Author Topic: Hawk spirit  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Loadsofswords12

Hawk spirit
« on: August 02, 2022, 04:38:54 AM »
Has anyone read with her. I felt like she was accurate in what she picked up in the present. I wonder how she is on predictions. She predicted the opposite of what I want.

Offline Mattsmom

Re: Hawk spirit
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 12:55:50 PM »
I read with her a long time ago.  I do feel that what she predicted for me will eventually come true.  I've already had some small joys along my recovery path, part and parcel of the big victory she ultimately predicted.

Unfortunately, I apparently made her upset by venting about not receiving what she continually predicted by pulling the Chariot card (which I truly believe she did pull it that many times).  As a result, she blocked me. 

I hope Hawk Spirit can truly see the light and not continue to shoot herself in the foot like this.  I was venting because I was (and still am) in somewhat of a pickle.  I didn't mean to say what she said would never come true, or come to pass.  Readers need to realize what they predict can take time, a LOT of time...and if I'm venting as a client, it doesn't mean I'm saying she's wrong.

Bottom line, be careful.  Just listen and nod your head if you read with her.   I believe her insights serve some value.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 12:57:41 PM by Mattsmom »

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2022, 03:02:06 PM »
I read with her as well. It just seemed to doom and gloom. It was depressing. I hope she is wrong but deep down I have a feeling she isn’t. It seems like for me the negative readers are always more accurate than the positive ones. Maybe self fulfilling prophecies.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 11:23:18 PM »
I read with her as well. It just seemed to doom and gloom. It was depressing. I hope she is wrong but deep down I have a feeling she isn’t. It seems like for me the negative readers are always more accurate than the positive ones. Maybe self fulfilling prophecies.

I agree with that part.  She could have been more positive about some things without making it like a fairy tale.  It just seemed like she would have some sadistic pleasure where she could make someone else miserable by being in control and handing out predictions that don't inspire much hope.

I deliberately held back asking her on a significant POI in my life for that very reason.  I had asked a whole bunch of other readers, but my gut said "Steer clear of Hawk Spirit on this one".

The opposite happened with me a little bit - I had a positive prediction, just that it's taking a really long time.  She didn't take to that very well either.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 09:40:57 PM »
Great to  know it wasn’t just me who felt their reading was very negative

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2023, 09:10:41 AM »
This was years ago when I was in an active psychic addiction but She was horrible for me and nothing she said came true and the opposite happened.

Her positive predictions were negative realities I ignored and her negative predictions were actually positive situations for me in real life.

What I didn’t like was her aggression, and assumptions when I didn’t 150 percent follow along with her story.

Offline Army

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2023, 09:46:18 AM »
I read with her ages ago.. with the addiction that I have with readers, I’d say Hawk spirit  and Estrella 3 from bitwine were the strangest and worst I ever read with..
so with Hawk spirit.. I asked about a guy and her response:
“I see no women in his cards, I only see men” and after a big back and forth.. Rhere are no women in his cards at all.. only men.  There are only a lot of men around in his cards”
Which is weird considering he was meeting with lots of women and sleeping with them… soooo she was a no as she was full of it or her spirits are jokers..

anything