Author Topic: Nancy Myer Psychic From Unsolved Mysteries, Psychic Detectives etc  (Read 693 times)

Offline Wildheart81

So my twin brother was binging on old episodes of Unsolved Mysteries on Amazon Prime and they have new current updates for cases that were not solved at the time of the original episode broadcast / series run. I had a vague memory of a few Psychics profiled on this show and when I watched some of the episodes with him I saw one that featured Nancy Myer and I was very intrigued. I found out you could actually book a phone reading with her and so I did. She has also published 2 books Silent Witness and Travels With My Father both of which I have read and very much enjoyed.

She calls her method "Ranging" where she gets impressions of people or things etc.

I had very high hopes but after waiting about month for the reading I was left disappointed. How it works is you send her payment through PayPal and then once she confirms payment you decide on a date and a time that works for you both. When she confirms the time you get a number to call her at the scheduled time for your reading.

When I called she asked what she could help me with and I said I am interested in what you see coming up for me and she replied what area do you want to focus on as I have lots of stuff coming at me. So I asked about different topics as described below.

Work

A patron is going to donate money to the library. It will be a specific donation and the library will use it to upgrade computer systems. I will be learning how it is done.

Late September / Early October
Specialized Training - Access to information around the world get specific training with respect to Library Systems and linked systems across the world. Preserving different types of documents and information around the world. Preserving history. This is done on a global scale. Becoming part of a network of trained professionals. Training will lead to FT hours.

The problem with this is that while this isn't completely out of the realm of possibility given my current position and educational background it seems highly unlikely. Also I and many others are very unhappy at work for various reasons. I can't see myself staying for another 20-25 years. This prediction was not what I was expecting. It really is like an out of nowhere prediction.

May get graduate degree- if so it will be done remotely. It will amplify my career. Again given my current life situation this seems very unlikely.

Become part of a network of trained professionals

Idea will start in Library

Relationships

Mid December - Meeting someone who you would describe as aeriodite ( Someone who is well educated / in the know  but aloof with this knowledge). They will be down to earth and it will start as a friendship but grow as a life long relationship. No one has ever predicted relationships accurately so I am a skeptic on this but willing to give her a chance and see if this happens as she predicted.

Travel

You will be travelling all over the world with your new career in preservation - Japan, Europe, Middle East USA. There is a conference in DC where there will be incredible discussions with members of the Government about how we can preserve historical documents . Mentioned Yoga to help with the strains of  long international travel.

Living

I won't be living in my current city for life as with my travel you will need to be near an international airport

When I asked about my brother she said he was mixed up. Trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life. He is a late bloomer and currently doing what he needs to do to survive and pay bills etc. Realizing he's disappointed in his life decisions. Said he will be very interested in what I am doing and will get training and be a part of this preservation project.

Mayoral Race-  I had asked about who was going to win our upcoming Mayoral Race this October and she said the following. Upheaval. One candidate will lose their life . It will be deemed suspicious due to the odd nature of their death but that is just tawdry gossip. A male business man will enter the race and it's like he or other's wonder why he didn't run initially. They are well liked.

The issue with this is that the deadline to register as a candidate has passed and to my knowledge if a candidate dies they don't allow another person to enter the race when there are already 13 others currently running for Mayor. I wondered if she got herself confused in that there is a former businessman / news radio talk show host running for Mayor who has never been a politician ever. Maybe he is the one who is going to emerge victorious after one of the other candidates dies ( assuming she is correct in this prediction)

Money

Said with my new direction in career it will be a pathway to financial security . I am growing and shifting directions.

Has anyone else ever tried her or any of the other famous Psychic Detectives like Nancy Weber  and Noreen Renier?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 03:26:26 PM by Wildheart81 »

anything