Author Topic: Drita Marshall  (Read 1461 times)

Offline PinkyD

Drita Marshall
« on: September 15, 2022, 01:19:48 AM »
You know, I have to say, I fell out with Drita initially but she is a really good person.  She’s one the most genuine advisors on the site who actually cares. And she gets some undeniable visions. I have a newfound respect for her. I actually think she’s a hidden gem on the site. Sometimes a little hard to follow but she definitely picks up on things, feels things, sees things. If you guys have any experiences with her, do share? x

pfizer

Re: Drita Marshall
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 02:26:17 PM »
oh i tried her last week.
i think she is very good at present, no timeframe was given though.
but she has a lot of opinion; i asked her 2 issues, first one was ok then 2nd one and she changed her tone after i told the key issues (she couldnt see it).
dont think i will go back to her.

You know, I have to say, I fell out with Drita initially but she is a really good person.  She’s one the most genuine advisors on the site who actually cares. And she gets some undeniable visions. I have a newfound respect for her. I actually think she’s a hidden gem on the site. Sometimes a little hard to follow but she definitely picks up on things, feels things, sees things. If you guys have any experiences with her, do share? x

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2022, 04:39:08 PM »
oh i tried her last week.
i think she is very good at present, no timeframe was given though.
but she has a lot of opinion; i asked her 2 issues, first one was ok then 2nd one and she changed her tone after i told the key issues (she couldnt see it).
dont think i will go back to her.

Oh yeah she can insert her opinion a lot. But she has some interesting visions. Like if she gives you a vision pay attention to it. Or if she goes into feelings, she’ll tell you the truth. Sometimes she can give timeframes and you know, in the past it has been true. Like I had a separation and while some said a few weeks , Drita said no it was long, months. Didn’t like to hear it at the time but I guess it was true. Thing is, she won’t pick up everything as we’re generally accustomed to right, but the things she does actually pick up on are gold for sure.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2022, 08:05:33 PM »
Oh I tried her last December she was awful not one thing she said made m think she had any kind of ability. Fairytale too

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2023, 11:14:37 PM »
She said something last month that I’m definitely facing now. Can be all over the place though. Genuine person.

anything