Author Topic: Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??  (Read 39 times)

Offline Jmoore666

Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« on: May 07, 2024, 07:11:26 PM »
Hi!!

Been lurking for a long time, but finally got authorized by the admin! Firstly, I want to say thank you to everybody for your reviews, they are so very helpful.

Like many of us, I have been on a run of readings for about a year. Same old story on a very confusing love situation. Anyhoo, I read a lot of the reviews on the sites when looking for a new reader, or validation on a reader I have used. I have noticed a lot of readers ger multiple glowing reviews from the same person or persons. Is that a red flag to y'all? Are there fake folks out there propping up reviews for different readers with a lot of overly positive reviews, you think? Lord knows I have been to the same reader a few times, and I often leave reviews, so I don't want to be too cynical. What do y'all think?

Thanks again errybody!

Offline jackY

Re: Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2024, 11:44:14 PM »
Hi,
I see it as a red flag for that person leaving all that feedback. NO ONE is accurate ALL the time. When I see that kind of feedback for months on end from the same person, I assume they're addicted and actually need counseling-not a psychic. Or, the "reader" simply knows how to talk to certain types of people and knows exactly what to say to keep them coming back.

anything