Author Topic: Finding a personal site  (Read 4462 times)

Offline Garnet32

Finding a personal site
« on: October 01, 2022, 12:19:54 PM »
Can anyone share tips and tricks for finding an advisor's personal site or if they are on another platform?

Offline blue-eyes

Re: Finding a personal site
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 07:46:50 PM »
Can anyone share tips and tricks for finding an advisor's personal site or if they are on another platform?

I build personal sites and special sites for a certain few and can lift your profile very high and support your path in every way I'm HTML fluent in websites and forums. if you need help Just messageme

Offline Esse

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 04:36:00 PM »
Searching here is a good way, but a lot of platforms e.g. CP don't like their advisors to have their own website.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2022, 05:15:30 PM »
I've found several with their real first name with their "psychic names". Sometimes I'll use keywords from their descriptions of themselves. Google is magical that way.

^^^
Boy, that sounds creepy.

Offline Mina

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 07:22:58 PM »
Chiming in here…
I forgot CP makes up a user name for their psychic (I had friend who “thinks” they are “psychic” and worked for CP from 2010-2015 ish. I’m starting to think in the time I knew her maybe was schizophrenic, delusional, and maybe she just THOUGHT she was psychic. Lovely person but um this part was just weird about her. She often proclaimed she was psychic and was just wrong about everything.) But I assume CP does this to “protect” the identity of their psychic, when said psychic applies. however I have seen past psychics keep their name, back when I was into CP, like in the days of Vicki Joy (who long time ago was with CP but is now with keen but probably has her own personal site as well)

Honestly, I don’t think CP cares anymore if a psychic has another psychic hustle. I think CP use to be the big on this… but the main thing with most sites: keen, psychic source, psychic center, etc, they don’t want their forum to be outsourced TO GET clients directly.

And usually if a psychic likes you and hates their parent company they’ll give you their info (because they know they’re not suppose to directly do this and are considering quitting with a bang)… but it’s also very true most psychics for whatever reason laziness or business purposes (because they wrote a book about their life and like money) will keep the same wording (literally word for word) so when you use the google this way, you can also get an advisors this way… but most advisors like to keep their clients separate

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2022, 11:40:30 PM »
How is finding a psychic's personal business site "creepy" when the sites they're members on don't allow them to advertise such things?

I've found several with their real first name with their "psychic names". Sometimes I'll use keywords from their descriptions of themselves. Google is magical that way.

^^^
Boy, that sounds creepy.

Finding their "real first name".  Finding the site itself isn't creepy in my opinion at all.  But when you're digging beyond that, geez.  give the psychic their personal dignity and peace.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2022, 02:51:32 AM »
Actually, you would have to do a directed search to find anyone on CP and most of the other sites. They contractually prohibit them from disclosing their personal sites and advertising them specifically to avoid theft of services (ie, stealing clients and name lists).

Twice through the years I located (once by accident) psychics who also worked for major lines and in both cases was refused service when asked if I knew they also worked for Keen and CP. That's honest, to give them credit. I have been asked a few times to "stay in touch" meaning call back to CP when it was clear the psychic would have liked to have had contact outside the company, none ever crossed that professional line.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2022, 09:26:27 AM »
The psychic will share their name on a site's profile. They have personal sites of business outside of places like Keen, CP, etc. They have those sites often charging far less than what they have to on commercial sites because those sites take a cut of the rate. Most of those commercial sites do not allow them to advertise a personal site. So, yes, you have to do a search to find them.

What does that have to do with someone's personal space and dignity?

How is finding a psychic's personal business site "creepy" when the sites they're members on don't allow them to advertise such things?

^^^
Boy, that sounds creepy.

Finding their "real first name".  Finding the site itself isn't creepy in my opinion at all.  But when you're digging beyond that, geez.  give the psychic their personal dignity and peace.

Ok, it sounds like I misunderstood.  I thought you had said that you went further and looked to find the psychic's real name (many psychics do NOT use their real first/last names on professional or private sites).

If a psychic DOES choose to go by his/her first last name, then you have no other choice but to look them up by that name.

My apologies.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2022, 03:09:15 PM »
As mentioned you can google their user name and see if a personal site comes up. But just be careful. I did this and the person's website came up and in the same city as my advisor. So i was happy i found her. I call the number on the website and turns out it wasn't her, it was one of those gypsy scammers. I asked is this the personal website of so and so on Keen. and she said it could be i have many girls on different sites. Give me some information so I can see which one. lol no thanks. Not verbatim but similar, it was about a year ago. They don't always state on their websites they are on keen or other platforms. I have come across ones that just directed them to keen. 

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2022, 10:08:27 PM »
YEP!!! About 10 years back some folks on this website tried to locate "Uli" from CP and one did find her site in Boston which disappeared shortly after one of them posted it. Someone apparently informed the management and that's odd, because she supposedly is very well known outside the site and has to restrict call requests. I know people have tried for years to find Ciarra (the one I think I accidentally found on a review/reference portal), Nina, Uma and a couple of other apparently reputable ones on other sites but have never disclosed what they found. I've tried to speak with Uma for years and finally gave up, she supposedly IS that good.

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2023, 04:54:56 PM »
Anyone needs personal sites or a psychic site just drop me a massage

Offline starempress

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2023, 06:39:25 AM »

Sai Soul Healer (Bitwine) https://www.facebook.com/SaiSoulHealer8

Intuitive Perspective (Bitwine and Purple Ocean) - https://www.facebook.com/intuitive.perspective.7

Angel Readings (Romina's Readings Australia) (Bitwine, Privateoracle and Privatechat.com - https://www.facebook.com/RominasPsychicReadings

Mattie (CP) real name is Julie Ann Mullins or something.. I found her on FB.CP does NOT allow readers to use their name.... or for that matter choose a name.  They are given a list of random names and they pick one but it is nothing like their real name, so for example, if you are a known reader on sites, there is no way you would ever find them on CP unless you have seen their face before.

Yona Farrell not on ANY site but just in case someone is wondering...
https://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 10:31:16 PM by starempress »

Offline Heather

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2023, 01:48:35 AM »
I have my own website now if anyone would like to check it out. I do work for a couple of lines, but I don't have permission to advertise it; however, my picture is on my website....know what I mean? Anyway, I hope you'll at least go through my website and let me know if you find it user friendly.

pattysmysticaltarot.com

(I can't figure out how to make it a hyperlink, so you'll need to copy and paste.)

Offline Stone88

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2023, 02:25:16 PM »
Hi Heather, can you PM what other sites your on please?
I'm interested in a reading and would to read your testimonials.

Offline Snr127

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2023, 03:56:30 PM »
Did Elis quit readings altogether?;( does anyone have a site for her they can PM?

anything