Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc

<< < (2/14) > >>

PinkyD:
I’ve actually had Ari read on a person I was out of touch with for 4 months. He came back and validated everything she said and was seeing and feeling. With screenshots as well. So yeah. She’s legit. Jessica Raven Star is also very good.

saxenaniks:
Ari is definitely good and she has a gift in terms of reading people, but I can't help notice the fact that she changes her readings a little on the basis of what we tell her

Stone88:
Personally I wasn't wowd by Ari, considering her amazing reviews. She was just meh
However, Autumn rivers, Dino, Leeloo and Rachel Marie are defo the ones that took me by surprise. They picked up on things by them selves. I mean Rachel Marie got my poi personality to a T.

pfizer:

--- Quote from: Stone88 on August 17, 2023, 05:19:10 PM ---Personally I wasn't wowd by Ari, considering her amazing reviews. She was just meh
However, Autumn rivers, Dinnd Rachel Marie are defo the ones that took me by surprise. They picked up on things by them selves. I mean Rachel Marie got my poi personality to a T.

--- End quote ---

i think rachel marie is very good at describing the poi, but i scared to death of her prediction; somehow it's just too good to be truth.

Stone88:
I know what you mean. I was too because of the reviews I've seen.
I was nervous to ask about certain questions but I'm glad I did now. Some where about the past, which I can't validate just yet, but she nailed the present. Dino was the same. I mean when she said Adhd personality regarding my Poi I was like whaaaa! Cos I've always thought my poi has adhd because of his behaviour.
She surprisingly gave me a positive outcome aswll.
But having said that, it's all done to whether their predictions actually happen. Mine are a month away so hopefully I can give some happy updates on here.

You should defo give her a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version