Author Topic: Have you read with Angel Melanie?  (Read 1793 times)

Offline glamgal

Have you read with Angel Melanie?
« on: October 25, 2022, 02:23:54 AM »
Angel Melanie is yet another person who was right in 2021 about two guys. She is very honest not misleading at all. Has anyone else read with her?

Offline aquagirl

Re: Have you read with Angel Melanie?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 07:40:00 AM »
I checked my notes, somethings in present sounded accurate. But end result never happened. And I don't think it will now after all this time. Spoke to her that one time, I wasn't impressed enough to call again. Looking at my notes, she had very little to say. Usually i have very detailed notes from those who provide a lot of info. I have 5 short points.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 05:03:59 PM »
Awww dang! Sorry to hear that. Was she fairytale for you?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 03:52:41 AM »
I hate when readers do that....

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2022, 03:21:57 PM »
Awww dang! Sorry to hear that. Was she fairytale for you?

I wouldn't say fairytale, just very vague some things were accurate. but the outcome it wasn't that it was a fairytale, I guess to some extent it can still happen, but just didn't end up the way she said it would.

but in all fairness i've had advisors who worked for me really well didn't for others and vice versa. Ive read some reviews on here and was blown away because they were great for me. But with some i notice that over time they seem to be less accurate. and if you take a break from them and come back a few months later they seem to be good again. Maybe they get too comfortable and read with experience instead of what cards or their psychic insite tells them.

hopefully she works for you, especially if its the outcome you were looking for.

Offline jackY

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2023, 12:23:01 AM »
I read with her a long time ago. She was very unsure of herself and even encouraged me to talk to other advisors because she was so unsure of herself.