Author Topic: The Real Twin Flame Advisor  (Read 2349 times)

Offline glamgal

The Real Twin Flame Advisor
« on: September 04, 2022, 01:51:22 AM »
Anyone tried her??? Reviews are amazing as hell....

Offline Taragreen

Re: The Real Twin Flame Advisor
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 12:31:38 PM »
I have spoken to her and I thought she was quite spot on. I asked her a question I already knew the answer to and her answer was quite accurate. She was able to pick up on the energies really well. Have you tried talking to her?

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 06:35:01 PM »
So… ok… I gave in… im eating my words so …I have been chatting with this advisor and it looks like they changed their name, again. The link still works.

I feel they pick up a lot of details fast! But then those details become repetitive.
When it comes to contact whatever date i have in my head it seems be DOUBLE that! And so it’s not there yet. It seems every time I make contact it pushes the date further (and this is habit I am doing my best to break)

It does bug me she is heavy in twin flames and soul mate- and claims we are so. She mentions past lives but I’m not interested that because welp what can I do with that information in this life? But she has mostly talked about this life and that’s fine

Her price range goes crazy from low to high.

But a huge pro for me: she is very supportive of what I’m going thru… I’ve lately nixed a few reader who made me feel like 💩 for asking about the person. There’s a way to deliver information even if negative to not put you done and this still leaves stigma of a reader I read with recently who did just that

Overall I really like her I think she is high quality empath - but my predictions aren’t until way way further out

Sigh 😔

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 12:43:47 AM »
Does anybody still read with her have any experiences with this reader? She has changed her name and her prices quite a bit.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/twin-flame-ajna/12458560?category=0&callwebtrack=69&chatwebtrack=125&screen=my_keen&source=my_favorite_advisors_carousel&clickId=88df8f1d-059f-c33d-ef90-7e062f8380b9

This is her current link, and she goes by the name Ida.

She has flipped her story with me, and I’m just wondering if anybody has experienced the same

anything