Author Topic: Price Increases  (Read 819 times)

Offline aquagirl

Price Increases
« on: November 02, 2022, 03:14:35 PM »
Has anyone else notice that advisors have been raising their prices on Keen? And i don't mean a few cents, but a dollar or more per hour. I noticed that this last month that there seems to be an influx of them raising their rates.  With that said what is your per min cut off, I know we all have different amounts, but I'm curious what is too much per min.  For me it used to be $3ish dollars, and i still try to keep it that way. sometimes its $4 but that one is still hard for me to swallow, I just find these rates insane. I haven't been able to find a personal site with someone i feel would be great for a good rate.

Offline applecheeks

Re: Price Increases
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 06:38:25 AM »
If you can find a good accurate reader under $5 a minute, that is pretty much a unicorn these days. Especially on platforms like keen. The price you pay is not what the reader actually earns. They have to pay large commissions and connection fees. Keen also has a system that charges the readers each time someone clicks on their profiles. They only pocket somewhere around thirty percent of what they actually earn, and then have to pay taxes. When you see lots of price increases at once, it could be due to the company raising commissions and fees on the readers.