Author Topic: Uriela  (Read 12247 times)

Offline ilovelola32

Uriela
« on: February 15, 2011, 06:24:23 AM »
Hey everyone has anyone tried Uriela?  I read with her tonite and she was AMAZING!!!  She was so awesome!! I really was starting to doubt Psychics and their abilities, I was buying into its all a con thing until now. I asked about the new guy that I really like she told me (you see him at work?)  Well I see him at his work!  He is a bartender where my friends frequent!  HE is hot she says...(which he is)  He flirts with you and sees you but he is seeing someone else (I figured) I told her I didnt really want a relationship - maybe some sexy time with him ( I am sorry guys woof woof on my part, yes I am a dog) and she said ohh you can get that!  I asked about my ex (is he covered in tattoos?) WOW how did she know that?  Yeah he has sleeves...we werent meant to be together and he is dating young women and looks to be doing drugs (she said heroin which is a lot worse than I expected - 2nd psychic to tell me that) I asked about my bf and I said will she suceed at writing (all I said)  She asked did she go to school for screen writing and she writes dark comedies?  I was floored...I asked about another gf and she said she treats her husband really bad and she has a boyfriend who is like kid rock (She is a russian girl I use to work with who was forced into a marriage, she does hate her husband and she loves trashy white guys)  then things got weird....she asked what happened to me when I was 15, so I automatically went through my head (boys, dances, parents divorce, high school, normal teenage shit...I had a normal teenage life)  She cut in, did you play with an ouijia board or something, you were hearing voices and such....and I was like holy fuck..this is something I haven't thought about in 10 years...From the time I was 15 til I was 17 I would hear muffled voices that were male almost every night....I thought my house (which was brand new) was haunted...I never made out the voices...just muffled male voices, my closet would sound like shit was being thrown around and I would smell alcohol - St first I thought maybe it was my older brother....but the beer and wine smells would only be in my bedroom....I told my family about it and they thoguth I was nuts..I even did paranormal e-mails to investigators haha...I slept on my parents floor a lot...and then right after I turned 17 I started having severe seizures and was put on a bunch of meds and my parents and me all assumed the ghost thing had something to do with the epilepsy....so me and Uriela got caught off but I am excited to hear more about this....

kirakira

Re: Uriela
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 07:16:32 AM »
Whoa! whoa! whoa!!  That is exactly what I'm talking about...when a psychic tells you details, confirming that they're seeing your situation and everybody in it!  Fantastic for you!  You sound like you're reeling from that, it's such an crazy rush when you get off the phone like that, huh??  Yea, who else?  Tell us more!!

Offline koukou11

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 07:17:46 AM »
I read with her about a job interview i was gonna have, she told me sorry you'll not gonna get the position. Uriela and julia are the only ones who told me the truth, I have tried michelle, nevaeh, violet, jean, alison, vicky joy, london, they all said yes you'll find a new job in february.
You might need to try reggie, he is a great empath and he is good a picking up the current situation, i asked about one of my brothers, he told me " is it the one overseas in Iraq?" i was in shock how did he know that???
Thank you,

Offline fm

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 08:10:07 AM »
you guys are so bad, stop making me buy dollars to call uriela and mark! Haha. Gosh, I am hopeless. *Prays that I can control my impulse* Haha. Let me know if anyone else has any readings with them haha.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 08:13:00 AM by fmradio »

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 12:58:47 PM »
Yes, I have read with Uriela several times and I have been quite impressed with her.  She has given me alot of info and is very helpful.  She is very calming and sweet.  Funny story, probably around the 2nd time I read with her she was describing other woman and she said this story reminds me of a movie about a temp, starring Beyonce.  I wasn't familiar with the movie at the time.  A few weeks later I was waiting in her que for my reading.  I was watching HBO and sure enough there was this movie, starring Beyonce about a temp called Obsessed.  I started watching while I was awaiting my return call.  She has never remembered me or my story any of the times I've called, so I always get a fresh read.  I started telling her that she had read for me before and I mentioned the movie, she said I remember telling someone about that movie.  We both laughed and I told her it was on now and I was watching, too funny.  Her readings tend to take a little longer which is why I haven't read with her since the first of the year.  It takes some more $$ to call her than some of my other psychics that are a little quicker.  She also predicted that relationship would end by 1/28.  Which was the same timeframe given to me by Alison, Giovanna, Michelle, and Jacqueline.  I'm not sure what happened? Whether they were all wrong or if things changed?  Sofia with Hollywood Psychics told me yesterday that it may have had something to do with astrology?

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 01:47:22 PM »
Sorry but Uriela was the psychic that did not work for me at all. I mean during her reading there were long periods of silence, I mean I almost wanted to say: hello are you there. She picked up the main issue but didn't give me any details like to you guys. It almost felt like she had a block. Right after I called customer service and got my refund, cause really there was too much silence.
Seems like different psychics work with different people, and they all have their own style, so I don't want to give a bad review to Uriela, but for me she didn't work.

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 07:36:44 PM »
Ive read with Uriela before. In fact quite a few times. She is good with general info and sometimes she connects a bit more. She gets silence because it is psychic info so it does take time sometimes. She doesn't want to give you too much of the same answers

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 08:57:47 PM »
when i read with her last year she got alot of information wrong. she was different than the rest though, and she was very sweet.

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 09:59:38 PM »
CK what kind of info did she get wrong?  I am curious just because she saw so much....and it comes down to me if you see the person is it for sure 100% correct or what?  Just I always assume when CP are very wrong they were not reading the correct energy

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 03:23:53 AM »
i wish i remember but i think i even threw away my notes from her because she just kept coming up with things and i kept having to tell her, "no, actually its not" or "no that isnt even close"

she knew my SM was thinking about going back to school and she said "he loves your legs" (seriously...) but that's it.

Offline cj

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 03:24:58 AM »
lmao!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 07:22:32 PM »
She gave me one of the most insightful and spot on readings I have ever had in my life. If you have not read with her, I just want you guys to know, she is truly gifted and amazing to speak to. Reminded me a lot of my spiritual advisor. Picked up on a couple details that only an intutive would know. I would put her up there with Moira, Jacqueline, and Seha. What a fantastic, fantastic woman.

Offline cj

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 01:25:53 AM »
I like Uriela also..shes honest veryyy

Offline oben

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 06:10:24 PM »
For me she was one of the worst. Had no idea what she was talking about, did not connect and did not tune into my situation at all

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2020, 05:34:59 AM »
She's been great for me.  Very insightful.  I think she's good for spiritual types.

anything