Author Topic: My Experience with Etsy Readers  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Frideswide

My Experience with Etsy Readers
« on: February 12, 2023, 10:01:57 PM »
Hi everyone, I am a long time lurker. I have consulted card readers, astrologers and psychics on and off for 7 years. Here is a rundown of all the above I have consulted on Etsy through the years. I am only listing the ones that are still active. I am going to make this several parts

Amanda Bury - She has not been accurate for me
OracleIndigo - I would say she is just okay. She seems to be doing cold readings and a lot of her responses are very vague where they may seem accurate. I have had about a 60 percent accuracy rate with her but don't know if it is just me fitting the events into her vague responses
TheWildHaunt: When I first went to her in 2016, she was earily accurate. She successfully predicted the outcome of 2 relationships
However, she did say I would be married by now to a man I meet through friends and this has not come to pass
Her last readings about my 2 POIs was dead wrong. I had a horrible experience with one ex, she didn't predict anything would come of the relationship, but I ended up getting harassed and sued by him and I just wish she would have picked that part up. She claimed my most recent boyfriend I met online is a Nigerian scammer and that turned out to not be true.
PsychicDevin: She predicted trauma Ex would be good for my job development and we would end up losing interest and breaking things off. If anything this ex doxxed me at my job and I think (but cannot prove) he got me fired
Erwann/Wilfried Tarot: I used to be in awe of this reader. It is the same guy. However, he is contradictory and only about 50 percent of his predictions have come true for me. I think he is good at tuning into current energy and mind reading but not so great with predicting outcomes or the future. He would probably be a good reader for someone who wants to know POI's current feelings.
SpotOnPsychic: she has actually been somewhat accurate for me
Estella: she is like Oracle Indigo. I think the predictions are vague enough that it may mislead you to think it is accurate. However, she has been right about 2 poi so far.
True Wishes: she is not a psychic, she does Katina cards but her predictions were not accurate
Irish family Psychics: They were accurate the first few readings I had with them, however, wrong about one I had recently so I didn't go back
EmergencyPsychics: they predicted 2 past poi would be long term relationships. I however, ended up losing interest in them but the 2 POI are still in my life as friends after the prediction and both hope they still have a chance with me, so I guess they were not wrong
Labradoritelight: this person is not bad, same prediction as theEmergencyPsychics
HeavenlyDirection: she is more of a mind reader so I can't verify how accurate she is but it is entertaining nonetheless for $2.
Jennifer: she is not accurate at all. She is a Tarot reader and has a Tarot channel. She predicted an ex would not get back together with me. We did get back together. I lost interest in him and now I can't get him out of my life. Another Ex she claimed was a cheater but I later found out he is basically a couch potato and mopes around all day about how he is ugly and no woman ever wants him. He is also extremely awkward so not the lady's man she predicted him to be. This started off as an online relationship and I later met him in person. This is the same person the WildHaunt predicted was a Nigerian scammer.
Flamboyantclairvoyant: lovely person but the reading did not come to pass
Rose, predicted I would lose interest in my ex and fall for someone else, which did happen, she predicted the abusive stalker ex was a great man and we would have an awesome relationship, which was far from the truth
Milan Tarot: not accurate
SunnySundaybyChris: I think he is good at reading present energies in the cards but still needs to work on predictions
Violet Moon Magic: not accurate
Nicole: she has been fairly accurate but again, she did not pick up the abusive ex would cause me problems. I had the reading before he turned out to be abusive. No reader picked up on this except for a select few so maybe this ex can project a false impression even to the best psychic
All-seeing Eye she predicted great things between me and the abusive ex, would not recommend
An Declai (WhatThouWouldstKnow) she was terrible, her reading did not make sense. She is a card reader, not a psychic, but her card reading skills are not great and she was always late with various excuses
AskAlexandra: not accurate
LeapofFaith: just ok, she is more one of those people who offer psychological advice instead of a prediction
Risefromtheashes: I can't tell if she is accurate or is just good at providing advice. She is one of those people who wants to know the entire back story and then reads tarot based on the back story and will add her 2 cents.
PlutonianTarot: she is vague but the predictions do fit when looking back
Saira Kadeer: she was not accurate
PsychicDerrick, he was accurate in that me and ex would not get back together. If anything, this ex came back and sued me, caused me a lot of grief, lied about being married and he did not pick up on that so don't know if he was just lucky.

There was some Druid priest who no longer has a shop and he did predict the ex was dangerous and would cause me pain. Unfortunately, he is not on Etsy anymore and I can't remember his name.

DrunkAstrologer: reading was not accurate
NorthernLightTarot: I love her pick a card readings on YouTube. I had a private reading and actually found her accurate. She does tend to sugarcoat things though but I still think she is worth it if you have money to spend
InfiniteMagick: complete opposite happened than what was predicted
Intuitive Insights: she is actually pretty good at picking up feelings
The Tarot Cottage: I loved her pick a card readings so I had a private reading with her. Unfortunately, her prediction did not come to pass
She is a lovely person though.
PeachConsults: hah, she is oddly accurate but is a jumble. A lot of what she says won't make sense until you go back and look at her readings years later and you will be like, "yeah that did happen." I notice she will mix up people she is predicting and may not be able to see their intentions and her time-line is off but I will say she definitely has a gift
InsightbyGiuseppe: he only got some things right and other things the complete opposite happened. I would not use him again
PsychicMaryAtkinson: not accurate
MysticAngelRituals: I think she is good at picking up current energies and providing advice
SoulReaderShaman: not accurate
Alexandre Musruck: he is actually pretty accurate but does not provide a lot of detail, which I would prefer since he is rather pricey
DivinationTools: his reading was accurate
Magical Magistery: her prediction (the goddess reading) was somewhat accurate
Elizabeth and Hannah: did not like it. No predictions, it was vague "love yourself" fluff
Amanda Tarot: outcome was not accurate
Vision Tarot: not accurate
LetseyTarot: she is fairly accurate
StrawberrySunlights: I thought she was pretty good and accurate
PsychicMediumAdelle: Not accurate
Temperancetarot: good at picking up energy and feelings but not so much outcome or predictions
8thHouseSecrets: she does horary and she is scarily accurate but her prices are steep. I did a few horaries when she had a special but she currently charges $111
LexiesDivingCorner: she is very good but looks like she is on hiatus
MagneticAstrology: none of her horary predictions came out to be true
PsychicAnswersNow: I really liked talking to her but not much what she predicted came to pass
MomaDelia: she is not accurate and she will try to sell you a $500 spell to change the outcome
AngelicTarot: she doesn't do set in stone predictions and she will tell you that. I think she is pretty accurate but she is a bit pricey and you have to wait awhile for your reading.
Mia Engel: she does Kipper and I did not find her reading to be accurate

She used to be on Etsy but has her own shop now. The most accurate readings I have had are with Toni Savory of the card geek. There are things she predicted would happen years ahead and they have come to pass. She is not a psychic, she is a great card reader and teaches classes. I also recommend Jane Matthews, she and Toni are a couple and you can book readings with them on their direct website or theWorldDivination association. I believe Jane is actually psychic, she uses cards but also talks to passed loved ones. Their prices are very steep, I have had a reading with Toni every year and her predictions are spot on.

David J. Acuri is another card reader I would recommend but he is not always available for readings. He also has his own website.

Best horary astrologers right now are Sue Ward, Christopher Warnock, and Benjamin Dykes. They are pretty expensive and will just answer a straight yes/no question and explain why.
An affordable accurate horary astrologer I would recommend is on fiverr called AndrewSkeen

« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 02:33:16 AM by Frideswide »

Offline Mina

Re: My Experience with Etsy Readers
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2023, 11:14:23 PM »
Hi everyone, I am a long time lurker. I have consulted card readers, astrologers and psychics on and off for 7 years. Here is a rundown of all the above I have consulted on Etsy through the years. I am only listing the ones that are still active. I am going to make this several parts

Amanda Bury - She has not been accurate for me
OracleIndigo - I would say she is just okay. She seems to be doing cold readings and a lot of her responses are very vague where they may seem accurate. I have had about a 60 percent accuracy rate with her but don't know if it is just me fitting the events into her vague responses
TheWildHaunt: When I first went to her in 2016, she was earily accurate. She successfully predicted the outcome of 2 relationships
However, she did say I would be married by now to a man I meet through friends and this has not come to pass
Her last readings about my 2 POIs was dead wrong. I had a horrible experience with one ex, she didn't predict anything would come of the relationship, but I ended up getting harassed and sued by him and I just wish she would have picked that part up. She claimed my most recent boyfriend I met online is a Nigerian scammer and that turned out to not be true.
PsychicDevin: She predicted trauma Ex would be good for my job development and we would end up losing interest and breaking things off. If anything this ex doxxed me at my job and I think (but cannot prove) he got me fired
Erwann/Wilfried Tarot: I used to be in awe of this reader. It is the same guy. However, he is contradictory and only about 50 percent of his predictions have come true for me. I think he is good at tuning into energy and mind reading but not so great with predicting outcomes.
SpotOnPsychic: she has actually been somewhat accurate for me
Estella: she is like Oracle Indigo. I think the predictions are vague enough that it may mislead you to think it is accurate. However, she has been right about 2 poi so far.
True Wishes: she is not a psychic, she does Katina cards but her predictions were not accurate
Irish family Psychics: They were accurate the first few readings I had with them, however, wrong about one I had recently so I didn't go back
EmergencyPsychics: they predicted 2 past poi would be long term relationships. I however, ended up losing interest in them but the 2 POI are still in my life as friends after the prediction and both hope they still have a chance with me, so I guess they were not wrong
Labradoritelight: this person is not bad, same prediction as theEmergencyPsychics
HeavenlyDirection: she is more of a mind reader so I can't verify how accurate she is but it is entertaining nonetheless for $2.
Jennifer: she is not accurate at all. She is a Tarot reader and has a Tarot channel. She predicted an ex would not get back together with me. We did get back together. I lost interest in him and now I can't get him out of my life. Another Ex she claimed was a cheater but I later found out he is basically a couch potato and mopes around all day about how he is ugly and no woman ever wants him. He is also extremely awkward so not the lady's man she predicted him to be. This started off as an online relationship and I later met him in person. This is the same person the WildHaunt predicted was a Nigerian scammer.
Flamboyantclairvoyant: lovely person but the reading did not come to pass
Rose, predicted I would lose interest in my ex and fall for someone else, which did happen, she predicted the abusive stalker ex was a great man and we would have an awesome relationship, which was far from the truth
Milan Tarot: not accurate
SunnySundaybyChris: I think he is good at reading present energies in the cards but still needs to work on predictions
Violet Moon Magic: not accurate
Nicole: she has been fairly accurate but again, she did not pick up the abusive ex would cause me problems. I had the reading before he turned out to be abusive. No reader picked up on this except for a select few so maybe this ex can project a false impression even to the best psychic
All-seeing Eye she predicted great things between me and the abusive ex, would not recommend
An Declai (WhatThouWouldstKnow) she was terrible, her reading did not make sense. She is a card reader, not a psychic, but her card reading skills are not great and she was always late with various excuses
AskAlexandra: not accurate
LeapofFaith: just ok, she is more one of those people who offer psychological advice instead of a prediction
Risefromtheashes: I can't tell if she is accurate or is just good at providing advice. She is one of those people who wants to know the entire back story and then reads tarot based on the back story and will add her 2 cents.
PlutonianTarot: she is vague but the predictions do fit when looking back
Saira Kadeer: she was not accurate
PsychicDerrick, he was accurate in that me and ex would not get back together. If anything, this ex came back and sued me, caused me a lot of grief, lied about being married and he did not pick up on that so don't know if he was just lucky.

There was some Druid priest who no longer has a shop and he did predict the ex was dangerous and would cause me pain. Unfortunately, he is not on Etsy anymore and I can't remember his name.

DrunkAstrologer: reading was not accurate
NorthernLightTarot: I love her pick a card readings on YouTube. I had a private reading and actually found her accurate. She does tend to sugarcoat things though but I still think she is worth it if you have money to spend
InfiniteMagick: complete opposite happened than what was predicted
Intuitive Insights: she is actually pretty good at picking up feelings
The Tarot Cottage: I loved her pick a card readings so I had a private reading with her. Unfortunately, her prediction did not come to pass
She is a lovely person though.
PeachConsults: hah, she is oddly accurate but is a jumble. A lot of what she says won't make sense until you go back and look at her readings years later and you will be like, "yeah that did happen." I notice she will mix up people she is predicting and may not be able to see their intentions and her time-line is off but I will say she definitely has a gift
InsightbyGiuseppe: he only got some things right and other things the complete opposite happened. I would not use him again
PsychicMaryAtkinson: not accurate
MysticAngelRituals: I think she is good at picking up current energies and providing advice
SoulReaderShaman: not accurate
Alexandre Musruck: he is actually pretty accurate but does not provide a lot of detail, which I would prefer since he is rather pricey
DivinationTools: his reading was accurate
Magical Magistery: her prediction (the goddess reading) was somewhat accurate
Elizabeth and Hannah: did not like it. No predictions, it was vague "love yourself" fluff
Amanda Tarot: outcome was not accurate
Vision Tarot: not accurate
LetseyTarot: she is fairly accurate
StrawberrySunlights: I thought she was pretty good and accurate
PsychicMediumAdelle: Not accurate
Temperancetarot: good at picking up energy and feelings but not so much outcome or predictions
8thHouseSecrets: she does horary and she is scarily accurate but her prices are steep. I did a few horaries when she had a special but she currently charges $111
LexiesDivingCorner: she is very good but looks like she is on hiatus
MagneticAstrology: none of her horary predictions came out to be true
PsychicAnswersNow: I really liked talking to her but not much what she predicted came to pass
MomaDelia: she is not accurate and she will try to sell you a $500 spell to change the outcome
AngelicTarot: she doesn't do set in stone predictions and she will tell you that. I think she is pretty accurate but she is a bit pricey and you have to wait awhile for your reading.
Mia Engel: she does Kipper and I did not find her reading to be accurate

She used to be on Etsy but has her own shop now. The most accurate readings I have had are with Toni Savory of the card geek. There are things she predicted would happen years ahead and they have come to pass. She is not a psychic, she is a great card reader and teaches classes. I also recommend Jane Matthews, she and Toni are a couple and you can book readings with them on their direct website or theWorldDivination association. I believe Jane is actually psychic, she uses cards but also talks to passed loved ones. Their prices are very steep, I have had a reading with Toni every year and her predictions are spot on.

David J. Acuri is another card reader I would recommend but he is not always available for readings. He also has his own website.

Best horary astrologers right now are Sue Ward, Christopher Warnock, and Benjamin Dykes. They are pretty expensive and will just answer a straight yes/no question and explain why.
An affordable accurate horary astrologer I would recommend is on fiverr called AndrewSkeen

Interesting there is one name on here that i do recognize. I have tried them for spell work and manifesting. I’m curious to try them for more in that realm but not psychic reads

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 04:18:19 PM »
I tried a bunch of other readers whose predictions are pending. I will update.

Offline Anon

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 09:09:50 PM »
I tried a ton on there, interestingly, not one prediction manifested. Even after a long time lapse.

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2023, 11:51:07 AM »
Not surprised. I think the people who post their selfie and claim to be a psychic are the most dubious and I usually stay away from thdn. People who use divination tools such as astrology, tarot etc don't claim to have special abilities other than knowing their specific divinatory art.