Author Topic: Help! Addicted to youtube free online tarot card readings!!  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Eagertolearn

Help! Addicted to youtube free online tarot card readings!!
« on: August 12, 2022, 02:25:04 PM »
In an aide to stop calling a psychic. Someone on here a while back said to go to you tube and get free readings from tarot card readers.  I am afraid that is not a good choice either as it has kept me chained to the
situation I am trying to let go.  It has become an addiction.  Something in the Bible to be wary of sweeping out the devil of your house and 7 more come rushing in.  Thanks for your help.

Offline Kate

Re: Help! Addicted to youtube free online tarot card readings!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 01:28:59 AM »
In an aide to stop calling a psychic. Someone on here a while back said to go to you tube and get free readings from tarot card readers.  I am afraid that is not a good choice either as it has kept me chained to the
situation I am trying to let go.  It has become an addiction.  Something in the Bible to be wary of sweeping out the devil of your house and 7 more come rushing in.  Thanks for your help.

Well at least you're not pouring money down the drain! Well done!
But seriously - if you give up the youtube readers - you'll find something else to hook onto. Ultimately. we're all in the same boat.
To attract what we want, we need to create a solid foundation internally...
I don't know any other way than to change the internal language we think to ourselves in our quieter moments - and really put in hard work... whenever you feel low.. fight with everything you have, to find something that will make you feel better... or distract you... Anything - work, a walk, shop, turn on TV, dance...
I usually find with any psychic reading - if I allow 2/3 hours to go by resisting the temptation to call whist I have an emotional breakdown - or in your case, watch a youtube reader, the intense emotions pass and it's easier to live life's roller coaster using my own inner resilience..

I'm not perfect at it - still stumble on occasion - but practice helps..

Offline Anon

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 02:23:09 PM »
Wayyyy better than wasting your hard earned money on paying by the minute speaking to someone where predictions hardly ever manifest (unless they couch it generic enough that they might inadvertently get a hit).

Offline Eagertolearn

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 03:08:42 PM »
Thank you for your reply. Very helpful. Will power, distract yourself and build a firm intense dialogue with self.  So appreciate your help those that replied.  Thanks for taking the time, I find your advice very useful.

Offline Mina

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 04:45:00 PM »

Yay! I am finally amble to get on here!

I want to say if you were able to switch congrats on getting a form of a self control! But also I know the pain of just switching from one habit to another and still not finding peace.

What I’ve been into lately is doing a daily grounding meditation practice from the crappy childhood fairy. I’m not psychic-free but it has helped me so much! She talks about (complex/childhood) cPTSD and how it plays into emotional dysregulation. She has ppl write to her about relationships in a dear Abby format and responds in a video. Her background is a mix of psychology, 12-step Al non, and just really sensible caring advice. I was doing her program for a bit but stopped well… cause I was maybe I just wasn’t ready. But I still do and carry this daily practice and ppl notice a change. I’m no saint, but I’m sharing this you and those who struggles with this.

It’s free on YouTube this daily practice. But how it works is, you write your fears, resentments, surrender, then sit in silence for 10-20 min.
How you write your fears and practice: https://youtu.be/lgNcleF-sDk

Some helpful videos analyzing tarot, fantasy, new age, limerence. They are long but I dunno I just remember one day being hooked on these videos instead of calling psychic, and then I’ll go weeks now without watching this cause it can get draining. But if I feel flustered about my relationship I will watch some her videos and get back into meditating practice.

https://youtu.be/gvIxLqN0ZxE

https://youtu.be/Xe9B4LdZcDI

https://youtu.be/aVofpFTWqp4
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 04:46:48 PM by Mina »

Offline Eagertolearn

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 02:03:25 PM »
Mina,.
Thanks a bunch for your help and taking the time to send this advice.  Know it will be useful.  God Bless
Website sounds like it could be of help.   Much apprciated.