Author Topic: Sherrie Dillard  (Read 745 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Sherrie Dillard
« on: May 25, 2023, 03:47:37 AM »
I never believed in psychics or any of this. I was raised Catholic so it was frowned upon. When I was about 23 I moved to Chicago from a small town in Wisconsin. My goal was to become more open minded and that I did!
Getting to the point, I was turned into a complete believer about 20 years ago when one of my cousins who I thought was way more conservative in her beliefs about this stuff than me called me and told me about how she had a phone reading with a woman named Sherrie Dillard. The reason this caught my attention so much was because my mom (her aunt) had passed away when I was just 13. My mom had been her sponsor for confirmation and honestly, until I heard this story I had never even known how deeply my moms passing impacted her. She told me how my mom came through in her reading. Admittedly this made me a little uncomfortable because I still wasn’t sure what to believe but it peaked my interest enough to book a session.
When the time came for my session she knew things about loved ones who had passed there is absolutely no way she would have. Let me preface this also by saying I couldn’t have done this at a more perfect time in my life. I was completely single, didn’t even have my eye on anyone. Had been at my job for a solid 2 years with no plans to move and at a fairly stable place in my
Life overall. I think the best times to seek these readings is when you’re not desperate for answers and you’re so open that you won’t turn it into something you’re hoping for. To make a long story short, we got to the last few minutes of the reading and she asked me if I wanted to know about my love life. I said, “sure, what the heck!” She starts talking about a tall man, buzz cut, life of the party. He sounded awesome to me and for a very split second I actually thought of a man who had just started working at my company but I quickly dismissed him because I only met him once and knew he had a girlfriend so I didn’t think anything of him. She goes on to describe what sounds like the perfect guy for me. So I asked if this was a man I might marry. She took a pause and then goes, “actually, I know I just described something pretty exciting and passionate and everything but now that I’m seeing it, if you meet a guy like this, run the other way!” So I’m like, “WHAT?! Why?’ He sounds awesome!” She told me that in the end, he wouldn’t commit to me. So I just sort of blew it off and kept in the back of my head that I would politely decline a guy if I meet someone who fits this description and move on. Well, two weeks later I’m at a work happy hour and the guy from the office who I briefly thought fit the description admits to me he likes me. I was completely blown away! Had zero idea of that. Of course I didn’t take her advice and later deeply regretted it because she was right. He broke my heart and never committed to me. I’ve since talked to her probably 4-5 times and she is sooo gifted.
Forewarning, she is expensive and books months out in advance but I promise you she is the real deal and so worth it! She’s written several books if you’d like to check her out and had a website: sherriedillard.com