Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Livfree

Mattie
« on: April 17, 2023, 05:03:03 PM »
Hi I'm new and thinking of reading with Mattie on CP. I've read that some of her perditions happen later, like years later, is this correct ?has any one experience this where her perditions did come true or did they not happen at all. Thank you for your input would really appreciate it.

Offline Amp362

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 07:22:00 PM »
Honestly… I’d save your coins. Mattie was all over the place for me. She even cold read me. I don’t get the hype. She said so many names and things that don’t make sense.

Mark
Stacy
Tom

Don’t know any of them. Then she said “who’s David” to I reply “I don’t know a David”…. She actually back peddled and was like “oh David Beckham, what’s that reference have to do with you?” Like ma’am wtf???

As for the cold reading… I find it so comical when they don’t get the answer they were expecting because then they back peddle and get flustered. They have nothing to go on. Don’t mess around with these cold readers who are full of sh*t. I got my money back from Mattie. Not to mention her queue is absurd and you basically need to wake up at 4 am 2 days in a row if you’re in the eastern US. NEVER AGAIN.

There’s even a thread on this forum called “Mattie markers” where people discover she’s told them the same names and places. It’s all BS. Can’t believe she’s $20/min now. INSANE.

My fav readers are Marin and Ren. I highly recommend, no cold reading nonsense from these 2.

anything