Author Topic: JIM1537  (Read 11363 times)

Offline Psychicaddict

Re: JIM1537
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2017, 07:24:15 AM »
Although I don't think men make better psychics than women, I will say that out of the many, many psychics I have talked to (on and off keen), the only one to make an accurate prediction for me was a man. He even got timing right. Unfortunately, after discovering that he was accurate for me, I found that his keen listing had disappeared and his website had become defunct. This was a few years ago and I'm still sad about it.

Offline Kate

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 07:54:10 AM »
Although I don't think men make better psychics than women, I will say that out of the many, many psychics I have talked to (on and off keen), the only one to make an accurate prediction for me was a man. He even got timing right. Unfortunately, after discovering that he was accurate for me, I found that his keen listing had disappeared and his website had become defunct. This was a few years ago and I'm still sad about it.

I have often gravitated toward male psychic more than female. I find them less emotional and often, more truthful and accurate. this isn't across the board.. I do recall a reading I had with Johnathan Virtue that was completely 100% incorrect.. sugar coated.. and he was SO sure of his accuracy.

Offline Psychicaddict

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 03:23:03 AM »
There was one male reader who told me the cold hard truth years ago about my previous ex...at the time of course the other readers were telling me fairytales so I didn'tbelieve him. I don't remember his name, I never found him on Keen again. Then there were a few other male readers who were good but left Keen without a trace. Funny how the male readers dissappear like that.

Yeah, I always wonder what happened to this man. The only one to make an accurate prediction for me. Plus he was right about some current things that I didn't know about at the time. His name was Moses.

WinterElf

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2019, 02:20:45 AM »
wish i had seen this before spending my money on this guy.  i just saw the reviews on keen and trusted that.  anyways he said that my guy is cheating on me and will never commit and he is talking to an ex and maybe there was a failed pregnancy.  then i looked at his reviews closer and he told many people the same shit but also there were folks that swear by his accuracy.... time will tell but as soon as i said my poi name, he immediately said he is a cheater and there is a 3rd party.  maybe he is going by statistics because anyone who feels secure in their relationship would not need to call a psychic.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2022, 07:48:14 PM »
Has anyone read with JIM1537 lately?

So this is my first time posting here, and I want to add how great this forum has helped me in general. I just had a reading with JIM1537 and I totally regret it. I don't understand why I even read with him..lol.. but I am sure most here can understand how this cycle goes... but I wanted to know everyone else's experience with this reader, and if at all he is accurate. I've had so many readings with really great psychics and that should of been enough for me, I really regret getting a reading with him as he was extremely NEGATIVE... and left me so unsettling with anxiety.. and pretty much in a very bad state.

Unfortunately, I read with JIM1537 about yesterday, and afterwards I was unable to sleep and
had anxiety attacks. Much like others have stated below, he told me that my ex would not be returning until next April, as he is currently dating someone else. And, he said that my ex is a liar and a cheater who has NEVER been faithful to me. I don’t believe the latter. And, as far as him dating someone else right now, I can’t confirm that either. All in all, the call made me super depressed.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2022, 05:42:33 PM »
JIM1537 also blurted out that I “never loved my ex-husband” which is not true!
I’m convinced that this man is demonic and he should be removed from the Keen platform.
In fact, the majority of his positive reviews are from the same 2-3 people…which means they are fake.

anything