Author Topic: I’ve quit  (Read 613 times)

Offline Hgb20178

I’ve quit
« on: April 07, 2023, 09:35:46 PM »
I was introduced to psychics by a friend after my sibling died. I think I was extremely vulnerable and my coworkers always talked about psychics and Astro projection. I hung on to every word she told me and many of them just to get married. I waited for 12 years to marry, chose my jobs this way and endured so much bad luck from bringing these spirits into mine and my families lives. Right before my boyfriend proposed, one told me to break up with him. Now I’m married 4 months later after the proposal and having a huge ceremony.

What I learned is I really have so much peace talking to God. Praying and really letting life happen. These people will always blame you for the whole relationship. That’s not even normal. Everything I asked about the timelines got stretched out even for family and friends. Any problems I called about almost got even worse and almost killed the relationship. I honestly don’t believe in the candles and using white light or good spirits all the situations usually turn out crappy

When I really looked at it, I could judge a persons character, know right from wrong. As a woman or man it’s hard to know when your partner will propose and I think that hooks a lot of people to be addicted. Honestly when I stopped thinking about it, I got engaged on a tropical island, just enjoying life.

I stopped calling about my career. I’m just living life praying letting it unfold and I realized I was obsessed with controlling life and I’m enjoying living it and keeping my money and getting out of debt. Messing with them 20,000 can be gone so fast.

I don’t believe I’m cursed or my family. It’s sad how these people use misinformation and misfortunes against us. Good luck all with trying to quit and please learn from my mistakes

anything