Author Topic: cheating  (Read 1828 times)

Offline wishes215

cheating
« on: November 12, 2022, 03:30:17 AM »
Has any psychic accurately predicted your POI was cheating? so my POI has been kinda cagey lately and I caught him lying about what he was doing one night. now I don't know whether he lied because he was with someone or lied because of something else. so I asked both Kisha and Queenofcups and they both don't see any infidelity, but I am not convinced. I'm wondering if anyone has used a psychic who was right for them? tia.

Offline jinnymay

Re: cheating
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 05:23:21 PM »
Angelic dream has predicted things accurately and is very good with inner motives , current events, and also relationships. Cheating, lying , and hidden actions were what we talked about , all accurate more then once and with different people.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 05:40:04 PM »
Lady P has been good for picking up on third parties in the past.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 11:05:40 PM »
thank you both, I will look into them:)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 03:23:35 AM »
I just read her thread and realized I have talked to her before and apparently she was wrong for me both times:)) sometimes when you read with so many of them, you tend to forget:)) thanks for sharing the link:)

lovefash

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 01:24:16 PM »
I found my bf cheated on me but I went through his phone. I did speak to lady p and she confirmed because I told her but she expressed the girl meant nothing.

Yona has been good with picking up third parties but she likes to say there bo thread but in the end they turn out to be. I’ll take it with a grain of salt.