Author Topic: Prediction on love life came true  (Read 5493 times)

Offline goldfish07

Prediction on love life came true
« on: October 27, 2022, 03:57:56 AM »
Hi ya'll, long time lurker here since 2018. I just want to share the story of my psychic journey and the one prediction about my love life that came to fruition. I started exploring psychics and tarot readers on Keen in 2018 after a guy ghosted me. It was my fear of abandonment that drove him away and it really hurt me. I went on a psychic binge on and off for months trying to get answer. They all told me he will comeback but in my heart I knew there was a zero chance he would because the circumstances. He did not comeback and I developed an addiction to psychic. I suffered from low self-esteem and self-worth almost my whole life, so I attached myself to someone who showed even the slightest attention or interest. Everytime something goes sideway, I would go on a psychic binge to look for validation. I wasted a lot of money on fairytales but it was addicting because they gave me hope that my situationship would work out. I learned now that no psychic can make a guy like you or comeback to you. I took a long break from psychic for over a year, I thought I was better than that because no psychic had ever made a correct prediction so I just gave up on them. Then I met a guy during the pandemic in 2020. We matched on a dating app and found out we went to the same high school and he was a grade above me. We texted and developed a friendship during the pandemic, then we started flirting with each other. After we started hanging out in person, I fell for him hard and I thought he was interested in me too. But then he pulled away shortly after and I started spiraling again. He told me he doesn't want a relationship and is not ready, but I knew in my heart he didn't want a relationship with me. We remained friends for awhile because I didn't want to lose him but it didn't do me any good because my feelings were still there. We were still very close and he told me things he has never told anyone before, and that confused me even more. Then I self-sabotaged the friendship because my fear of abandonment was triggered again. We stopped talking and I started calling up psychics, asking if we would reconnect. They all told me we would during the spring, then the summer, but we never did. The last psychic I spoke to was someone called Lady Esmeralda on Keen. I thought her vibes were gentle and nice and I just wanted to vent. She told me he only has friends feelings for me and he could tell I still had feelings for him at that point. She told me I would feel better about the situation soon because I will be meeting someone in December and we will be very attracted to one another and he is someone that I potentially will have a long term relationship with. I thought to myself, "yeah right", I've heard this line before. I've asked many tarot readers and psychics before when I'm going to be in a relationship and they all fed me a timeline and some descriptions of the guy. Also I barely leave the house due to depression, so how am I going to meet someone. After my reading with her, I stopped calling psychic Keen and started working on myself. I realized at that point I have a lot of childhood wounds I need to heal, so I began to go to therapy everyweek and it did wonder to my mental health and my self-esteem. Sometimes in December of 2021, I found myself on dating apps again because I was bored. I matched with some people and went out for drinks with a guy, but there was no sparks so we mutually ghosted each other. I was already in a better mindset at that point and way more confident than before so it didn't bother me at all. December was over and I didn't meet anyone I like, so once again, I thought the love life prediction was utterly bs again. I deleted the dating app and stopped talking to guys in general to keep focusing on myself. I was at peace and okay with the fact that I might be single for awhile until I find someone, and if it happens it happens. I wasn't stressing out about wanting a boyfriend anymore. I was happy being by myself, doing my own things. The pure bliss of waking up and not thinking about a guy was awesome lol I suddenly didn't want a boyfriend anymore because I was at peace with myself and loving being single. Then a different guy I previously matched with in December reached out to me sometimes in January. We only had one conversation on the app prior to that and I thought he was cute and my type so I gave him my number. We didn't text much because dating wasn't my focus anymore. He asked me if I want to go out for drinks sometimes, I told him I'm going to be busy for awhile until March. I wasn't busy, I just didn't want to meet anyone lol. We didn't talk at all in February and I almost forgot about him and I thought he might've forgotten about me to. He reached out to me again in March, asking if I'm done being busy and when can he take me out. I was kinda hesitated to meet someone new again but I said to myself "why not?" and agreed to go meet up with him. We went to a bar and grill for our first meeting and got some drinks and appetizers. We clicked well and it felt comfortable with him, but I wasn't sure about him yet. He asked me out on a second date and I agreed to it. We went to a barcade and it was really fun. I could tell he was more relaxed on the second date compared to the first one. After the third date, I knew we were going to be together. We dated exclusively for 3 months and he asked me to be his girlfriend in June. I am now in the healthiest relationship of my life where there is no game, no anxiety, and everything is easy. He is my first real boyfriend ever and he is the sweetest and kindest boy I've ever met. Maybe Lady Esmeralda got lucky with her prediction, but she was right about me meeting someone in December that I'm going to be in a relationship with. I guess what they say it's true, love will find you when you're not looking for it.

Offline regrets

Re: Prediction on love life came true
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 04:32:41 PM »
That's a lovely story and I'm really happy for you.  It sounds easy how you have recovered but I'm sure it was a tough time for you.  I'm really pleased you have found the happiness you deserve and reached out to try and help others.

It's awful how there is a market of psychcis who exploit vulnerable and sad people.  They record calls, take notes and use the notes to pretend to validate.  I do think a rare few are genuine but the majority just need to make money.

Thank you for telling your story and I'm pleased yoy have found the happiness you deserve.

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 02:40:57 AM »
I must say I enjoyed reading this story as well, it gives me hope. Glad she could predict something right for you and that you were able to stop getting readings and focus on other things. I almost swear when we let go and focus on ourselves the right things come together.

Offline regrets

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2022, 04:49:43 AM »
Momentos67  yes letting go is the biggest challenge
I'm determined, loyal and not naturally a see what happens person. I'm a scorpio so letting go is hard.

However psyscics give false hope, there are rare exceptions and they make it harder to let go by giving false hope.

Offline goldfish07

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2022, 07:16:51 PM »
Trust me it was very hard for me to let go of Pandemic Guy at first. I was in w very dark place with my depression after he rejected me. But as soon as I let go of him, it’s like everything changed. I became more happier and confident in myself. The most important thing is to have a sense of self and know your worth. You are a prize and not everyone deserve you. We need to stop sitting around and waiting for someone who doesn’t want us. We have choices to make too. We are not some fish in the market waiting to be picked.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 07:19:20 AM by goldfish07 »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 12:29:58 PM »
Who made the prediction and what did they say?

Offline starempress

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2023, 04:09:57 AM »
Yona Farrell (private site), Mattie (californiapsychics.com), Willow (californiapsychics.com) and Divine Spirit (privateoracle.com)

Offline user5942

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2023, 01:21:43 AM »
Yona Farrell (private site), Mattie (californiapsychics.com), Willow (californiapsychics.com) and Divine Spirit (privateoracle.com)

^^^ Were these psychics right or wrong?

Offline starempress

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2023, 06:25:27 AM »

^^^ Were these psychics right or wrong?

Sorry I was answering the title of the thread - advisors that "predictions on love life came true"