Author Topic: Rachel Marie is on www.purpleindigo.org now?  (Read 45658 times)

Offline Exactlythat

Re: Rachel Marie is on www.purpleindigo.org now?
« Reply #225 on: August 02, 2023, 05:11:01 AM »
Lately Rachel was inaccurate for me

Why?

Offline Stone88

« Reply #226 on: August 15, 2023, 10:54:15 AM »
There fake accounts and fake comments are so obvious.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #227 on: November 08, 2023, 01:37:09 AM »
I am getting caught up on this thread about fake accounts. I sent $ to Rachel Marie on her site for a text question and received a response that she would send me a response in 12 hours. Never received my answer and lost $15.  Here's the site:

http://www.psychicmn.com

Offline jackY

« Reply #228 on: November 08, 2023, 02:56:49 AM »
Did you take it up with your credit card company? They should be able to refund you in full for services not rendered.

I am getting caught up on this thread about fake accounts. I sent $ to Rachel Marie on her site for a text question and received a response that she would send me a response in 12 hours. Never received my answer and lost $15.  Here's the site:

http://www.psychicmn.com

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #229 on: November 08, 2023, 10:13:20 AM »
I am not sure if I am reading this correctly but correct me if I am wrong.

According to the site, she will only answer text reading from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. During that 12-hour window. But she also notes that it could take up to 24 hours. It does seem like she only responds during her business hours. How long ago did you purchase the reading if you don't mind me asking?

Offline midwest60

« Reply #230 on: November 08, 2023, 02:23:17 PM »
Thank you everyone. It was a PayPal transaction so lesson learned.

It's been 72 hours since I made the request. She texted me that I would receive a response in 12 hours but I never did.

I'm glad many of you have had good experiences with her.  I just wanted to caution everyone regarding her site link as I have had a bad experience. Maybe she is having phone problems, etc.  Anyway, I won't be contacting Rachel Marie anymore.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2023, 04:01:28 PM »
Yeah. I would try to reach out to PayPal and ask them to reverse the payment. But when you select the option, was it a purchase of good/service? or was it family and friends?

I had trouble with PayPal before because of this option. I accidentally paid someone in friends/family and wasn't able to change it nor was I able to get my funds back from PayPal. So I went straight to the bank and they helped me a lot.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #232 on: November 09, 2023, 12:08:28 AM »
It was a purchase of goods/services. I am just going to let it go.  Too busy to deal with getting a refund.  Lesson learned....But thanks for your help. Appreciated!

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #233 on: February 13, 2024, 03:19:11 AM »
I just had a reading with Rachel Marie and was not impressed. Told me my poi of interest is meant to be with someone else, we have a past life connection, I won't be in a relationship for a long time
I hope she is not true. Then she got cut off so the reading wasn't even completed and she wasn't online anymore.

anything