Author Topic: Autumn Rivers got it right!  (Read 9071 times)

Offline Mina

Re: Autumn Rivers got it right!
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2024, 02:26:25 PM »
I was kind of surprised she had private site to begin with when you first posted and mentioned it

…So I’m confused that she offered “full readings”. Because from what I’ve known she has always been a charge per question reader which has some perks but the huge con is it just doesn’t “flow” for a live reading. Which then she would probably be better as an email advisor … just my opinion

I did a Google search and a fb page with eBay came up- but I’m not sure if those are her.

What was her official site even listed or called?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 03:27:57 PM by Mina »

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2024, 03:23:42 PM »
Hi guys - she's available on email and spaces

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2024, 04:33:47 PM »
Hi, this was her official website : https://www.autumnriversreadings.com

There was a chat plugin where you could get your reading, and also receive a copy of the conversation on your email, which is great.

The prices were really good on her site, compared to bitwine, she offered many packages and also full readings.

I cant write to her on bitwine to ask about that, as I think they are not allowed to talk about it.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2024, 08:08:51 PM »
 The site doesn't seem to be working.

There was a chat plugin where you could get your reading, and also receive a copy of the conversation on your email, which is great.

The prices were really good on her site, compared to bitwine, she offered many packages and also full readings.

I cant write to her on bitwine to ask about that, as I think they are not allowed to talk about it.

Offline Mina

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2024, 07:20:10 AM »
The site doesn't seem to be working.

Thats what she was saying earlier, that her private site was not working

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2024, 11:46:57 PM »
Yep, I don't know how to reach her I think they are not allowed to give this kind of information on Bitwine, so I dont want her to be in trouble if I get in touch to ask for another way to do readings

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2024, 01:30:26 AM »
yeah autumn's private site does not work anymore.  Most readers have their own website and they can be contacted easily.  I know autumn rivers, barbora, psychic ali, erick D, love expert, gifted guidance and romina's readings australia are on other platforms as well like psychic.com, psychicvop.com and privateoracle.com.  Some use the same name everywhere and you just need to google them!

CP readers do not use their real name and are banned from using the allocated CP name anywhere else, so it can be tricky to find them.

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2024, 09:36:14 AM »
Thanks, that's good to know. Do you know if Erick D has its own website by any chance ? Have you read with him already ?

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2024, 05:41:07 AM »
Eick D I read with but it was on privateoracle.com

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2024, 06:11:46 AM »
hi guys, you can email Autumn Rivers at - merumunyokoeshna@gmail.com

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2024, 09:48:05 AM »
Thanks you Sax :)