Author Topic: Confused  (Read 1365 times)

Offline mii20

Confused
« on: March 05, 2023, 04:12:09 PM »
Hello, I am new to this group but just wanted to vent. I am going through a marital separation, and I got addicted to psychics trying to find answers. I’ve tried hundreds on Keen, I’ve tried a few on Bitwine, and a lot on Best Psychic Directory. At first, everyone seemed to think my spouse would return in February, and that we would reconcile. Then, they all saw me meeting someone new and “deleting” my feelings for my spouse, and getting the courage to divorce. Now, everyone is saying he will be the one to divorce me in summer. I am just so confused. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? Apart from my relationship, I have asked career questions, and it’s the same story. I would leave my job in February, then I would get a promotion, now I won’t be getting a promotion.

Offline blue-eyes

Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2023, 10:25:40 PM »
NEVER EVER GET addicted to psychics And never be confused They Surrvive and bleed you dry, You take care it's a scary world, Do not let people manipulate you im sure your a lovely woman. Just be careful :)

Offline mii20

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 12:49:11 AM »
Yes you’re right. I guess time will tell what happens.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 03:52:55 AM »
I went through the same and was binged on the psychic for almost a year between 2018-2019 and spent more than $15000 in less than a year and i hated myself that i did that. I realised that scam or not, it wasn't worth it. Although some psychics might be accurate or on point in some occasions. We need to know that we live our life for ourselves and we are the one responsible to live it better or not. Why we need someone to tell us something that which we always doubt if it's going to happen or not?  And no man or woman in this world you can't live without, take care of yourself and well being and save the money for something more rewarded.
I am a person who is much a believer of destiny. If it's meant to happen in your life and it's your destiny, you can't change it. But you can choose to live with open heart and accept it with grace.
Good luck  :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2023, 04:19:53 AM »
I went through the same and was binged on the psychic for almost a year between 2018-2019 and spent more than $15000 in less than a year and i hated myself that i did that. I realised that scam or not, it wasn't worth it. Although some psychics might be accurate or on point in some occasions. We need to know that we live our life for ourselves and we are the one responsible to live it better or not. Why we need someone to tell us something that which we always doubt if it's going to happen or not?  And no man or woman in this world you can't live without, take care of yourself and well being and save the money for something more rewarded.
I am a person who is much a believer of destiny. If it's meant to happen in your life and it's your destiny, you can't change it. But you can choose to live with open heart and accept it with grace.
Good luck  :)

I LOVE THIS & I WISH THIS PEACE ON EVERYONE!!

Offline Onyx

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2023, 05:55:04 PM »
My destiny is to be an old, eccentric cat lady. Oh wait, I already am! :D

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2023, 12:50:05 AM »
I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through such a difficult time in your life. In my experience psychic readings just made me numb and wait to see when poi will take some action or this cycle change. I didn’t realize how much I blocked myself from living the life & actioning. For the amount of money I spent on four different platforms and reading more than 100 advisors since 2019 I could go to many vacations, travel, meet with new people and see the world 🌎. I’m so mad myself but at the same time this is what I chose to do. Free will…I was holding on a hope. Also, last three years were so difficult for all of us due to covid. I think my psychic addiction got worse during quarantine and remotely working from home. I’d suggest seeing a psychologists, therapist, life coach or joining divorce support group for the need of being heard, not keeping emotions internally and constructive thoughts. Best wishes ❤️

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2023, 04:42:22 PM »
Ye they are liars. Don't rely on them.  After 6 months they are still telling me my ex will reach out. Same free will shit and all

Offline Mina

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2023, 05:49:16 PM »
Hello, I am new to this group but just wanted to vent. I am going through a marital separation, and I got addicted to psychics trying to find answers. I’ve tried hundreds on Keen, I’ve tried a few on Bitwine, and a lot on Best Psychic Directory. At first, everyone seemed to think my spouse would return in February, and that we would reconcile. Then, they all saw me meeting someone new and “deleting” my feelings for my spouse, and getting the courage to divorce. Now, everyone is saying he will be the one to divorce me in summer. I am just so confused. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? Apart from my relationship, I have asked career questions, and it’s the same story. I would leave my job in February, then I would get a promotion, now I won’t be getting a promotion.

It happens

It’s might or might not be comforting to know that you’re not the first person to get addicted to psychics because their love life fell apart… it’s actually common (doesn’t mean we should normalize it). But you won’t be the last either. (But the grief is that unbearable)

When things fall apart we then get stuck in this lack energy, or it’s not enough mentality and it quickly snowballs. Guarding our thoughts and healing, “should” be a natural “duh” but when we we don’t trust our support system: family, friends. Or it’s failed us, or just don’t know. But overall just in it. For some it’s psychics, other it’s mix of alcohol, gambling, controlling, eating disorders, drugs (there’s an endless amount of addictions really)

Regardless the best I can offer is humor. Know this:
At least you’re not getting in a relationship with Kanye and at least you’re not divorced from Kanye. And most importantly you don’t have to co-parent with Kanye.

What helps me sleep at night is this meme I made on full moon: At least I’m not coparenting Kanye

Offline jackY

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2023, 01:01:04 AM »
What do you want? Do you want to remain married or divorce? Your future is not in a stranger's predictions. What are you doing to make what you want to happen? You are not alone. So many turn their power over to strangers because they don't want to really face what's going on. Choose what you want to happen and let everything fall where it will.

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2023, 06:13:01 AM »
Best Psychic Directory, I really thought they are going to be legit but no.
The website seems legit