Author Topic: Out of 100, 1 Psyhic came true  (Read 3483 times)

Offline mira33

Out of 100, 1 Psyhic came true
« on: September 29, 2022, 05:24:04 PM »
Hello, I read with close to 100 psychics on keen. Looking back at my notes, only 1 psychic's predictions came true. I now want to go back to her to tell her that and wanted to ask her about other parts of my life and she is no longer on keen... does anyone know what happened to Penelope Hope? Did she go somewhere else? Hoping someone out there can help.

Offline regrets

Re: Out of 100, 1 Psyhic came true
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2022, 06:19:31 PM »
I don't know how to contact her. However I'm curious as to why she was right.  Did she say he won't come back ?  Bet the others said he will come back and they were wrong.

Offline mira33

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 12:49:20 AM »
She was right about my career. She said my boss would leave..in my mind, Im like yea right since my boss was so high up and guess what... she left! Penelope also said I would make more money by a certain month and she gave an amount that was again something I would have never guessed and it those two predictions came true as well. These 3 were major predictions and she hit them. No one ever had that much detailed that she provided.

Offline regrets

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 06:56:51 AM »
That does seem good.  Has she set up her own website or business?   

Offline mira33

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2022, 07:58:32 PM »
I am not sure. That's why I am here in hopes to find out if anyone knows where she went. Still staying hopeful that someone will let me know.

anything