Author Topic: Lightwhispers  (Read 12842 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Lightwhispers
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2017, 10:21:21 AM »
I read with her she said my poi have feeling for me  she felt like she had an emotional connection with me but still getting over a past relationship. She also has a lot of family problem but she does see talking

Offline knel27

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2017, 11:51:20 AM »
i wanted to like this reader, but she mentioned that i would talk to my old POI in May which didn't happen, and that we would be intimate in 3 months (this was back in April)....ummm considering i haven't spoken to him in a year I'm not going to sleep with him and I'm across the country. She did mention though we would NOT reconcile but would have some closure and said I would be meeting a wonderful person in October with long term potential. A lot of great readers have mentioned me meeting someone in October so we shall see. I likely won't be calling her back though.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2017, 08:37:29 PM »
Hi all. I was getting readings from her regularly. Once she go it wrong, so I stopped calling. She's fairly good I'd say above average. Sugar coats which is why she got probably it wrong. I'd try her again though. She's really nice.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 02:54:28 PM »
Wow she was right on the contract date she said it will be first quarter of AUG. Then she said thing will go very slow between me and my poi then she be more open in the fall. hope she right.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 03:12:59 PM »
Wow she was right on the contract date she said it will be first quarter of AUG. Then she said thing will go very slow between me and my poi then she be more open in the fall. hope she right.
thats great news

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2018, 04:27:53 PM »
Never had a psychic tell me “you’re going to hear from him today” until now. Let’s see if she’s right. Not holding my breath! Lolol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2018, 04:47:02 PM »
Never had a psychic tell me “you’re going to hear from him today” until now. Let’s see if she’s right. Not holding my breath! Lolol

Hey! your comment grabbed my eye - lol because I've never heard a psychic tell me that before either - that is before I read with Effie and Lucretia on California Psychics. Sorry Im not trying to steer away from the thread - but in response to your comment I was so surprised when it happened.

Effie said "As a matter of fact it looks like contact is TODAY" - and it was at that time! What made it more believable was that I didnt even ask her about contact!  ;D

By the way I am by no means promoting either of them as Ive only read with them 1 time lol (even though they were right)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 04:49:25 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2018, 04:54:50 PM »
I never asked her about contact either, she just came out and said it which took me by surprise. And she’s def no fairytale reader. So we shall see. Last time he texted me was in February

Offline mignnone

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2018, 06:22:34 PM »
Light whispers use to get contact exactly for me but as I continued to read with her she got it wrong. She made predictions but none of them came to pass.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2019, 01:25:02 AM »
I never asked her about contact either, she just came out and said it which took me by surprise. And she’s def no fairytale reader. So we shall see. Last time he texted me was in February

Did that ever happen ?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2023, 01:39:25 AM »
Bump any updates on this reader?

She’s gotten a few contact predictions correct but not all of them. She was also right on a few behavior traits for my poi over the few months. Waiting to see if her recent predictions will play out ….: