Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Rachel Marie is on www.purpleindigo.org now?

<< < (47/47)

midwest60:
Thank you everyone. It was a PayPal transaction so lesson learned.

It's been 72 hours since I made the request. She texted me that I would receive a response in 12 hours but I never did.

I'm glad many of you have had good experiences with her.  I just wanted to caution everyone regarding her site link as I have had a bad experience. Maybe she is having phone problems, etc.  Anyway, I won't be contacting Rachel Marie anymore.

KawalaKutie:
Yeah. I would try to reach out to PayPal and ask them to reverse the payment. But when you select the option, was it a purchase of good/service? or was it family and friends?

I had trouble with PayPal before because of this option. I accidentally paid someone in friends/family and wasn't able to change it nor was I able to get my funds back from PayPal. So I went straight to the bank and they helped me a lot.

midwest60:
It was a purchase of goods/services. I am just going to let it go.  Too busy to deal with getting a refund.  Lesson learned....But thanks for your help. Appreciated!

Frideswide:
I just had a reading with Rachel Marie and was not impressed. Told me my poi of interest is meant to be with someone else, we have a past life connection, I won't be in a relationship for a long time
I hope she is not true. Then she got cut off so the reading wasn't even completed and she wasn't online anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version