Author Topic: Frequency of readings  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Christalball

Frequency of readings
« on: March 29, 2023, 10:55:59 AM »
Hi everyone!
I just have a quick question, I started reading with a particular psychic on ask the answer and she has got so many time frames correct even down to personality of poi etc but recently things haven't been panning out as she had envisaged and I'm wondering whether I am not leaving enough space between our readings ( I sometimes manage to read with her on instant messaging ) and I think she focuses too much on the positive which makes me think is she just trying to keep me.hanging on to some hope? Not sure if you guys can share your experiences with your normal go to starting to things slightly wrong ?

Offline rayvin400

Re: Frequency of readings
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 03:18:13 PM »
Happening to me now. I had one who was right over 15 times on contact. She was just wrong for the first time. I guess the universe doesn't want you to know. OR you already know and you need to start using your own intuition.

Offline Lys

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 04:04:50 PM »
Happening to me now. I had one who was right over 15 times on contact. She was just wrong for the first time. I guess the universe doesn't want you to know. OR you already know and you need to start using your own intuition.

Who is good for you about contact?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 10:53:46 PM »

Who is good for you about contact?
Same question, who is that one reader good for contact.

Also yes, I’m my experience if you read with someone with frequency they get inaccurate cause they have get familiar with my story and there’s a lot of bias from their side

Offline Christalball

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 01:21:32 AM »
Hey guys thanks for your replies!

Yes i think as they know the story about me and poi, I thought she has been a bit too positive of late and therefore readings have not neccessarily come true. I won't go back to her now for quite some time as i think i need things to play out!

Have you guys tried ask the answer and the readers on it?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 01:23:19 AM by Christalball »

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2023, 12:37:51 PM »
Angie via messaging got some things right. I am trying to give up readings because I can’t just have one a month due to it being an addiction. With the questions I asked it could have been lucky guesses I suppose.

A lot of the readers on Ask the Answer are over priced.

Offline Christalball

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2023, 06:05:24 AM »
Oh yes I saw angie online several times. I've tried shelly who was ok, her time frame was incorrect but outcome was ok. I also tried moonstone and sue who were both absolutely wrong and rubbish guess work.
Crystal was not bad