Author Topic: My psychic passed away - Most Gifted Psychics Website  (Read 1186 times)

Offline LearningTrust

My psychic passed away - Most Gifted Psychics Website
« on: March 12, 2023, 09:45:25 PM »
I couldn’t find any posts here on mostgiftedpsychics.com. I became a member with them in the mid 90’s and I’d use them on and off. They don’t have too many psychics but I often used Tabitha and Jackie. Over the last 3 years, through the rollercoaster ride of a relationship, Jackie was my go to and she and I really bonded. We were born the same year, just a week apart. My bf and her brother had the same birthday. Once my relationship leveled out, I’d miss her and would sometimes call her just to shoot the breeze, talk about her new baby (at age 53), and just life stuff, I didn’t always care about a psychic reading. She felt like a really genuine and supportive friend. I don’t like to tell my friends my personal struggles. She recently told me about her husband buying her an ice maker for her birthday and how much she loved it because she’s disabled and keeps it nearby to her; I didn’t want to pry and ask for detail. Back in 2020, we spoke weekly during the height of my stress, in 2021 it was monthly or so, then in 2022 it was weekly again for many months. Then come late summer of 2022 it was monthly again. I last spoke with her on January 20, 2023. A few week ago I kept seeing if she was online as she had fixed hours of 6p to midnight (my time). A few week went by and she wasn’t ever on. So I clicked on a different part of the website that has general profile info and I saw the news that the company posted that she had passed away on February 14th. I’m heartbroken and cried my eyes out, not only for me but for her kids and 4 month old baby. I called the office to see if they knew what happened and either they don’t or are protecting her privacy.  Pretty sure Jackie was her online name and a part of me feels incomplete that I can’t know what happened to her. Has anyone else ever read with her and want to share their experience?

Offline Just FYI

Re: My psychic passed away - Most Gifted Psychics Website
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 12:40:39 PM »
I did not know Jackie, and so sad to hear of your loss. This is someone you knew for years and were close to. It sounds like you both let each other in, and had a beautiful friendship.

I am sorry you learned of her death as you did, although you were so close nobody in her life knew you to reach out and inform you.

Offline Lowson

Re: My psychic passed away - Most Gifted Psychics Website
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 06:05:02 AM »
I am sorry for this, butI hope you find another psychic that is accurate for you.

anything