Author Topic: Final Outcome  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Final Outcome
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2022, 06:29:30 PM »
Hi all :)

it's been a VERY long time since I have updated anything on here. I fell off the psychic bandwagon over a year ago, and since then we moved to Discord.

Hi, I used to be active here over a decade ago. Can someone please pm me the discord link? Going through a tough time right now.  Thank you :)

Me too, can someone please pm the discord link as well? Thank you!

Same-zies.
I would like the discord link too, if possible.

I prefer to do conscious intentions rather then to feel helpless. And for me when I go to psychics then I’m acting from my fear based emotions, and it’s nice to be with ppl who consciously choose to take a pause and reflect rather then to think you are helpless. (Easier said then done… but at least I can recognize it faster.)

There’s more than one but if anyone needs info for it pm me…no undercover advisors will be tolerated…

Sketchy newbies, and those who report reviews back to advisors this is NOT for you. Ppl who enter this group will be chosen wisely due the situations of the past. This a group to exchange experiences and promote awareness, healing, self empowerment and a safe place to go to relate to others. I will get to the messages in my pm for the link when I can. Blessings to everyone !!!

To those who inboxed me, I will get to all the requests this week as I am carefully allowing access.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Final Outcome
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2022, 03:49:50 PM »
Hi all :)

it's been a VERY long time since I have updated anything on here. I fell off the psychic bandwagon over a year ago, and since then we moved to Discord.

Hi, I used to be active here over a decade ago. Can someone please pm me the discord link? Going through a tough time right now.  Thank you :)

Me too, can someone please pm the discord link as well? Thank you!

Same-zies.
I would like the discord link too, if possible.

I prefer to do conscious intentions rather then to feel helpless. And for me when I go to psychics then I’m acting from my fear based emotions, and it’s nice to be with ppl who consciously choose to take a pause and reflect rather then to think you are helpless. (Easier said then done… but at least I can recognize it faster.)

There’s more than one but if anyone needs info for it pm me…no undercover advisors will be tolerated…

Sketchy newbies, and those who report reviews back to advisors this is NOT for you. Ppl who enter this group will be chosen wisely due the situations of the past. This is a group to exchange experiences and promote awareness, healing, self empowerment and a safe place to go to relate to others. I will get to the messages in my pm for the link when I can. Blessings to everyone !!!

I believe they were all referring to the Discord I mentioned in my original post - relating to conscious manifesting. In which case I have DM’d you all the link. :)

Girl please … relax. You wanted the link to the discord I was speaking of as well 😂 . Now you are over promoting yourself when I was just putting info out there….I was not replying to anything specific. I clearly said there is more than one.  Ppl are free to go where they please, all those with good intentions are welcome to join whatever group they wish. Start with first manifesting relaxation hun. It’s just the internet it’s not that serious. The above ppl already DMd me. Stay blessed and happy manifesting 🙂
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 05:06:00 PM by Natashanyc »

anything