Author Topic: Crazy Last Two Years: Story and Reviews  (Read 3545 times)

Offline rayvin400

Crazy Last Two Years: Story and Reviews
« on: March 22, 2023, 03:19:00 PM »
Hi all, I've been lurking here for the last year or two - so I finally figured out how to log in and want to share some reviews and my story. Will CONTINUE TO UPDATE READERS THROUGHOUT THE DAY TO THIS POST - AT WORK AND DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO JUST SIT AND WRITE.

So two years ago I was dating someone I didn't really like because they were basically a horrible person who degraded me and was an adult baby. I was Covided into living with him at the time but didn't find out more about his personality until we moved in. In late winter 2021, I inexplicably had a horrible depressive spell that lasted for a few days. I remember walking around a lake where we lived at night for three days bawling my eyes out uncontrollably for no real reason.

A few weeks later, I put on my mask and decided I needed to go to this particular shoe store or else I would die. That's where I met him. We locked eyes with masks on and I felt time slow down. I pretended to look at shoes near him as his eyes continued to lock on me. As I got close he started shaking. I asked him if he found anything good. We ended up sitting on the bench talking for 30 minutes. I was so interested in him - he felt oddly familiar yet, I knew nothing.

After we parted, he drove by in me as I walked out - told me to get in his car and come get a bubble tea with him. I normally wouldn't but I knew I was safe with him - and he had the exact car I wanted to get, so I wanted to see the interior.

We ended up seeing each other without masks on and he was obsessed. I thought he was cute enough. But his spirit and soul is what I really felt.

We ended up talking the whole night - I went home. We met again the next day - and although I was not single I held his hand. And in that moment the sun hit his face - and he was the most beautiful man in the world to me. I had to go home - he was all I could think about- the next week, I gave into him. I left my ex because this new guy was all I could think about.

Flash forward of a month of us being completely ridiculously into each other, he sat me down and said we couldn't see each other anymore. I was devastated. The issue? We were 12 years apart in age. I 37, he 25. He had told his friends about me. They convinced him we needed to part.

I lost my mind. I searched for answers of why I met him everywhere. I googled zodiac signs, and eventually it led me to find out what a Twinflame was. We fit every criteria for whatever this was. I still don't know if I believe, but I accidently watched a tarot reading online YouTube -before I ever even knew what this was or met this guy. They said I would meet someone who would awaken me very soon, and likely a Twinflame. I didn't even google it at that time. When I tell you I forgot it and didn't believe a word, believe me. I was anti whatever this all is as they come.

Anyway, after he ran, I remembered that reading on Youtube - and more googling led me to Purple Ocean and Keen. I read with so many I lost my mind. One reader, when I thought that he was gone forever, said 2. Two weeks from that read - he texted. We played in and out - for a year and a half after.  He never could commit because of the age gap, and every time he ran I never could feel confident in his return, so I'd contact more psychics. I lost my mind and so much money - but hopefully this post can help someone.

Regardless of what they all said - and hundreds maybe thousands of readings later - none predicted that he would move away last year. Which he did. They did however get timings right occasionally on contact. I feel that is their limit for me - especially I feel for whatever reason the universe doesn't want me to know the outcome - or maybe I really already do.

Either way after him moving, he contacted once a month. We met up on 1111, without even planning and I drove by a city named Union to see him. We met up once more on 1212 and finally I told him to leave me alone. Haven't spoken since. Many of my "top" say he will contact again soon enough. We'll see. But here's some that I read with.

The Goodish:

Onikah (Purple Garden) Got the timing right to the T for contact after the first time he ran off. Proceeded to predict every time he would contact within a week over 15 times. Pending this time - will know if she's right in April.  She says at the end of this road there's a relationship with him - but I don't believe that.

Starman (Purple Garden) Was right with him continuing to contact, didn't believe him especially after the first time he ran and I didn't know or see the return pattern he pulled. He also predicted when things wouldn't happen when I thought they would like us going out to a concert. He said no, sorry he'll probably flake out. He did. At the end of this he says we will be together. I also doubt it. Prediction pending of contact right now.

Gifted Guidance: (Purple Garden) She's expensive as heck but when he moved away - I contacted her and asked her if I'd ever see him again - she said 6 months. We did meet up exactly 6 months later for the first time since. She won't really give an outcome and doesn't do dates normally. She has a prediction of contact still coming up in April. We'll see.

David17 (Keen): Has been right every time with contact as well - within a few week. This last time he didn't give me a timeframe, but said he will be back and confirms this is a Twinflame (who knows). Please remember he has come in and out of my life over 15 times - and at many wildly different time intervals, so to get this right even within a two week period is pretty good. He also gave me a month for getting my new job after being unemployed for quite some time.

Colors of Red (Purple Garden): I've been talking with her since he moved away - she predicted contact correctly when asked. She also said I would get the job as well. She doesn't give dates but will say soon or not. She said he will contact again.

North Love (Purple Garden): Started talking with her when he moved. She predicted contact every time within a week since then. Except for this time. She said early March, but that hasn't happened. She did predict we would meet in the middle when we did - I didn't know what she was talking about, but when we planned to meet up and meet in the middle, I got it - seemed silly but I didn't even think of this as an option, so maybe it was just the power of suggestion. She says we will meet at the end of march, but seeing as her last prediction of contact didn't happen this seems unlikely.

Okay:

Scarlett Walker (Purple Garden) - contacted twice. was right with first contact and wrong with this second one.

Jess111 (Purple Garden) - She has been right over 10 times with contact predictions in terms of a few weeks off to one day off. However this last time she said she wasn't really getting a timing but maybe early March. This did not happen but I appreciate her not saying for sure - or selling it too much. She does blabber a little bit and feed story tales of them improving and changing and knowing they have to grow and change. That growing and changing did not ever happen.

PsychicDiane:  (Purple Garden) Very vague and kinda cryptic. But seemed right on contact prediction - no hard dates. She mostly just speaks about changes in emotions. One reading said committed relationship within the new year - but seems unlikely as it's march and we're not even talking.

Norell (Purple Garden): Did get contact prediction right a few times within a week or two. I spoke to her many times but she said once I set boundaries he will come back right finally. He has not. 

Barbra (Keen): Interesting reading. Somehow she knew the exact state he was from and mentioned the exact state of my only friend who was helping me get through it. She mentioned I'd be married in a year to someone else. I....am...not.

Bad:

Andrew Angel (Purple Garden) - Said in three months we would have the relationship we always dreamed of - this was two years ago. WRONG.

PsychicMediumAlex (Purple Garden) - Said we probably wouldn't meet up again - we did a month later.  Said I would meet someone new in Feb. I did not.

JulietZ (keen) - said in a year we would be together - Wrong

Sofiel (Purple Garden) - Said we would be living together in a year. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Cusco Inca (Purple Garden) - So wrong I could cry. She said we'd be married by last spring and travel the world together believed her at first. I wanted to so badly. I find it Sick she just makes this up. I honestly feel she's just praying on people who are mentally falling apart.

Jupiter (Purple Garden) - Said we will be together. Then we got into a fight one week - I contacted Jupiter and he said he will never talk to me again. He messaged me a week or two later. Stopped talking to this guy.

Jessie J - (Purple Garden) - Fairytale BS. Said we'd be in a relationship and he would open up and doesn't want to lose me. Guy proceeds to move away thousands of miles and not talk to me again.

Faery Lady (Keen) - Complete utter BS. Nothing came true - said we would be together and he would confess his love for me within the next year. Nope.

ORACLE OF THE SEA (Keen) - Said within the new year he would tell me he couldn't live without me. Wrong.

Probably Right but Negative
-

Nikki Rich (Purple Garden) - said we could probably hang out and spend some time together - he might open up a little as time went on. Not really seeing a relationship ever.

Angelic Tarot Read (Purple Garden) - Got prediction contact right a few times within a week  especially the first time he ran. Said we will never be in a relationship, just in and out. I guess she's right.

So where I'm at - he is gone - no contact for three months. I stopped doing readings. I miss him every day but just gave up for the most part. I hope and pray I meet someone else. But it seems unlikely. The amount of "syncs" I see withtout even wanting to anymore are insane. At the current time I see 611, 911, 199, 311, and 69 too often for it just to be normal. I see an animal he used to call me far too often for it to make sense. His name is a car model, and not a popular one, and I see them following me. It's just insanity whatever this is. But yeah I'm trying to move on. Ill love him forever, but obviously we're not meant to be.  Eventually I Started to realize I could feel he was going to contact in my stomach, so I began to see if I was right, and I was right just as much as a psychic.

Syncs:

I never noticed any syncs before I met him. Nothing till he started running. I honestly don't know if psychics are real even after all this, and thousands of dollars wasted, but there is too much within my story to think it's not supernatural in some way. I was not chasing this.

One of the weirdest syncs. I was crying on the way home the first time seeing him in 6 months. I asked the universe to let me see 911 if I would see him again. It showed me literally three cars with that plate number within 10 minutes, two right next to each other on an otherwise not busy roadway. I did see him again the next month (the final time).

The reason I asked for 911, was that when he moved I started to see this number all the time out of nowhere. I thought it meant I was going to have something bad happen, but eventually I saw 3 plates with 911 on the same day (not the same time as above) - all different cars -one from the city we were even going to meet up in, and realized my building, right next door is number 911, he contacted after 2 months the next day.

The craziest thing, after our next separation. I was crying a few weeks into into it. I asked if I would see him again to let me see yes on a plate. Two days later I see it. A plate with just YES. He contacted the next day.

Another one was it was coming up on his birthday and I didn't know if I should contact him. I look in front of me and a plate says his first and last initial, my first and last initial and the age he was turning. I can't make it up. I did not contact regardless.

His favorite artist keeps putting out songs that speak to the current situation we're in. Once when he was running, they put out a song about how no one will feel or be like the person you left. He later said he hated that song. The newest one is about not being able to say you love someone because of fear they'll leave or hurt you. I hear the first song when he's going to text after some time at a grocery store - it's not grocery store type of music.

His mom died when he was young, my dad died when I was his age now. We are a full zodiac cycle apart in Chinese zodiac. He is Chinese, I am white.

My latest number I see all the time is 69. It is literally chasing me. I saw a plate that said (911-win and then "Ithink69" just a few days ago.) To me, even though I'm not even looking, it seems like literally every number has 69 in it. It's everywhere. 

His initials are not common but if I see one more car with that combination...and I saw a plate that said Rumi, that's all. I looked it up and I guess it was a Twinflame poet.

The funniest one--- I saw a plate that said UNION. I was about to cry from joy- as I got closer it actually said Onion. Ha...ha. Sums it up.

I was trying to get over him one day by seeing someone else - I am literally followed home by the car model with his name for 20 minutes. And once that one turns off the highway - I pull up to ANOTHER one and follow it home.

I was wondering one day if he ever saw people who looked like me because I saw someone who reminded me of him. I went into the store as I was thinking that. A guy comes up to me in the freezer section. He said he was from the state my guy was from and that I reminded him of a girl he knew from there. Basically answering my question of I wonder if my guy ever sees anyone who looked like me.

The reason he left was because of my age - after he left the first time, I started attracting men like crazy who were his age or even a year younger who wanted to date me. It was insane. I ended up letting four of them down. And they actually wanted to date me. I felt horrible hurting them, but all I wanted was my "twinflame". It also made me realize I didn't just like him because of his youth and beauty as these men were all good-looking and young as well. It was also as if the universe was showing me, it was just the one I wanted who wouldn't do it - commit - and age might just be his excuse.

Please ask if you want to know basically about anyone on Purple Ocean or any of this other mess. I have been broken up with before after 6 years, I have been heartbroken before - but in my 30-something years of life, no man messed me up as much as this one.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 07:40:18 PM by rayvin400 »

Offline Onyx

Re: Crazy Last Two Years: Story and Reviews
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 06:38:23 PM »
Hi all, I've been lurking here for the last year or two - so I finally figured out how to log in and want to share some reviews and my story. Will CONTINUE TO UPDATE READERS THROUGHOUT THE DAY TO THIS POST - AT WORK AND DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO JUST SIT AND WRITE.

So two years ago I was dating someone I didn't really like because they were basically a horrible person who degraded me and was an adult baby. I was Covided into living with him at the time but didn't find out more about his personality until we moved in. In late winter 2021, I inexplicably had a horrible depressive spell that lasted for a few days. I remember walking around a lake where we lived at night for three days bawling my eyes out uncontrollably for no real reason.

A few weeks later, I put on my mask and decided I needed to go to this particular shoe store or else I would die. That's where I met him. We locked eyes with masks on and I felt time slow down. I pretended to look at shoes near him as his eyes continued to lock on me. As I got close he started shaking. I asked him if he found anything good. We ended up sitting on the bench talking for 30 minutes. I was so interested in him - he felt oddly familiar yet, I knew nothing.

After we parted, he drove by in me as I walked out - told me to get in his car and come get a bubble tea with him. I normally wouldn't but I knew I was safe with him - and he had the exact car I wanted to get, so I wanted to see the interior.

We ended up seeing each other without masks on and he was obsessed. I thought he was cute enough. But his spirit and soul is what I really felt.

We ended up talking the whole night - I went home. We met again the next day - and although I was not single I held his hand. And in that moment the sun hit his face - and he was the most beautiful man in the world to me. I had to go home - he was all I could think about- the next week, I gave into him. I left my ex because this new guy was all I could think about.

Flash forward of a month of us being completely ridiculously into each other, he sat me down and said we couldn't see each other anymore. I was devastated. The issue? We were 12 years apart in age. I 37, he 25.

I lost my mind. I searched for answers of why I met him everywhere. I googled zodiac signs, and eventually it led me to find out what a Twinflame was. We fit every criteria for whatever this was. I still don't know if I believe, but I accidently watched a tarot reading online YouTube -before I ever even knew what this was or met this guy. They said I would meet someone who would awaken me very soon, and likely a Twinflame. I didn't even google it at that time. When I tell you I forgot it and didn't believe a word, believe me. I was anti whatever this all is as they come.

Anyway, after he ran, I remembered that reading on Youtube - and more googling led me to Purple Ocean and Keen. I read with so many I lost my mind. One reader, when I thought that he was gone forever, said 2. Two weeks from that read - he texted. We played in and out - for a year and a half after.  He never could commit because of the age gap, and every time he ran I never could feel confident in his return, so I'd contact more psychics. I lost my mind and so much money - but hopefully this post can help someone.

Regardless of what they all said - and hundreds maybe thousands of readings later - none predicted that he would move away last year. Which he did. They did however get timings right occasionally on contact. I feel that is their limit for me - especially I feel for whatever reason the universe doesn't want me to know the outcome - or maybe I really already do.

Either way after him moving, he contacted once a month. We met up on 1111, without even planning and I drove by a city named Union to see him. We met up once more on 1212 and finally I told him to leave me alone. Haven't spoken since. Many of my "top" say he will contact again soon enough. We'll see. But here's some that I read with.

The Goodish:

Onikah (Purple Garden) Got the timing right to the T for contact after the first time he ran off. Proceeded to predict every time he would contact within a week over 15 times. Pending this time - will know if she's right in April.  She says at the end of this road there's a relationship with him - but I don't believe that.

Starman (Purple Garden) Was right with him continuing to contact, didn't believe him especially after the first time he ran and I didn't know or see the return pattern he pulled. He also predicted when things wouldn't happen when I thought they would like us going out to a concert. He said no, sorry he'll probably flake out. He did. At the end of this he says we will be together. I also doubt it. Prediction pending of contact right now.

Gifted Guidance: (Purple Garden) She's expensive as heck but when he moved away - I contacted her and asked her if I'd ever see him again - she said 6 months. We did meet up exactly 6 months later for the first time since. She won't really give an outcome and doesn't do dates normally. She has a prediction of contact still coming up in April. We'll see.

David17 (Keen): Has been right every time with contact as well - within a few week. This last time he didn't give me a timeframe, but said he will be back and confirms this is a Twinflame (who knows). Please remember he has come in and out of my life over 15 times - and at many wildly different time intervals, so to get this right even within a two week period is pretty good. He also gave me a month for getting my new job after being unemployed for quite some time.

Colors of Red (Purple Garden): I've been talking with her since he moved away - she predicted contact correctly when asked. She also said I would get the job as well. She doesn't give dates but will say soon or not. She said he will contact again.

North Love (Purple Garden): Started talking with her when he moved. She predicted contact every time within a week since then. Except for this time. She said early March, but that hasn't happened. She did predict we would meet in the middle when we did - I didn't know what she was talking about, but when we planned to meet up and meet in the middle, I got it - seemed silly but I didn't even think of this as an option, so maybe it was just the power of suggestion. She says we will meet at the end of march, but seeing as her last prediction of contact didn't happen this seems unlikely.

Okay:

Scarlett Walker (Purple Garden) - contacted twice. was right with first contact and wrong with this second one.

Jess111
(Purple Garden) - She has been right over 10 times with contact predictions in terms of a few weeks off to one day off. However this last time she said she wasn't really getting a timing but maybe early March. This did not happen but I appreciate her not saying for sure - or being too selling it too much. She does blabber a little bit and feed story tales of them improving and changing and knowing they have to grow and change. That growing and changing did not ever happen.

PsychicDiane:  (Purple Garden) Very vague and kinda cryptic. But seemed right on contact prediction - no hard dates. She mostly just speaks about changes in emotions. One reading said committed relationship within the new year - but seems unlikely as it's march and we're not even talking.

Norell (Purple Garden): Did get contact prediction right a few times within a week or two. I spoke to her many times but she said once I set boundaries he will come back right finally. He has not. 

Bad:

Andrew Angel (Purple Garden) - Said in three months we would have the relationship we always dreamed of - this was two years ago. WRONG.

PsychicMediumAlex (Purple Garden) - Said we probably wouldn't meet up again - we did a month later.  Said I would meet someone new in Feb. I did not.

JulietZ (keen) - said in a year we would be together - Wrong

Sofiel (Purple Garden) - Said we would be living together in a year. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Cusco Inca (Purple Garden) - So wrong I could cry. She said we'd be married by last spring and travel the world together believed her at first. I wanted to so badly. I find it Sick she just makes this up. I honestly feel she's just praying on people who are mentally falling apart.

Jupiter (Purple Garden) - Said we will be together. Then we got into a fight one week - I contacted Jupiter and he said he will never talk to me again. He messaged me a week or two later. Stopped talking to this guy.

Jessie J - (Purple Garden) - Fairytale BS. Said we'd be in a relationship and he would open up and doesn't want to lose me. Guy proceeds to move away thousands of miles and not talk to me again.

Faery Lady (Keen) - Complete utter BS. Nothing came true - said we would be together and he would confess his love for me within the next year. Nope.

ORACLE OF THE SEA (Keen) - Said within the new year he would tell me he couldn't live without me. Wrong.

Probably Right but Negative
-

Nikki Rich (Purple Garden) - said we could probably hang out and spend some time together - he might open up a little as time went on. Not really seeing a relationship ever.

Angelic Tarot Read (Purple Garden) - Got prediction contact right a few times within a week  especially the first time he ran. Said we will never be in a relationship, just in and out. I guess she's right.

So where I'm at - he is gone - no contact for three months. I stopped doing readings. I miss him every day but just gave up for the most part. I hope and pray I meet someone else. But it seems unlikely. The amount of "syncs" I see withtout even wanting to anymore are insane. At the current time I see 611, 911, 199, 311, and 69 too often for it just to be normal. I see an animal he used to call me far too often for it to make sense. His name is a car model, and not a popular one, and I see them following me. It's just insanity whatever this is. But yeah I'm trying to move on. Ill love him forever, but obviously we're not meant to be.

Please ask if you want to know basically about anyone on Purple Ocean.

I hope it eventually works out. Your situation is similar to mine, except I am 24 years older than my poi. I read with Norell and she seemed very fairytale.  Said we were soul mates with a past life connection.  I don't remember what gifted guidance said, but she was neither fairytale nor negative.  Like you, I have seen repeated numbers over and over, his name, his birthdate etc. He seems to have left, so will see if things work out in the future like so many have said. I wish you well

Offline rayvin400

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 06:43:01 PM »
@Onyx: Thanks for sharing. Maybe it's just separation period for whatever this is. I wish you the best too - be it new or old. I just want peace, I'm sure you do too.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 06:46:55 PM by rayvin400 »

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 09:46:36 PM »
Hi rayvin400,

Your story reminded me movie "One day, story of Emma & Dexter", Right people meeting at wrong times. They did not have age difference but wanted different things from life. Emma was always mature and dedicated person, when Dexter wanted to become a movie producer his life took a sharp turn, found himself in glorious TV show industry and then ended up making a wrong marriage...

Even though if your poi was same age with you he could still act weird. Guys carry a lot of future anxiety, find inner power being a provider and if they can't fulfill anything financially, emotionally or have goals for education, degree or job, they hold. In some cases run away.

Sounds like a twin flame situation, life is teaching you both stuff. Don't push your lessons away, accept them as it is and grow with it. He is also learning from this experience and having a lot of thoughts. Don't get in negative thinking, put yourself in a low energy filed. Be ok. in your mind, he is your soul partner you two grow stronger from this.

If you don't mind me asking, have you read any of these people on Purple Ocean/Purple Garden:

1- Spiritualma
2- Psychic Jewels
3- Love Psychic Adeena
4- Val Freya
5- Ivy Rohan
6- Lil Gypsy Soul
7- Visions by Julia
8- Readings by Sabrina
9- Bellas Psychic insights
10- Spirit Psychic John

Thanks

« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 09:52:10 PM by MAgirl »

Offline Army

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 10:46:08 PM »
I read with Nikki Rich mid last year.. none of her predictions came to pass..
I read with Onikah alot in December 2020 and January 2021.. none of her contact predictions came to pass and her other predictions never came to pass.. she said she was good with giving dates.. not with me.. not one single thing Onikah predicted came to pass ever

Offline regrets

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 06:19:59 AM »
I am so sorry for the pain you are going through. I'm sending you a virtual hug.

I don't have the answers but I read somewhere something alone the lines that instead of focusing on the sadness, ask what have you learned and see if it opportunity for growth.

I hope that makes sense but it helped me a little bit.

Offline rayvin400

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 01:39:38 PM »
Hi rayvin400,

Your story reminded me movie "One day, story of Emma & Dexter", Right people meeting at wrong times. They did not have age difference but wanted different things from life. Emma was always mature and dedicated person, when Dexter wanted to become a movie producer his life took a sharp turn, found himself in glorious TV show industry and then ended up making a wrong marriage...

Even though if your poi was same age with you he could still act weird. Guys carry a lot of future anxiety, find inner power being a provider and if they can't fulfill anything financially, emotionally or have goals for education, degree or job, they hold. In some cases run away.

Sounds like a twin flame situation, life is teaching you both stuff. Don't push your lessons away, accept them as it is and grow with it. He is also learning from this experience and having a lot of thoughts. Don't get in negative thinking, put yourself in a low energy filed. Be ok. in your mind, he is your soul partner you two grow stronger from this.

If you don't mind me asking, have you read any of these people on Purple Ocean/Purple Garden:

1- Spiritualma
2- Psychic Jewels
3- Love Psychic Adeena
4- Val Freya
5- Ivy Rohan
6- Lil Gypsy Soul
7- Visions by Julia
8- Readings by Sabrina
10- Spirit Psychic John

Thanks

I have always wanted to write a book on this - once it was over- I suppose it's over - ending slightly anticlimactic however lol.

1- Spiritualma - back and forth, does not hold firm on predictions. Saw a relationship being possible in the future. Got contact right a few times - picks up on some emotions.

2- Psychic Jewels - Didn't read with this one it seems.

3- Love Psychic Adeena- Says we are not twin flames or a soul mate but a "very different soul connection" - I have no idea what it means. She says that I'm the love of his life, commitment issues, always find our way back to each other. blah blah blah. Honestly not bad with emotional issues however. Doesn't really give any dates or hard yes or nos.

4- Val Freya - did not read with

5- Ivy Rohan - says he's a false Twin flame. But like hell if Ill ever go through anything like his again, so good luck if a real one wants to come in. I'm already out.
Anyway, says he'd be back - no dates - no relationship. He was back after this.

6- Lil Gypsy Soul  - Did not read with

7- Visions by Julia - Did not read with

8- Readings by Sabrina - he loves me, but his commitment issues will not ever let him be with me. I guess she's right.

9- Bellas Psychic insights - says he'd be back and wants to date me. Nah.

10- Spirit Psychic John - Did not read with.

Offline rayvin400

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 01:44:02 PM »
I am so sorry for the pain you are going through. I'm sending you a virtual hug.

I don't have the answers but I read somewhere something alone the lines that instead of focusing on the sadness, ask what have you learned and see if it opportunity for growth.

I hope that makes sense but it helped me a little bit.

Thank you for acknowledging the pain. I had to go through this alone, and no one could understand why I even let a younger man get under my skin in the first place. I felt like a fool for loving someone younger this much. I was so so so sad. I would cry every night for the first year after he started coming in and out. I lost my job, spent all this on these readings. But - Just you saying that means a lot to me, less alone. I tried to hide the pain so much to everyone and that was hard and sad too. So alone.

Offline rayvin400

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 01:46:00 PM »
I read with Nikki Rich mid last year.. none of her predictions came to pass..
I read with Onikah alot in December 2020 and January 2021.. none of her contact predictions came to pass and her other predictions never came to pass.. she said she was good with giving dates.. not with me.. not one single thing Onikah predicted came to pass ever

Oh I'm sorry. She didn't get anything right for my friend either. Not sure why she worked for me. I guess I'll really know next week when her latest prediction runs out.

Offline Mina

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 03:29:17 PM »
Thank you for sharing your story. I see myself so much in this too. I was with a guy 7 yrs younger then me, and age was and wasn’t an issue. It was odd though and I did have hang ups about it.

I highly recommend you check on YT the crappy childhood fairy. She reads letters kinda Sunday Dear Abby format; and give tough love advice. I did one of her programs for two months and I didn’t continue but should. I scored high on the ACE assessment and it was depressing but it also gave me good sensible awareness that I do struggle with relationship issues for a reason they didn’t just happen out of nowhere. I do her grounding meditation- coming up on a year (while I haven’t quit psychic) it’s the best tool to face my anxiety and fears. But her videos helped see how I use magical thinking, fantasy, and psychics to self soothe and keep all that can keep limerence alive. How childhood wounds do recycle back if we’re not on our game, and they happen (remember be compassionate don’t take it personally). While I do like Abby tough love approach I don’t watch her always but she is really good at explaining how limerence forms.

I loved this book “feel better no matter what” Michael James. Dealing with obsessive thoughts and learning to be compassionate to yourself, even if you fallen in love with the wrong guy, or called them 1000 times, can you then be with yourself and hold yourself thru that heartbreak.

I’m currently really into love advice tv- on YT so while they deal getting someone back it’s more focus forward mind frames! Their videos on accepting the break up,’loving yourself after the break up’ holy moly are really empowering.
I just wrote these quote down from one their videos with Clayton Olsen:

Suffering is unexpressed actions of love.

Whether your intention is to get back with your ex or not, you want to be the best version of yourself that you think they deserve. That honors them but really it honors you.

Manifesting - yes I do think it’s real but oooofff I spent 2020 getting sucked into so many YT coaches. If I would have read this post in 2020 I’d say ‘these are limited beliefs affirm for age doesn’t matter’, and that you have no limited beliefs. But it didn’t get me my SP of 7yrs younger, in fact it made my ego bigger and humbled me harder to my knees, when I met my current SP. Now when I’m manifesting I envision myself six month from now, I accept the past. No more revising the past. Ugh, I became super aware of what story I’m telling about myself, self concept work, limited beliefs, blocks, obsess with bridge of incidences, gaslighting myself about how I created this, or the past holocaust, affirming enoughness, when it’s is enough as it is. It helped but it can have some toxic stuff too. Regardless, I intend to manifest now more cautiously and not instant gratification but more sensible goal setting.

I was lucky enough to do some good therapy for a change and put in tools with how to be with myself huge griefs with compassion… and im still learning. I know it’s grace I can give to myself.

Anyways just my two long cents here
Best
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 05:38:53 PM by Mina »

Offline regrets

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 06:19:40 PM »
You cant help who you fall in love with.

I'm sorry you're going through this alone. I'm based in the UK and there are wonderful volunteers who will listen if you're struggling.  I'm not sure where you are, hopefully there is some thing similar where you are.

I think it's painful enough to go through.  Being judged and being alone makes it even harder. 

Offline Army

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2023, 07:14:27 AM »
Hi @Rayvin400

It’s okay.. I’m use to these psychics not getting things right..

I hope you are feeling okay..
And yes do update us.. I’m looking forward to your updates :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2023, 03:17:53 PM »
so about the numbers, I felt the same when I started seeing a previous POI. nothing came of that situation but I kept seeing numbers repeating all the time and felt that he was my twin flame. this is what I feel, when you want to see something all you'll land up seeing is that something. if I suddenly start paying attention to numbers repeating, I will start noticing that all the time. now what is to say that these numbers weren't repeating even before these men came into our lives??? thats what I felt when this exact thing happened with me.
I hope everything works out for you and you go fall in love with someone who can give you the same love in return. thats what I hope for myself too. good luck to all of us, I suppose:))

Offline rayvin400

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2023, 12:45:38 AM »
so about the numbers, I felt the same when I started seeing a previous POI. nothing came of that situation but I kept seeing numbers repeating all the time and felt that he was my twin flame. this is what I feel, when you want to see something all you'll land up seeing is that something. if I suddenly start paying attention to numbers repeating, I will start noticing that all the time. now what is to say that these numbers weren't repeating even before these men came into our lives??? thats what I felt when this exact thing happened with me.
I hope everything works out for you and you go fall in love with someone who can give you the same love in return. thats what I hope for myself too. good luck to all of us, I suppose:))

Yes, thank you. I didn't notice any numbers or anything before him. I didn't even know what a twinflame was. It was just something that happened. I still believe he's a twinflame, but I don't think they get to be together. I just pray I find someone else, but i don't believe I will at my age.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2023, 02:26:05 PM »
Hi rayvin400,

1- Spiritualma
2- Psychic Jewels
3- Love Psychic Adeena
4- Val Freya
5- Ivy Rohan
6- Lil Gypsy Soul
7- Visions by Julia
8- Readings by Sabrina
10- Spirit Psychic John

Thanks

SpiritualAlma strung me along for MONTHS with LONG and what I thought were thorough 20-30 min readings which are not cheap telling me I would be in a relationship with someone who I literally never heard from again (or seen about 2.5 years now). I don’t mind being single but man what a waste of energy and $$$ money. And yes with this man I tried to reach out and got these weird dry responses about 2 years ago. These no way I am going to be in a relationship with anyone I have ever asked about on Purple Garden.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 05:59:07 PM by Abundantia »

anything