Author Topic: Love Expert Sarah  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Onyx

Love Expert Sarah
« on: March 12, 2023, 02:50:52 PM »
I tried her in 2021. I was still new to psychics and thought the expensive ones would be more accurate.  She said poi was still working....he had quit his job due to covid.  I helped him out with money.  She said I would get it back. Nope. She said there was no other woman around him. When I asked about the wife, she said the wife was controlling, angry, crazy and made his life miserable.  Can't validate that. So, don't be stupid like me and waste money on these expensive readers.  I read someone on this forum say if a psychic is accurate,  there's no reason to charge so much. Think I saw that in the thread about Sonya Star Angel. That seems to be true.

Offline love123

Re: Love Expert Sarah
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023, 02:55:03 AM »
Sarah was one of the first psychics I ever read with on Keen. Same as you, I thought the higher the price the more accurate she probably was. I spent a ton of money reading with her on a POI that never came back. All her predictions were wrong, definitely a fairytale reader

Offline MAgirl

Re: Love Expert Sarah
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023, 05:42:37 PM »
I read with Sarah in 2021, she was the second person I read on Keen $20.00 per minute, she predicted contact and everything getting better after five months. Poi got more distant in 2022. Her prediction failed, wasted time & funds.

anything