Author Topic: Question? Please help out if you can.  (Read 3028 times)

Offline MikeNY

Question? Please help out if you can.
« on: August 14, 2022, 09:50:51 PM »
So I have read with let's say 10 psychics from CP. All of them are giving the same outcome. I don't know what to believe or do. Apple, Opal, Alena, Hayes, Seymour, Bond, Noreen, Caesar, Vivian, Holloway, Jaiden, Lulu and Muze all said the same thing. There will be contact in August. We will talk and reconnect... I don't know what to believe..

Offline marciamia

Re: Question? Please help out if you can.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 11:24:06 AM »
I read with a ton on CP last year that all told me the same thing. Were they right? Nope.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 11:48:04 AM »
The thing is. I read with people outside of CP and they all told me the same thing

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 03:04:28 PM »
Yea, same.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 07:21:32 PM »
I hope that is true

Offline Esse

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 08:44:13 PM »
I had the same with CP a couple of years ago, wasn't true.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 10:16:14 PM »
They all said things that made sense. I hope it is going to happen. I hope they are right. Im just afraid it's not true. But Than again. 2 more said

These are who said it's going to happen:
Ceaser
Alena
Bond
Opal
Apple
Noreen
Seymour
Hayes
Astrid
Nedra
Padma
Fern
Vivian
Jaiden
Caleb- but his word means shit.
Dolloway
Lulu
Muze

There were a hand few who said she will return but the timeline was like October.
They all said my ex will reach out to me from middle to end of August and we will get back together.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 10:18:36 PM by MikeNY »

Offline Mina

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2022, 11:50:50 AM »
If they all said the same thing and you don't know what to think, it's most likely because it's not resonating with you. That's the ultimate guide regardless of what any psychic says to you.

I hope that is true

This is also true!

They all said things that made sense. I hope it is going to happen. I hope they are right. Im just afraid it's not true. But Than again. 2 more said

These are who said it's going to happen:
Ceaser
Alena
Bond
Opal
Apple
Noreen
Seymour
Hayes
Astrid
Nedra
Padma
Fern
Vivian
Jaiden
Caleb- but his word means shit.
Dolloway
Lulu
Muze

There were a hand few who said she will return but the timeline was like October.
They all said my ex will reach out to me from middle to end of August and we will get back together.

From what I am reading you are giving too much emotional attachment to this and your fears are more likely to be the by product (no matter how accurate the psychic - the power of your fears if unchecked will likely manifest). Not only that you’re putting yourself in a state of waiting… which is a state of lack… which will probably manifest more waiting (hence why dates get pushed back). This has been rough lesson but the more I call the more I’m likely to push out this state of waiting because of the high emotional attachment. It just adds another layer resistance.

Watch the crappy childhood fairy, do her daily meditation journaling. Or find some method to process that you broke up, and accept those feelings.

I did this a lot! Called so many psychics (I did my time with CA from 2005-2013!) and if I could go back I’d shake myself, and try to help myself accept that we are broken up. Currently, right now I am in the process of dating someone new, but carry so much resentment for the previous person that i last did this pattern with, the best is to remind myself: to have compassion for myself.

Here’s the thing: future focusing prevents us from feeling the painful feelings of rejection/ghosting/break ups, anger. Honestly, for me calling gave some false emotional regulation to carry on the day that me and SP will get back together, that I could function, but it didn’t last, and it led to binging, doubting, and so much anxiety. Its better to face these feeling then to put myself on hold. It’s better to give up the idea of perfection … and I admit what comes up now when I do the daily practice is how I resent I could not accept this was not the man for me. So it is important to be kind, gentle, forgive myself, and surrender as best as I can to God, and then move on with my day.

You’re allowed to be attached to your desires, but if you can open yourself to be a little bit of detachment just for your mental sake, you diffuse some pressure on the other receiving end. (That supposedly is to act) Not only that, don’t you deserve some peace? You have to understand/know/feel you will be ok regardless of the outcome! My other biggest multiple mistakes is mentally subtlety saying “I won’t be ok- if we don’t get back together.” And that’s exactly more of what I got. I found more reasons why I wouldn’t be ok.

Admit your fears… go thru your fears. Know that worst of it is now, and you’re going thru it. But if you’re calling again you’re pretty much giving action to more waiting, which will be more torturous. I love the daily journaling practice from crappy childhood. My intention behind this practice was just for my mental well-being.  But I realized this practice helped sit thru my fears. (And this is not the only way, there are many ways to site thru or go thru your fears. But you find what works for you: therapy, exercise, journaling, music, But you pour your focus back onto you)

Know this:
Reassurance is an illusion.

The more you call psychics for reassurance the more you prolong feeling uncertainty; and uncertainty is the human experience. Having uncertainty is part of life, you don’t have to love it, but when you get to a place of “I don’t know but I’m ok” life opens up so many wonders, there’s less of these make or break situations.

Crappy childhood fairy journal mediation surrender sit thru fears

https://youtu.be/lgNcleF-sDk

Rochelle I’m ok (manifesting acceptance of fears)

https://youtu.be/81-WIf_NrCg

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2022, 08:44:34 PM »
CP and platforms are trash to be honest... I have read with A LOT and can tell you it never worked out... who have you read with outside of CP... also as hard as it may seem try to just focus on healing from the breakup if it is meant to be she will be back but if she doesn't come back at least you have taken this time to heal and move forward and maybe into something even better instead of spending your money on these frauds... are there good psychics yes, on platforms no not that I have seen in the few years I have been reading... I have actually stopped and feel wayyyyy better other than 1 or 2 every once in a while on a subject but they are not on platforms.

The thing is. I read with people outside of CP and they all told me the same thing