Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

Found out guy I had been getting readings on has a girlfriend

(1/4) > >>

Sincity2:
Unreal!  I read with many on keen and BitWine over the past six months. Oddly enough I had stopped for a month or so because I saw my interest in him fading and not much was happening. Today I found out he has a girlfriend.

Lol long story short I’m done with readings. A few said no progress but NONE saw the girlfriend.

regrets:
I'm sorry this has happened to you.  How do you feel about him having a girlfriend?  I hope you didn't spend too much money but yoy can't change the past 

Sincity2:
Feel kinda eh. I’m not devastated or anything. Just weird no one picked up on it. I even read with some of the supposed good ones. Ari from BitWine specifically saw no one around him.

Natashanyc:

--- Quote from: Sincity2 on August 30, 2022, 07:02:30 PM ---Feel kinda eh. I’m not devastated or anything. Just weird no one picked up on it. I even read with some of the supposed good ones. Ari from BitWine specifically saw no one around him.

--- End quote ---

Was this a guy you’re dating or just a crush? Maybe the energy wasn’t strong enough to read him. Also any platform advisors are horrible. Srry that happened to you

Sincity2:

--- Quote from: Natashanyc on August 30, 2022, 08:48:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sincity2 on August 30, 2022, 07:02:30 PM ---Feel kinda eh. I’m not devastated or anything. Just weird no one picked up on it. I even read with some of the supposed good ones. Ari from BitWine specifically saw no one around him.

--- End quote ---

Was this a guy you’re dating or just a crush? Maybe the energy wasn’t strong enough to read him. Also any platform advisors are horrible. Srry that happened to you

--- End quote ---

We are friends but I definitely detected an attraction. They picked up lots of specific things about the friendship but not the girl. Lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version