Author Topic: HEY YOU GUYS :) MY PSYCHIC REVIEW  (Read 5090 times)

Offline mei22

HEY YOU GUYS :) MY PSYCHIC REVIEW
« on: May 05, 2023, 01:04:43 PM »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 12:42:52 AM by mei22 »

Offline Army

Re: HEY YOU GUYS :) MY PSYCHIC REVIEW
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 10:12:54 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing @mei22

Yea I hear that the strongest ones would be Rachel and Ari but even then we do need to be careful..

I have never read with them but I have been thinking of reading with Ari or Rachel in June some time..

I hope you are okay and yes, let us know the updates..

I hope you get your all your wishes one day

Offline mei22

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 01:32:23 AM »
Thank you so much for sharing @mei22

Yea I hear that the strongest ones would be Rachel and Ari but even then we do need to be careful..

I have never read with them but I have been thinking of reading with Ari or Rachel in June some time..

I hope you are okay and yes, let us know the updates..

I hope you get your all your wishes one day

Thank you lovieee that means a lot! You should give them a try when you get the feeling! Take it all as entertainment and just a bit of clarity perhaps! :)

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 12:28:09 PM »
I've been reading with Ari and Rachel since a year too, and they're my top fav.
Ari gets feelings, contact predictions and what's truly going on in someone's mind at the moment accurately.

Rachel Marie gets the long term visions right, but is often wrong on the smaller predictions, like contact, meeting up etc.

Ari is extremely responsive, but Rachel ghosts you. So idk.

Anyway, you should also try reading with Cleopatra Divine, Tarot by Hipa, Autumn Rivers, Miss Ann and Avia. They're all legit.

Offline mei22

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 04:37:26 PM »
Thanks for that review!! I’m glad my top faves have been accurate for others too!

I’m ngl, I read with Cleopatra Divine Dec 22 and she said it was truly over between me and my boyfriend. He contacted me in January to get back together lol. Very wrong on her prediction

Offline Army

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2023, 07:47:26 AM »
Hi mei22.. did Ari’s prediction eventually come through for you?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2023, 09:26:17 PM »
Sorry to hear that Mei. But what are you having readings for a guy who's been abusive towards you?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2023, 08:12:26 AM »
I notice a lot of ppl are leaving reviews prematurely. It’s damaging to those who use this site and this is why the scammers run wild here. One sec this person is “the BEST” next moment “oh they were inaccurate”. It’s so easy to get caught in the hype of it all. LET PREDICTIONS PLAY OUT. to avoid this issue. Most “advisors” are great with current energies anyway, u have to let predictions play out to give a proper assessment. And if u post here key details about yourself, they don’t have to work much to see your situation and make u believe it’s accurate. This site is PUBLIC

Also I honestly hope you are okay and receive help for being abused. I really hope u find someone who treats you like you deserve and empowers you. Any man who hits a woman is a coward and a waste of space.

Also BECAREFUL EXPOSING YOUR PERSONAL STORY HERE OR PERSONAL DETAILS ABOUT YOURSELF. this site is compromised too often and some advisors use this site for their gain as well by keeping track of post here to seem accurate later on. There’s alot of con artist on bitwine and these platforms so be careful. You mention cleopatra and a few others, she’s been known to use this site, and scam ppl for pricey reads. Honestly counseling might be a better option bc physical abuse or any kind of abusive is a serious matter that needs proper assistance. I hope you have moved on from him as well .
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 10:03:35 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2023, 12:13:02 PM »
I notice a lot of ppl are leaving reviews prematurely. It’s damaging to those who use this site and this is why the scammers run wild here. One sec this person is “the BEST” next moment “oh they were inaccurate”. It’s so easy to get caught in the hype of it all. LET PREDICTIONS PLAY OUT. to avoid this issue. Most “advisors” are great with current energies anyway, u have to let predictions play out to give a proper assessment. And if u post here key details about yourself, they don’t have to work much to see your situation and make u believe it’s accurate. This site is PUBLIC

Also I honestly hope you are okay and receive help for being abused. I really hope u find someone who treats you like you deserve and empowers you. Any man who hits a woman is a coward and a waste of space.

Also BECAREFUL EXPOSING YOUR PERSONAL STORY HERE OR PERSONAL DETAILS ABOUT YOURSELF. this site is compromised too often and some advisors use this site for their gain as well by keeping track of post here to seem accurate later on. There’s alot of con artist on bitwine and these platforms so be careful. You mention cleopatra and a few others, she’s been known to use this site, and scam ppl for pricey reads. Honestly counseling might be a better option bc physical abuse or any kind of abusive is a serious matter that needs to proper assistance. I hope you have moved on from him as well .

I have to second this.

Psychics LURK here. They read your stuff here and know everything. I’ve been confronted by psychics on Bitwine for honest reviews I’ve written here. They try to personally contact you via any contact they find on here. Be careful guys

Offline Mina

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2023, 06:14:46 PM »

Also BECAREFUL EXPOSING YOUR PERSONAL STORY HERE OR PERSONAL DETAILS ABOUT YOURSELF. this site is compromised too often and some advisors use this site for their gain as well by keeping track of post here to seem accurate later on. There’s alot of con artist on bitwine and these platforms so be careful. You mention cleopatra and a few others, she’s been known to use this site, and scam ppl for pricey reads. Honestly counseling might be a better option bc physical abuse or any kind of abusive is a serious matter that needs to proper assistance. I hope you have moved on from him as well .

Thank you for saying this!
Let the predictions PLAY OUT!

For lots and lots of reasons.

anything