Author Topic: HAS ANYONE EVER CONFRONTED AN ADVISOR ABOUT PREDICTIONS THAT WERE WRONG?  (Read 5068 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Excuse the caps …just curious to see how many advisors take criticism and those who share this experience please let us know what happened?

Offline PinkyD

They react defensively. If I message, they don’t reply. If I leave it on their review, they inbox to get me to remove to review or they attack me. Most won’t provide a refund. Only Diego Conti was nice when I told him about his timeframe not coming to pass. MagicSong told me I was trying to affect her work/income when I called her out on a fabricated story she sold me (and I believed until I found proof of otherwise). Drita Marshall freaked out when I called her out. Started writing my business on reviews lol.

Offline PinkyD

Oh and that fraudster E. Kelly. She fully attacked me when I msged her to let her know that she was fully wrong less than 2hrs after a reading. She also did this thing where she still will cut your reading under the $10 mark and you keep having to call her back for like multiple $9.50 sessions, I realized after that this was so that you CAN’T leave a bad review. Serious scam artist that one. But yeah she was fully vile in my inbox when I confronted her.

Offline Natashanyc

They react defensively. If I message, they don’t reply. If I leave it on their review, they inbox to get me to remove to review or they attack me. Most won’t provide a refund. Only Diego Conti was nice when I told him about his timeframe not coming to pass. MagicSong told me I was trying to affect her work/income when I called her out on a fabricated story she sold me (and I believed until I found proof of otherwise). Drita Marshall freaked out when I called her out. Started writing my business on reviews lol.

😂 I remember magic song tried to attack me and deleted my reviews when I had a bitwine account she’s a big fraud. I reported her and they suspended her for about a week I don’t remember but bitwine is the worst lol I even said it respectfully… on the other hand I’ve had experiences with top advisors that were nice about feedback and didn’t fuss. I remember telling Karen j she was wrong and she apologized, she asked if I wanted a refund and offered to look at things again. Certain advisors are disgusting then there’s others who are more acceptable of the fact that they are not always right

Offline Natashanyc

Oh and that fraudster E. Kelly. She fully attacked me when I msged her to let her know that she was fully wrong less than 2hrs after a reading. She also did this thing where she still will cut your reading under the $10 mark and you keep having to call her back for like multiple $9.50 sessions, I realized after that this was so that you CAN’T leave a bad review. Serious scam artist that one. But yeah she was fully vile in my inbox when I confronted her.

Yea they manipulate reviews the best they can. It’s a business so the goal is to keep current clients and brain wash new clients to believe their accuracy rates. It’s how they keep their income flowing. If they left the bad Or iffy reviews posted, they will sacrifice making decent money. It’s all a scam

Offline Natashanyc

I have messaged certain advisors as a follow up letting them know they were wrong. A few would write back apologizing. Most don't. But, yeah, if you've been reading a situation several times over with someone and the opposite happens, let them know.

Some ppl are too intimidated to call them out on their flaws. Its sad. If I’m paying for a service of any kind I should be entitled to feedback period. Same goes if I’m at a restaurant and my order is not to my liking, I’m going to kindly tell the server and either correct the situation or never return to the establishment. I’m not goin to keep providing my hard earned funds to receive sub par services. If that advisor chooses to block or cut ties, they did me a favor bc I wasn’t returning anyway 😂 I don’t use advisor pay per minute sites anymore but they are the main ones notorious for this manipulation bc they’re  already battling sharing their income wages with Whatever site their on so they have to keep a certain image to keep clients
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 05:03:26 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Natashanyc

Sure do, if it’s a reader I used to frequent. I’ve let Queen of Cups18 know, Yona, Cookie, Tara, Psychic Diva, and a few others I used to frequent.

Of the ones I mentioned above, only Yona and QoC were nice about it. Yona refunded my final reading and I honestly haven’t gotten readings since that time.

Girllllllll PD is on this site waiting on her name to be called like candyman 😂 let’s quickly move away from that 🥜. Anywho I’m glad they refunded you. Last year had a Etsy advisor tell me a ex of mine had kids he didn’t take care of when the man didn’t even have kids, she just gave me a stock cold read😂. I remember my gay friend got a reading with Leanne and was told he would be pregnant last year. 😂 we are still waiting on that pregnancy lol…it just be the far out lies for me and obnoxious nonsense that is just said to keep another client. Regardless of backlash I am a firm believer in giving authentic reviews and either blocking a advisor when they are wrong or kindly giving criticism about the inaccuracies of the reading. It’s no reason to keep spending money on BS service.

Offline LillyPad99

LOL sorry!! 😬

Oh Leanne has ALWAYS been wrong for me, and also super negative. I advise any and everyone to stay away from her if possible.

I completely agree. Everyone has different experiences with readers and if a reader can’t take criticism, I don’t want to deal with them. No reader is 100% accurate.

Offline sawthelight

I have not posted on here in ages but the situation I was calling about years ago pretty much 99% of readers were wrong on. It wd take me days to contact to contact all of them and tell them. I can’t even remember most of the readers tbh

I can’t believe how much I spent on these readings all over a total waste of time guy lol

Offline applecheeks

😂 I remember magic song tried to attack me and deleted my reviews when I had a bitwine account she’s a big fraud. I reported her and they suspended her for about a week I don’t remember but bitwine is the worst lol I even said it respectfully… on the other hand I’ve had experiences with top advisors that were nice about feedback and didn’t fuss. I remember telling Karen j she was wrong and she apologized, she asked if I wanted a refund and offered to look at things again. Certain advisors are disgusting then there’s others who are more acceptable of the fact that they are not always right

This doesn't make sense, because readers on bitwine (or any of the platforms) cannot delete reviews themselves. They don't have system access. Only staff can do that, and they do so only if there is something abusive with the reviews. There wouldn't be any negative reviews if the readers could just delete them. I've had dealings with readers asking me to change reviews, because they can't do it. if your reviews were removed, staff did that.

Offline Natashanyc

This doesn't make sense, because readers on bitwine (or any of the platforms) cannot delete reviews themselves. They don't have system access. Only staff can do that, and they do so only if there is something abusive with the reviews. There wouldn't be any negative reviews if the readers could just delete them. I've had dealings with readers asking me to change reviews, because they can't do it. if your reviews were removed, staff did that.

Yes that’s what I mean, they contact staff and remove it by probably claiming harassment or Watever false narrative. It has happened plenty of times. Some sites don’t have any negative reviews or very little. Kasamba or PS are two sites that do not keep negative reviews. An advisor can be on a site for 20 years and only have maybe 3 bad reviews, not bc they don’t exist but bc they have been deleted so the existing and new clients can believe in their accuracy.

Offline Natashanyc

I have not posted on here in ages but the situation I was calling about years ago pretty much 99% of readers were wrong on. It wd take me days to contact to contact all of them and tell them. I can’t even remember most of the readers tbh

I can’t believe how much I spent on these readings all over a total waste of time guy lol

Yes I remember you lol I’m so glad you are okay !!! Isn’t it such a liberating feeling to leave the nonsense alone! I love it here 😆

Offline applecheeks

Yes that’s what I mean, they contact staff and remove it by probably claiming harassment or Watever false narrative. It has happened plenty of times. Some sites don’t have any negative reviews or very little. Kasamba or PS are two sites that do not keep negative reviews. An advisor can be on a site for 20 years and only have maybe 3 bad reviews, not bc they don’t exist but bc they have been deleted so the existing and new clients can believe in their accuracy.

It really is not that easy to have done, which is why advisors beg us to remove reviews. The staff investigate the transcripts and messages and have to find the review or client to be abusive to take down reviews (I was told this in an exchange with staff a couple years ago). They don't just take the reader's word for it. If they did, again... there would not be any negative reviews. The rest is also theories. I feel it is important to not spread stuff like that as fact. So often on this forum we have to wade through posts that just look like jaded falsehoods and assumptions, so it makes it hard to get to the truth of things.

Offline aquagirl

I have mentioned it, not so much "confronted", if i need further clarity.  I read with good people, so its really a non issue for me. I understand they aren't God, that its impossible to be right all the time. that they are reading current dominant energy, and if the person i'm reading about is suffering from, depression, has been drinking etc it can affect the reading. I'm realistic in what i'm looking for, I don't expect exact timing, I understand that certain situations timing isn't absolute. I call more for guidance and a loose outcome. I also feel that how we view our situations also affects the outcome.  We need to remember these people are also humans, they'll make mistakes.  Of course there are those who con and scam people, but those arent' the ones i'm talking about.

Offline Natashanyc

You can go on those sites now and count the negative reviews. Feel free if you don’t believe it. Platforms are a business. The goal is to keep clients calling, not keep accurate advisors. But you also have free will to believe whatever you like. I don’t use platforms so I could care less what they practice I was sharing my past experiences.  There is always either no negative reviews or very few.