Author Topic: It’s official  (Read 2619 times)

Offline MikeNY

It’s official
« on: December 10, 2022, 01:30:52 PM »
I have tried every 4.9, 4.8 and 4.7 reader.  They are all wrong lol. For 7 months they said the same thing. All of them. Yes, 60 readers said the same thing. Well stay away from them!!! CP sucks.

Offline regrets

Re: It’s official
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2022, 07:31:57 PM »
I bet they all said your ex will come back

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2022, 09:35:13 PM »
Yep lol. They all said the same thing. Like how could you get someone’s hopes up and ruin their lives.  Like I rearranged my life like they told me. It fucked my life up. Like this should be illegal. 

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2022, 09:39:21 PM »
I’m not kidding. I have read with all!!!!! Of the 4.9, 4.8 and 4.7.  They all said the same thing. Horrible games. Like there isn’t a such thing as psychics. We are all idiots for believing. We are fools and they used our hopes against us. Please don’t believe in this stuff. I went bankrupt with this.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2022, 09:52:14 PM »
Hopefully this time you stop with the readings.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2022, 09:58:21 PM »
I called and deleted my account. I’m officially done.  Now I know every single so called reader is fake lol. No more wondering and hope. I can finally move on.  Please people don’t be like
Me. I don’t want you guys do go through what I went through

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2022, 11:08:43 PM »
Dude stop getting angry when you impulse read with non reputable readers. You're doing this to yourself. There are real psychics and even some on that site. You're just making it harder for yourself

Offline Mina

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2022, 11:26:10 PM »
I wanted to post this earlier but then didn’t. I dunno I’m just rambling.

I sadly had some major life events… I’ve been in a bad binge. So I do see you Mikey. I do. And I am sorry you’re pain.

If its “easier” to blame psychics, then blame them. But I’m pretty sure this problem will happen again just different person. Different forum. Different psychics.

But if you need to blame psychics then get in touch with that anger but don’t act on it. This is about impuse control when you’re emotions are too difficult to handle. Mourn this. Truly give into acceptance. So I think the real issue is about you. It’s you who needs to see you. It’s you who needs to be there for you, while you mourn. And i think there is something your brain that calls psychics to give hope into this, which is a hit of endorphins of hope, “oh but it’s not your fault then it’s the psychic they gave you hope”. Honestly, it’s ok you do have hope. But right now what’s more important is to grieve and ask how are here for yourself?

For me look I’m looking into topics like ocd, impulsive control, love addiction , intrusive thoughts, remuneration, magical thinking, ptsd, cptsd, inner child work, etc I’m sure there is more. But I wanted to share what you think is love may not be love. So I’m sharing videos that kinda help me snapped into wait a minute.

Intrusive thoughts:
https://youtu.be/qhKmY1IeFf8

It get better idea:
https://youtu.be/qhKmY1IeFf8

“Feel better no matter what” James Michael - feeling your crappy feeling is a good thing, and kind of a work out for the gym.

Therapist analyzing relationship (this one is love actually)
 https://youtu.be/vCtW4hgm9SM

(Toxic relationship in euphoria)
https://youtu.be/rEkU9IsQvJI

https://youtu.be/qjG5q2VwNh8

Offline regrets

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2022, 08:42:32 AM »
It's very difficult as I have called lines, and used them excessively.  There are genuine psychics out there, but the phone lines are shocking. Even some with wonderful testimonials have been rubbish.

Yes they will say nobody forced us to call. But they are taking advantage. Going through a break up is lonely, not everybody has family to talk to and the phone lines are too easy to access.  I have called at my lowest points.

I'm visiting fayres now and getting face to face ones. I'm still hoping to find a genuine one but they say what you want to hear. 

I did find a great one but sadly he passed away.

For me, I don't think I have faith that things will be OK which is why I call.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2022, 12:37:34 PM »
I been asking since June. I really just wanted to know. I saw for myself it’s a no. I wish I met a real reader

Offline Mina

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2022, 04:24:49 PM »
You may be more “psychic” then you think. Your intuition and perception are more real than you think. You may be more in control then you know how to handle.

I believe our doubts and anxiety are conflicting truths and emotions that our body is trying to process and express. Getting into “alignment” is then facing them and moving forward. Processing those difficult emotions and then going forward.

So what would do or ask if you had said real reader? If you had what you that which was your desire what would you be doing right now? Because that living.

If you were the lead character of your film? Aladdin? A romantic Christmas movie? An action film? Then what? Everything you’ve been putting behind then what? What would you be doing now?
Pretend for a moment you had your ex back and faith and trust you’ll meet up later, that part is taken care of (or had contact but didn’t want them back, but just validated.) - what are you doing now? Because that’s the thing you need to be doing. So do it.

Honestly, even the best readers can compare to your fears and doubts, because you are that powerful. So make peace with your fears and live your life.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2022, 08:38:11 PM »
I feel we aren’t over but that’s just my wants. They all said it. We would get back. I mean I read with them all. I guess they are wrong. So at this point I stopped. They are fake cuz I read with every single reader more than once. I’m letting go of her and moving on with my life. So be it. Just done waste your money. It’s all BS. 

Offline Mina

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2022, 01:31:54 AM »
I don’t know if this makes sense but it’s duality kind of place. You accept it’s over, you have love for them, but you don’t let it torment you. You make peace with it, and move from that place.

With certain relationship you don’t lose caring for the person. So you let it be ok.
I think I should do the same.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2022, 02:06:40 PM »
Over a decade ago, I spent sooo much money on psychics who told me the guy I asked about was going to be the one I married(I wasn't even going for marriage, I wanted a relationship with him). I was so stuck on him, I failed to pay attention to the fact that not once in the course of 2 years did he reach out to me. Minor stuff over email, but the point is, his inaction was screaming at me and I was lost in the "possibilities". I learned and I tell everyone this-if someone wants to be with you, they will crawl over broken glass to get to you. They will find a way to make it happen. If that's not happening, it's not happening. MOVE ON.

This times 1000.

Was pretty much in same situation.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2022, 03:48:00 PM »
Listen all the people at CP deserve to go to hell. How do you make a living off peoples heart breaks. To be honest. They are no different than drug dealers and scam artists. This was an expensive lesson.  I started going on dating sites yesterday. I’m putting myself out there and I hope to meet the one. I hope lol.