Author Topic: Found out guy I had been getting readings on has a girlfriend  (Read 4622 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Found out guy I had been getting readings on has a girlfriend
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2023, 11:11:13 PM »
did kisha ever tell you about the third party?

Unreal!  I read with many on keen and BitWine over the past six months. Oddly enough I had stopped for a month or so because I saw my interest in him fading and not much was happening. Today I found out he has a girlfriend.

Lol long story short I’m done with readings. A few said no progress but NONE saw the girlfriend.

Has happened to me twice.  No reader saw another woman with either man - except Cookie.  She has always picked up on third parties. Both times I haven't wanted to believe her - both times she has been right.

With my first PoI - I, like you, read with so many on Keen over a period of 7 months or so - I was new to psychics and wasted a lot of money reading with anyone and everyone. 
They gave me false contact predictions, told me he was depressed, single and in financial trouble. When I finally found Cookie she set the record straight.  Shortly after I re-connected with my PoI (following Cookie's guidance to assist with doing so) He validated everything Cookie had told me - I then dropped reading with anyone else for months following.   

I now only read primarily with Cookie and Kisha - they are 80-90% accurate consistently. 

Keen/bitwine is full of fakes unfortunately.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2023, 03:11:23 PM »
Hey guys has been ages since I updated this

The guy I was asking about last time I was getting readings is now engaged to the girlfriend

So glad I broke this addiction. Took a long time and a lot of money though.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2023, 06:52:46 PM »
Unreal!  I read with many on keen and BitWine over the past six months. Oddly enough I had stopped for a month or so because I saw my interest in him fading and not much was happening. Today I found out he has a girlfriend.

Lol long story short I’m done with readings. A few said no progress but NONE saw the girlfriend.

Welcome to the majority or psychic readings regarding third parties! I lost count how many psychics I’ve read with who saw “no one else around him”  when I clearly could sense it…lesson learned- trust my own instincts.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2023, 07:36:26 PM »
PREACH! LOL!
I was about to write a similar update. I found out the guy I was reading about last year got back together with his ex after being broken up for 2 years. Not a one of them saw that coming! At this point there's really only one that I even slightly take seriously from the platforms. The rest of them are hot garbage.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2023, 09:21:08 PM »
Hey guys has been ages since I updated this

The guy I was asking about last time I was getting readings is now engaged to the girlfriend

So glad I broke this addiction. Took a long time and a lot of money though.

Sorry to hear and thanks for coming back to update