Author Topic: Top 3 Advisors for me  (Read 3860 times)

Offline rosequartz16

Top 3 Advisors for me
« on: December 02, 2022, 07:32:58 PM »
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say after about 3-4 years of readings on Keen, my top three most accurate advisors (in order)

1. Princess Petie - by far, the most accurate. I would say about  90-95% with timing, current situation, and predictions. She’s stellar. She’s very honest and a straight shooter. Accurately predicted all the ups and downs of my situation and accurately predicted the outcome (my POI and I ended up together). Have only been reading with her for about a year and a half and she literally would tell know when we would stop talking, when we would reconnect, and when things would make  a drastic improvement. Will likely be a lifelong reader for me.

2. Queen of Cups18 - Ann is amazing, just hasn’t been as consistent as Petie. Although I admire how real and honest she is, she does tend to lean negative. However, she’s made many accurate predictions and she’s extremely talented as an empath. I would go to her more so for current feelings.

3. Angelic Dream - I love her as well. She’s an excellent tarot reader and has also gotten time and current situations correct on multiple occasions. I’m more so into psychics and empaths, so she’s probably the main and only tarot reader who I would talk to more in the future.

That’s it! Please message me if you have any questions

Offline midwest60

Re: Top 3 Advisors for me
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 01:21:22 PM »
I found Angelic Dream to be a very kind reader, but unfortunately, none of her work predictions came true for me.

Queen of Cups has been correct for me 90-95% of the time.

Offline jinnymay

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2022, 05:20:37 PM »
Angelic dream is a very informative reader. I had more then one prediction come to pass in a specified period. Great experience!

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2023, 10:42:03 PM »
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say after about 3-4 years of readings on Keen, my top three most accurate advisors (in order)

1. Princess Petie - by far, the most accurate. I would say about  90-95% with timing, current situation, and predictions. She’s stellar. She’s very honest and a straight shooter. Accurately predicted all the ups and downs of my situation and accurately predicted the outcome (my POI and I ended up together). Have only been reading with her for about a year and a half and she literally would tell know when we would stop talking, when we would reconnect, and when things would make  a drastic improvement. Will likely be a lifelong reader for me.

2. Queen of Cups18 - Ann is amazing, just hasn’t been as consistent as Petie. Although I admire how real and honest she is, she does tend to lean negative. However, she’s made many accurate predictions and she’s extremely talented as an empath. I would go to her more so for current feelings.

3. Angelic Dream - I love her as well. She’s an excellent tarot reader and has also gotten time and current situations correct on multiple occasions. I’m more so into psychics and empaths, so she’s probably the main and only tarot reader who I would talk to more in the future.

That’s it! Please message me if you have any questions

Angelic Dream is rather…eccentric. She tends to go on rants about
“the government” and “reality tv” and their effects on us and society.
When I told her that I was having vengeful feelings towards my shady
ex, she told me that I got those ideas from “reality tv”. And, she seemed to
flip flop a bit in her predictions.

Offline love123

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2023, 02:53:15 AM »
Angelic Dream is one of my go-to advisors. She has always been accurate in her predictions for me

Offline Mina

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2023, 02:51:54 PM »
I’ve been biting my tongue but that nope for me!

I tried angelic dream around the new year and sadly she is pass for me. She verbally gave me number, then sent me an email with different number. (Which really bummed me out. Oh a mention of 3rd party when there wasn’t one. But let’s just throw that in… I think she mixed me up 😠) And I waited both of those dates; days, and weeks came and passed.

Most of the read of 7 min was about manifesting and books I should read… which I have, which she couldn’t pick up that I did read.

I do see she has an email portion… I am curious try her on that instead of her introduction rant. I also see she is friends with many ppl that speak her; I do agree she is friendly… which made her certainty about the number prediction heartbreaking.

QofC18 i think can pick up present but her attitude is a pass, and she has been wrong for many times.

Princess Petite… yes I even had a time with her too. Looking back she is general was just really wrong. She sadly doesn’t pick up present nor future.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 02:56:00 PM by Mina »

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2023, 01:56:26 AM »
I’ve been biting my tongue but that nope for me!

I tried angelic dream around the new year and sadly she is pass for me. She verbally gave me number, then sent me an email with different number. (Which really bummed me out. Oh a mention of 3rd party when there wasn’t one. But let’s just throw that in… I think she mixed me up 😠) And I waited both of those dates; days, and weeks came and passed.

Most of the read of 7 min was about manifesting and books I should read… which I have, which she couldn’t pick up that I did read.

I do see she has an email portion… I am curious try her on that instead of her introduction rant. I also see she is friends with many ppl that speak her; I do agree she is friendly… which made her certainty about the number prediction heartbreaking.

QofC18 i think can pick up present but her attitude is a pass, and she has been wrong for many times.

Princess Petite… yes I even had a time with her too. Looking back she is general was just really wrong. She sadly doesn’t pick up present nor future.

Angelic Dream sent me a nasty email after I left a (factual) negative review for her.