Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Rachel Marie is on www.purpleindigo.org now?

(1/47) > >>

Lowson:
Girlllll Rachel Marie is on Purple Indigo now! I am so happy that I found her and I don't have to keep refreshing the page on Bitwine!!
She is known as the best psychic ever on Bitwine with multiple prediction came true.
I Googled her because I am sick of refreshing her page on Bitwine but yayy I found her now!

Miamigurlxx:
I tried to find her too. She was on her own website but now not anymore.
Happy that I can reach her easier now

MAgirl:
I read with Rachel Marie one week or 10 days ago on Bitwine after a month chasing. I set the text alert in order to catch her. Interestingly last Sunday morning around 7am EST I saw her not busy, waiting for clients.

pfizer:
Rachel was amusingly accurate for one business issue; but then failed tremendously horribly at 2 personal issues. not just for me, but for my other friend too; she told my friend her POI wouldnt get marry (his gf by that time) and would go back to her; my friend hold extreme high hope. but then she witnessed the wedding and their happy home life. my friend suffered from depression after that. i wont go back to her, i definitely know she has talent, but when she is off it hurts so bad; i will not go back to her.

--- Quote from: Miamigurlxx on March 27, 2023, 05:20:48 AM ---I tried to find her too. She was on her own website but now not anymore.

--- End quote ---

pfizer:
my personal experience, she was a bit fairy tale.

--- Quote from: pfizer on March 28, 2023, 01:29:30 AM ---Rachel was amusingly accurate for one business issue; but then failed tremendously horribly at 2 personal issues. not just for me, but for my other friend too; she told my friend her POI wouldnt get marry (his gf by that time) and would go back to her; my friend hold extreme high hope. but then she witnessed the wedding and their happy home life. my friend suffered from depression after that. i wont go back to her, i definitely know she has talent, but when she is off it hurts so bad; i will not go back to her.

--- Quote from: Miamigurlxx on March 27, 2023, 05:20:48 AM ---I tried to find her too. She was on her own website but now not anymore.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version