Author Topic: YouTube readers on pop culture or social commentary  (Read 606 times)

Offline Mina

YouTube readers on pop culture or social commentary
« on: October 04, 2023, 05:12:36 PM »
I’ve been hesitant to post this subject but I get the feeling many enjoy this kind of subject and it might hinder or distract if you want to refrain from psychic calling
… but I like YT psychics vlogs that read on celebrities to government and all pop culture type of news. I wonder too if anyone else some of there they enjoy watching.

Psychic Milou- he has account on YT and keen but I really enjoy his take on news. As psychic I call him about 1 or 2 times year if that. Usually he is negative and short, not in a bad way… but I find his voice just hypnotizing and easy tune in and out. I haven’t studied him too closely but he has other psychic friend on his channel that do comment and do collabs, so it wouldn’t surprise me if their on keen somehow too

Antphrodite- he is tarot reader, pick a card celebrity, social media news commentator. I have not read with him or signed up for any groups but it looks like he sells out quickly. His pick a card readings well I try to avoid them… this subject makes me anxious but when I do it’s usually negative for me, and when it’s positive it doesn’t really happen… so take it with a grain of salt. I j own subject can help sometimes but also just puts me on edge.

Trinity Oracle LLC- they do a lot of celebrity and social media readings and I am here for it. I fee the did get the Lizzo scandal, and submarines stuff right. They even have a strange Doreen virtue and that seems like a miss. I am tempted to their live readings on Saturdays but I’m scared ppl be knowing my biz. But I enjoy watching them even if just for gossip

TheSpiritualFixer- I recently found him and I enjoy his voice, and snappy attitude. He does a lot of morning rituals but doesn’t give you everything just a taste. I haven’t purchased anything but he seems to do spiritual work

ThorNews- he is more conspiracy weather guy… not psychic, but when he does throw in astrology it’s with cryptocurrency he’s been most accurate or at least fascinating to watch. I remember watching him prior to COVID and he did predict accurately the shutdown … I watch him also a lot for the weather I use to travel a lot

anything