Author Topic: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc  (Read 16358 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2023, 10:09:30 PM »
PinkyD have you read with Rachel Marie and Dino?
Any good?

I haven’t read with Dino but a friend did and he was wrong for her. Based on that I’ve never been motivated to read with him and likely never will be.

Rachel Marie is in my books, one of the best for me. But you know, nothing comes without fault right. So I’ve found she can be 100000% accurate on a reading. And then the next ten readings, wrong. This is just in my experience right, and everyone is different. But I’ve found if you read with her once in a while she’s spot on. If you read regularly, can be off. So it’s a risk. But when Rachel is right, she’s hands down RIGHT like has the code to the whole plot sort of thing. So it can really be a gamble with her. She solved my biggest life crisis of last year and honestly, I binged af with everyone. It basically came down to Rachel and Ari who got what nobody else could. Some people say Rachel is fairytale and wrong for them. So I think you have to see how she reads your life. For me, when Rachel reads and she says something that I interpret as negative or kinda not so great, generally it turns out to be a whole sh*tstorm. So I don’t think she’s fairytale at all, if you know how to pick up her subtleties.

Also, if you read with her, only do per min.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2023, 10:12:54 PM »
Personally I wasn't wowd by Ari, considering her amazing reviews. She was just meh
However, Autumn rivers, Dino, Leeloo and Rachel Marie are defo the ones that took me by surprise. They picked up on things by them selves. I mean Rachel Marie got my poi personality to a T.

Did Autumn Rivers’ prediction pass? I can’t fathom how she’s trending again because she was so spectacularly wrong for me. Like I wasn’t even sure if she’s psychic. Is she psychic?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2023, 10:19:30 PM »
Ari is definitely good and she has a gift in terms of reading people, but I can't help notice the fact that she changes her readings a little on the basis of what we tell her

Yes to this! I completely agree.

Why don’t you guys just ask her what she sees without feeding too much? That’s what I do.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2023, 11:32:03 PM »
Ari is definitely good and she has a gift in terms of reading people, but I can't help notice the fact that she changes her readings a little on the basis of what we tell her

Yes to this! I completely agree.

Why don’t you guys just ask her what she sees without feeding too much? That’s what I do.

I didn’t tell her much it was like she started much more positive and then trailed off. I wasn’t as impressed as others have been; that’s all.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2023, 03:42:34 AM »
Hi Pinky D,

Autumn rivers has been SPECTACULAR for me! I've written about my experience with her in a seperate post.
I'm surprised she didn't work for you, because she's been accurate for me. Maybe she didn't connect to you.
And she's a card reader :)

Offline Stone88

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2023, 07:39:02 AM »
Hi PinkyD, I agree with you on Rachel Marie. I've only read with her once so far and her predictions are a month away. Hopefully what she said comes to pass. I don't think she is a fairytale reader either, I mean she said my poi has ADHD and it's not gonna be easy but you will reconcile. So she did pick on that it won't be an easy ride with him.

To be honest, I read with autumn rivers before reading her reviews on here. I felt like she connected, but then I read about her on this forum and was gutted she didn't work for many. She's given me a 6 to 12 day period for 1st prediction,  so will update if her prediction happens or not 😊

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2023, 08:04:23 AM »
I think you should focus more on the current feelings rather than contact predictions. Contact predictions and time frames are usually off for most.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2023, 11:21:44 AM »
I think you should focus more on the current feelings rather than contact predictions. Contact predictions and time frames are usually off for most.

To me, that’s the job of an empath…current feelings.

In terms of predictions, you have to find the reader who can figure out the plot for you. That’s a psychic. The current feelings/energy changes.

There are also readers who are good at defining contact but again you have to find the one who works for you.

For me, I use a combination of readers to determine different things. Each one of them have different strengths. You have to know how to work with them and also, who to work with.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2023, 12:13:44 PM »
In terms of psychic, then only rachel, miss ann and autumn has been right so far
ari has been incorrect for me

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2023, 12:40:19 PM »
In terms of psychic, then only rachel, miss ann and autumn has been right so far
ari has been incorrect for me

Well since Ari didn’t work for you don’t go back to her then. But it seems you already have a combination of readers who have been right, stick to those. Well, hopefully you get Rachel to unblock you.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2023, 02:54:52 AM »
AnnetteMarie Also didn’t work for me for predictions about timing

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2023, 07:40:39 PM »
I think I’ve hit a rut where no-one is right for me atm. Will update

Offline Stone88

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2023, 06:17:00 AM »
We have a little mole on this forum LOL

If this psychic claims to be so great, then why does she need a mole or need to create a fake account on here to monitor what ppl say about her I wonder....I have the receipts....
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 07:43:51 AM by Stone88 »

pfizer

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2023, 09:15:04 AM »
We have a little mole on this forum LOL

If this psychic claims to be so great, then why does she need a mole or need to create a fake account on here to monitor what ppl say about her I wonder....I have the receipts....

i think rachel marie was wrong again, her prediction i meant, she was way too optimistic
but i still trust her desciptions of ppl and issues are very accurate, like why and how certain ppl behaved this way; i also trusted the final outcome will be similar to what she said BUT it's not as soon and quick as she said.
she does have a gift for this i strongly agreed

Offline Stone88

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2023, 09:28:37 AM »
Hi Pfizer, sorry to hear that. Remain positive hun, everything will eventually fall into place.

But Rachel Marie isn't the mole /the fake account monitoring comments on here that I'm referring to.

You wouldn't believe who it is LOL

« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 11:11:52 AM by Stone88 »

anything