Author Topic: Graduating From Psychics / Crystal Manifestation Candles  (Read 10112 times)

Offline shannynlin

Graduating From Psychics / Crystal Manifestation Candles
« on: October 25, 2023, 06:54:41 AM »
Wow it has been a while since I've come to update.

I will say the biggest success any psychic has ever predicted was from Yona years ago, and she saw my partner coming in and was correct about the timing.

Since then I've moved away from calling psychics (for the most part, although sometimes the urge creeps up).

Instead of asking psychics all the things I used to, like "will he call me?" or "when will I hear from him?", now I find answers within myself and control my reality.

How I did this is I've invested in my own spiritual health and well-being.

In 2022, I quit my job and moved into the woods to meditate for a year.

The amount of growth I've experienced is astounding. The abilities I've developed make me completely self-sufficient, spiritually.

Of course I've had to make a lot of sacrifices to enable myself to make this journey. The universe sent me an open door, and where there's a will there's a way.

Also... pro tip: Manifesting is REAL.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but instead of asking psychics when or if or how something will happen, you can also make it happen. Manifesting does work with specific people too. I've manifested so much stuff this year since investing into my spiritual growth, and it even sounds unreal to me when I think about typing it out.

I also started a health brand dedicated to inner practice/meditation/manifesting.

People who are interested can private message me about it, as I don't want this to sound like an ad.

Just kind of a life update and empowerment rant.

Thank you for listening.

Offline Army

Re: Graduating From Psychics / Crystal Manifestation Candles
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023, 08:55:09 AM »

I will say the biggest success any psychic has ever predicted was from Yona years ago, and she saw my partner coming in and was correct about the timing.

Since then I've moved away from calling psychics (for the most part, although sometimes the urge creeps up).

Instead of asking psychics all the things I used to, like "will he call me?" or "when will I hear from him?", now I find answers within myself and control my reality.

The amount of growth I've experienced is astounding. The abilities I've developed make me completely self-sufficient, spiritually.

Of course I've had to make a lot of sacrifices to enable myself to make this journey. The universe sent me an open door, and where there's a will there's a way.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but instead of asking psychics when or if or how something will happen, you can also make it happen. Manifesting does work with specific people too. I've manifested so much stuff this year since investing into my spiritual growth, and it even sounds unreal to me when I think about typing it out.

I also started a health brand dedicated to inner practice/meditation/manifesting.

People who are interested can private message me about it, as I don't want this to sound like an ad.

Thank you for listening.

I really enjoyed reading this post… thank you.. I also need to meditate I think as anxiety is part of my aura..
i am happy to know you are well and done a lot of inner work on yourself.. it sounds good to get away from everything going into the woods and just get some peace..

I will be happy to send you a pm soon..

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 02:49:17 PM »

Thank you for listening.

I really enjoyed reading this post… thank you.. I also need to meditate I think as anxiety is part of my aura..
i am happy to know you are well and done a lot of inner work on yourself.. it sounds good to get away from everything going into the woods and just get some peace..

I will be happy to send you a pm soon..

Thanks for sharing!  I'm going thru a lot of anger today because my own manifestation journey is taking WAY longer than average. 

I broke down yesterday and called my only psychic with a $1/minute special, only to find, AGAIN, that the messenger was incredibly scripted and had no new material compared to what he had told me before.

$20 at least, today, isn't anywhere near what I used to spend, and I get to share in a wonderful forum about it.

Being alone is truly the best place to heal.  You really cannot do it anywhere else because 1) you hurt people with the pain you're going thru and 2) you need space and quiet to process and reflect.

The best "psychic readings" we may receive are often for free.  Look on license plates, follow the weather forecast in different locales, ask your Higher Power to show you signs.

Eight years ago, someone did a palm reading for me and told me my transformation journey would take fifteen years.  As hard as that was to swallow, I'm afraid to say she was 100% correct.  And she volunteered to do the reading for free, too. 

Information will "flow" to you if you let it!

Don't spend more than you can afford on these bumbling buffoons.  Think they've got their sh*t together?  Nope.   They are the biggest bunch of hypocrites the world has ever known.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 02:50:51 PM by Mattsmom »

Offline Mina

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2023, 10:04:11 PM »

Thank you for listening.

Congrats!

Of course manifesting is real

I do think getting readings is a diametric opposing factor that hinders me from manifesting. Because i am is focused on the HOW and the WHY… instead of being the observer

But…As Bashar says

“Be ok with yourself
Be with what’s happening
Be ok with what is
As soon as you are ok with what is happening
What is happening will change”

Cheers

Offline Army

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2023, 01:39:20 AM »

Thank you for listening.

Congrats!

Of course manifesting is real

I do think getting readings is a diametric opposing factor that hinders me from manifesting. Because i am is focused on the HOW and the WHY… instead of being the observer

But…As Bashar says

“Be ok with yourself
Be with what’s happening
Be ok with what is

Cheers

I have copied and pasted this into my notes.. thanks @Mina

“Be with what’s happening
Be ok with what is