Author Topic: Kisha is retiring from readings  (Read 2834 times)

Offline cocoaluv

Kisha is retiring from readings
« on: February 02, 2023, 07:25:17 PM »
I just got the email. She will only be reading for current customers until April and then she is done. So everyone get your readings while you can.

Offline Live and love

Re: Kisha is retiring from readings
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 09:48:42 PM »
Wow, that's amazing!  Is she a senior woman?  How long has she been reading for? 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 10:38:28 PM »
Wow, that's amazing!  Is she a senior woman?  How long has she been reading for?

no she isn't a senior. she is retiring because apparently its draining for her.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2023, 11:17:14 PM »

no she isn't a senior. she is retiring because apparently its draining for her.

Thank you wishes!

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 08:53:44 PM »
I read with Kisha about 5 times in the past 3.5 years.. 1 general reading in late 2019 and the rest phone calls. Do you think I would be considered an established client? I waited this much time in communication because I wanted to wait before I get another general reading (since it predicts more than 2+ years out). I purchased a general email yesterday for her April/final reading.. I just hope Kisha sees that I have read with her in the past a few times  :-[

Offline sharon

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2023, 07:29:50 PM »
I think she will.

I read with Kisha about 5 times in the past 3.5 years.. 1 general reading in late 2019 and the rest phone calls. Do you think I would be considered an established client? I waited this much time in communication because I wanted to wait before I get another general reading (since it predicts more than 2+ years out). I purchased a general email yesterday for her April/final reading.. I just hope Kisha sees that I have read with her in the past a few times  :-[

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2023, 12:38:45 AM »
Did you send her an email? I usually forward the receipt to her (She used to mention to email her). Then you have the possibility to tell her that you read with her before.

Offline FishwithScorpie

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2023, 01:28:27 PM »
Noooo
She's my absolute favorite. But I've noticed she's been taking time off which is good. I remember she was taking care of a family member as well. Wish her the best. Crazy accurate for me.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 01:47:57 PM by FishwithScorpie »

Offline Lowson

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2023, 04:39:43 PM »
is this real?

Offline Onyx

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2023, 06:28:03 PM »
is this real?
Unfortunately it is true

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2023, 12:45:17 AM »
Sorry. Don't care. She was comically off for me.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2023, 12:40:01 AM »
I have a reading coming up with her in April.  She didn't tell me anything about retiring. She is also reading with someone new in April (a friend of mine).

Offline Onyx

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2023, 02:03:52 PM »
I have a reading coming up with her in April.  She didn't tell me anything about retiring. She is also reading with someone new in April (a friend of mine).
She sent an email awhile back saying April would be her last month reading, unless you had a reading scheduled for May before her decision to retire. We discussed it briefly during my reading the other day.  It's too much for her to handle since she has a full time job.  :'(

Offline Polarstar

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2023, 02:10:47 PM »
She sent an email awhile back saying April would be her last month reading, unless you had a reading scheduled for May before her decision to retire. We discussed it briefly during my reading the other day.  It's too much for her to handle since she has a full time job.  :'(

Alleluia

Offline Lowson

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2023, 07:03:42 AM »
But she did not take any client outside US now

anything