Author Topic: HAS ANYONE EVER CONFRONTED AN ADVISOR ABOUT PREDICTIONS THAT WERE WRONG?  (Read 5064 times)

Offline sawthelight

I have not posted on here in ages but the situation I was calling about years ago pretty much 99% of readers were wrong on. It wd take me days to contact to contact all of them and tell them. I can’t even remember most of the readers tbh

I can’t believe how much I spent on these readings all over a total waste of time guy lol

Yes I remember you lol I’m so glad you are okay !!! Isn’t it such a liberating feeling to leave the nonsense alone! I love it here 😆

Yesssss !  Nice to see some familiar names on here 😊

Offline Momentos67

During my binging phase, I reached out to several advisors to let them know they were wrong. “Matthew2000” from keen blocked me almost immediately after messaging him. “Know4Sure” did the same thing as well, she did apologize but still blocked me afterwards from keen too. I believe she goes under a different name now and has jacked up her price to continue to feed people nonsense.

Lastly, another one who fed me nonsense and copy and paste responses like others was another reader called “Powerful Visions by Jo” on keen. She charged over 40$ a min when I read with her over three years ago; I know my mistake. But eventually her scandal was brought about. I see since then she has changed her name on keen. I was blamed for the outcome being wrong back then when I reached out to her. I realized I did nothing wrong and it was the other parties fault and it took me a long time to see this. I eventually took the high road and moved on with my life.

*I realize no psychic is 100% right and none are god. I was a repeat customer to these readers listed above. With the amount of money I spent, there confidence in the readings, and false information I was given, I choose to inquire and tell them they were wrong. As I was in terrible place during that time period and had no idea how the psychic business worked.*

I did have had a few nice readers help me through my rough times though (Holly keen, Psychicangel777 keen, and Powerful Visions Anna Kasamba). As I cannot say some didn’t stand behind there word or not be helpful because these three were when reaching out to them.

While many other readers either didn’t respond, got defensive, removed my reviews, and/or just blocked me I can say there are a few good ones that stand behind there word. They are far and few between though.  Eventually, I made it to the keen basher list because of my reviews and less readers would read for me. I’m ok with that though because I don’t get or want readings from platforms anymore. When negative reviews are far and few in between, that often tells me the integrity of the site. I wanted to believe all the glowing reviews, but in the end I found many of those reviews to be fake, purchased, or manipulated somehow that’s just my opinion. Hence how I partially got roped into hopping from psychic to psychic and shelling out thousands.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 07:18:14 AM by Momentos67 »

Offline JessicaDuBois

I’ve had a few readings where I have laughed out loud at what the reader has stated.  I mean, I want to be polite but the Force is Strong in some of that BS they spew.

Most hang up when confronted.  Some of the classier ones apologize and ask if I want to continue.  On a few occasions I’ve had readers ask for clarity from me so they can learn more about what they are getting.  This is kind of cool and is a great means to expand and grow.  Humility is a positive because none of us are perfect. 

However, I’ve had more than a dozen where the reader gets ANGRY.  Often they argue, but I mean, who knows my life better?  Me or a random person making up stories?  Lol.  I’ve had a few follow up in messaged/ping.  One told me she cursed me with a spell.  I emailed back “if your spells are a bad as your readings then I’ve no reason to worry”

Offline Chitowngirl

I have! I don’t get aggressive myself because I want to keep them open enough to be able to discuss it without getting defensive. When I think back, I realize that they can always say, “well, free will can change things.” Or, “I’m not right 100% of the time.” And I know those things can be true however I feel there’s always a cop-out. I’ve seen quite a few people on here say they were impressed with psychics the first time they talked to them and the  things sort of changed and became less accurate after that, I agree with this more and more all the time. I’ve never had someone hang up on me and I think that’s immature and cowardly tbh (assuming there was no cursing them out or raising your voice). I think they should know when they’re wrong tho because it’s not helping anyone to stay quiet.

pfizer

never, because i dont want to fund that reader just to get to chat with her and confront. but i gave her a bad review; glad it was still within the timeframe i can edit my reviews.

my friend did confront rachel marie once and her response was typical; nothing is set in stone.