Author Topic: Update :::::  (Read 3752 times)

Offline MikeNY

Update :::::
« on: August 21, 2022, 02:37:45 PM »
All the psychics all 15 of them. Wrong!!!!!!!

California psychics are fake. There is no real reader out there. They are as fake as can be !!!! Psychics aren't real!!!!!!! Stay away from them

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Update :::::
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 04:36:41 PM »
All the psychics all 15 of them. Wrong!!!!!!!

California psychics are fake. There is no real reader out there. They are as fake as can be !!!! Psychics aren't real!!!!!!! Stay away from them

Most of them on platforms are full of it. Srry you’re going through that.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 12:48:04 AM »
20 of them said my ex is coming back and she will reach out. They told me she was thinking of me and miss me. So I reached out today. I was told she is dating someone. She is happy. Not to reach out again

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 09:57:48 AM »
20 of them said my ex is coming back and she will reach out. They told me she was thinking of me and miss me. So I reached out today. I was told she is dating someone. She is happy. Not to reach out again

Stay off platforms looking for accuracy. They told u what you wanted to hear unfortunately.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 06:46:46 PM »
There is no real psychic. Funny thing is I read with 2 in person and they told
Me the same thing

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2022, 08:43:49 PM »
There is no real psychic. Funny thing is I read with 2 in person and they told
Me the same thing

You are just getting readings from anybody out of despair. You have to do your research on a psychic before u spend your money on them. Sounds like u been getting scams and fairytales. Do the homework if you are going to use psychics.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2022, 08:41:17 AM »
Never read with her

Offline Esse

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2022, 08:44:47 AM »
I was the same with CP, dread to think how much it cost - Kisha and Micah on Clairvoyant Chat both told me he wasn't coming back which was correct.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2022, 03:08:34 PM »
There is no real psychic.
This is how you should basically think about readings and if anything happens (outside your expectations) be surprised and filled with joy. Psychics should be thought of as "for entertainment purposes" mainly so then your letdown isn't so harsh and soul crushing. You'll get through the disappointment much easier this way.

Offline Heather

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2022, 12:36:05 PM »
There is no real psychic.
This is how you should basically think about readings and if anything happens (outside your expectations) be surprised and filled with joy. Psychics should be thought of as "for entertainment purposes" mainly so then your letdown isn't so harsh and soul crushing. You'll get through the disappointment much easier this way.

Yes, exactly!

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2022, 02:27:11 PM »
[/quote

Something so similar happened to me. Went back to one I read with multiple times on same guy to tell her he had a girlfriend and she said she didn’t see anyone significant around him lol. Ridiculous

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2022, 12:49:37 AM »
@MikeNY  I understand what you’re going through.  Matters of the heart are downright brutal  :(  the lack of closure is painful. I wish I had the magic solution for anyone going through this kind of thing. I’m going through something now that has made me call me favorites on CP a little more than usual. I’ve found that i get some good information/insight on the past and present. I get spiritual help and compassionate support from my favorite readers that I don’t get from other people in my life. That’s good enough when I’m feeling down. I’ve also learned to filter out some of the BS from these people. It’s painfully clear when they’re inserting their own stuff in there. It took over a decade of mostly s**tty readings to refine my BS detector.

Some of the best advice I ever got (from a psychologist) was to concentrate on your platonic relationships, and to do stuff outside work that makes you happy. I’ve been doing that and it has made the hard days more bearable, the okay days good, and the good days great. It’s still an ongoing process. I’m starting to learn about self love and self compassion. I even bought a workbook so I can finally start to treat myself better  :)  this stuff is not intuitive for some of us.

I don’t know what happened with you and your ex. I’m sorry it led you down the path of calling psychics. You are in good company though. I hope you find peace, healing, and happiness. I hope we all do.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2022, 08:28:42 PM »

Something so similar happened to me. Went back to one I read with multiple times on same guy to tell her he had a girlfriend and she said she didn’t see anyone significant around him lol. Ridiculous

Honestly, it’s like the biggest thing they can’t be trusted on. Whether there is someone else or the intentions with regards to someone else. They will be telling you there’s no one they’re taking seriously and the whole time they are getting married and having children, totally in love.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 05:15:36 PM by Truthfromrosie »