Author Topic: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc  (Read 16356 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2023, 01:17:26 PM »
We have a little mole on this forum LOL

If this psychic claims to be so great, then why does she need a mole or need to create a fake account on here to monitor what ppl say about her I wonder....I have the receipts....

i think rachel marie was wrong again, her prediction i meant, she was way too optimistic
but i still trust her desciptions of ppl and issues are very accurate, like why and how certain ppl behaved this way; i also trusted the final outcome will be similar to what she said BUT it's not as soon and quick as she said.
she does have a gift for this i strongly agreed

Part of her prediction came true but it didn’t happen as she had been predicting for the last two months…. But she was accurate on contact and an event  after (without timeframes though) I still think she’s one of the best for me though.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2023, 01:39:37 PM »
We have a little mole on this forum LOL

If this psychic claims to be so great, then why does she need a mole or need to create a fake account on here to monitor what ppl say about her I wonder....I have the receipts....

What do you mean? This forum is extremely public and from my experience you can’t post anything with personal details on here because most psychics lurk silently here. That’s why we utilize private messages etc. I think @ Natashanyc would’ve warned us previously. I’ve literally been contacted by readers saying they “spiritually saw” what I’ve written here about them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Stone88

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2023, 02:09:43 PM »
So I thought I'd try Psychic Ari, again as she didnt really wow me the 1st time round.
She refused and said she was "informed by admin" I gave her negative feedback on this forum hahah.
I mean all I said was her reading was meh for someone who claims to be accurate with timings.

The funny thing is I even know who it is on this forum... I've worked it out...

Anyways! What a FAKE she turned out to be!
O and btw she's deactivated the feedback link on her profile so I can't leave her any feedback on BItwine either LOL.

Girls, Psychic Ari is lurking or has lurkers on here...beware!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 02:11:30 PM by Stone88 »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2023, 02:31:01 PM »
SHADY! I know this is public so anyone can view it and/or comment if they've been approved. Like anything in this world, not everyone is going to like her or feel she works for her. There are also a lot of people that love her and believe in her. I think you should add your comment to her personal subject title on here too so others who search her name also know. For me the worst part is to deactivate reviews. FALSE ADVERTISING! That's something I take issue with. If you're a true psychic and take pride in what you do that also means some bad comes with it sometimes, maybe try brushing it off because you're not going to work for everyone. No one psychic has all good reviews no matter who they are.

Offline Mina

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2023, 02:47:22 PM »
Booo hiss 🐍 throws popcorn 🍿

I shouldn’t be surprised though. A reader i read with on keen once said her “fans” (short for fanatics, when you look up the word) pointed this out to me, when I wrote about them on this forum.

It’s disappointing
But it’s true if you write a readers name info here expect this

Offline Stone88

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2023, 03:33:09 PM »
SHADY! I know this is public so anyone can view it and/or comment if they've been approved. Like anything in this world, not everyone is going to like her or feel she works for her. There are also a lot of people that love her and believe in her. I think you should add your comment to her personal subject title on here too so others who search her name also know. For me the worst part is to deactivate reviews. FALSE ADVERTISING! That's something I take issue with. If you're a true psychic and take pride in what you do that also means some bad comes with it sometimes, maybe try brushing it off because you're not going to work for everyone. No one psychic has all good reviews no matter who they are.

I totally agree with you Chitowngirl. Shes clearly not genuine. I did wonder how has she barely got any negative reviews. But now I know what she does... she just deactivates the feedback link.

Annettemaries prediction didn't pass for me and I gave her my honest feedback, which she didn't like,  but at least she took it on the chin.

Not every psychic is gonna work like you said, but at least be ethical enough to allow paying clients to leave feedback and not take it personally.

I took screenshots of the chat. I just couldn't believe it LOL.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 03:39:06 PM by Stone88 »

Offline Stone88

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2023, 03:41:23 PM »

I shouldn’t be surprised though. A reader i read with on keen once said her “fans” (short for fanatics, when you look up the word) pointed this out to me, when I wrote about them on this forum.

It’s disappointing

Isn't it so sad... and then they claim to be genuine and natural born psychics. If your as great as you say you are then why do you need to lurk or need lurkers reporting back to you. Period.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2023, 04:37:26 PM »

It’s disappointing

Isn't it so sad... and then they claim to be genuine and natural born psychics. If your as great as you say you are then why do you need to lurk or need lurkers reporting back to you. Period.

This is hilarious but I’m not surprised. I don’t even use bitwine but they have always been shady. It shows major insecurity of you need a mole and as an advisor, confronting those who use this site is childish. The sole purpose of this site is to expose honest reviews bc the platform reviews are compromised. There’s a reason most sites don’t post negative feedback or quickly delete it. It’s so these people will APPEAR accurate when you are vulnerable looking for answers. There are psychos who harass advisors and attempt to tarnish their reputation but deal with those ppl accordingly. Genuine clients should be able to post genuine reviews after their PAID service just like Yelp & Google. My advice if u are going to continue on these shady platforms is to have a user name other than the username u use there. If there is a mole here, don’t tell anyone your personal business ie; names, location , age….and keep it general here for (example ” Advisor Apple Was inaccurate at contact for me or Advisor Apple was great at remote viewing my situation and predictions passed about getting my promotion at work). Always be aware this is a public forum and even tho many don’t post, there are MANY people who lurk here continuously. I received emails from frauds in the past and they are persistent with logging in here for their gain. Idk if either of Marie or Ari is gifted but lurking is a bit much being that they been in the field this long.

Offline Stone88

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2023, 05:19:31 PM »
Thank you Natasha.

I will just avoid Bitwine all together I think. After that situation I can't trust the readers on there.i still can't believe it and she's meant to be one of th "best" ones on that site.
And thank you for the advice, I won't be as specific in my posts going forwards.
Btw can you recommend any good ethical sites/ psychics?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 05:23:13 PM by Stone88 »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2023, 05:32:09 PM »

I totally agree with you Chitowngirl. Shes clearly not genuine. I did wonder how has she barely got any negative reviews. But now I know what she does... she just deactivates the feedback link.

Annettemaries prediction didn't pass for me and I gave her my honest feedback, which she didn't like,  but at least she took it on the chin.

Not every psychic is gonna work like you said, but at least be ethical enough to allow paying clients to leave feedback and not take it personally.

I took screenshots of the chat. I just couldn't believe it LOL.

Good for you for taking screenshots! The other thing that is annoying is that some of them (Ari especially) feel the need to defend themselves for every single negative review they're given. I understand sometimes they are genuinely not given a fair shot because they told someone something they didn't want to hear and that person wrote an unfair negative review as a result but to argue over the fact that you were just plain wrong about predictions or whatever it may be is just immature. Just own that you're not always going to be correct. They're like the weatherman, they can be wrong 80% of the time and STILL keep their jobs.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2023, 05:55:45 PM »
Has Rachel told anyone that their POI is their soulmate? And the energy is the same - and you're meant to be together?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2023, 06:22:06 PM »
Has Rachel told anyone that their POI is their soulmate? And the energy is the same - and you're meant to be together?

I only read with her once and she did not say that to me, no. She did give me a positive outcome though but nothing about soulmates. I always get a little hesitant when people start throwing around that word; it's triggering for me. HAHA! But, if it's not something she throws out often, maybe she's right?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2023, 09:28:08 PM »
Srry I don’t have a recommendation I don’t read anymore and if I do it won’t be platform based. Most of the ppl raved about here were not right for me during my period of reading but take this as a lesson learned. And try to use other resources like lipstick Alley to help u research who is good. Reviews here are not always reliable

Offline Stone88

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2023, 09:45:00 PM »
Ya agreed. You can defo tell the fake accounts abd comments on here for sure.
Thanks Natasha.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2023, 10:35:54 PM »
Ya agreed. You can defo tell the fake accounts abd comments on here for sure.
Thanks Natasha.

Some people are so lost they still can’t tell so unfortunately they still actively scam ppl here but I would say even a simple google search is better than tpr . Research literally saves the headache and debt later on. I’m sure there’s more than one mole here, it’s happened before with other advisors. I don’t understand the purpose in running to tell an advisor what’s happening on a public forum but that’s just me. Some people really are infatuated with calling and possibly use “snitching” as brownie points. It’s pathetic to even discuss someone else on the internet when u should just be buying your service and moving along. It could all be so simple

anything