Author Topic: Final Outcome  (Read 2759 times)

Offline shabang

Final Outcome
« on: July 29, 2022, 09:02:46 AM »
--
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 09:29:07 AM by shabang »

Offline pfizer

Re: Final Outcome
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 01:32:59 AM »
thank you for sharing and so very well said
yes, i saw a lot of cases girls spending almost whole life saving to ask about someone doesnt deserved. it hurts to see those cases but you could never be able to wake up someone who pretended sleeping.
thanks again!

Hi all :)

it's been a VERY long time since I have updated anything on here. I fell off the psychic bandwagon over a year ago, and since then we moved to Discord. I also expressed my interest in the Law of Assumption (for people who haven't heard of it - please check it out! It's not to be confused with the law of attraction).

I just wanted to come on here and update you all with my story, from start to finish. I'm unsure how many of you are still active on here, but I hope this reaches the right people.

I started my psychic reading journey after my POI ghosted me and two weeks later he got with somebody new. They since got married and have had a child. I was soul-crushed. Who wouldn't be? All of that happened within the space of a year. Of course I was left confused with no answers, heartbroken, and totally devastated. Did I see it coming? Yes. Did I turn a blind eye to it? Of course I did. Love is blind. Truthfully, there were so many red flags that I chose to ignore. I clung onto a bit of the 'good' and ignored the bad.

I spent thousands on psychics. The small underground ones, to the heavy hitters. They all gave me false hope and said he was coming back. A few said he wouldn't but that made me seek out more psychics who could tell me he was coming back. I couldn't bare the thought of being alone, I couldn't bare the thought of him being in a new relationship.

I then discovered the Law of Assumption. The basic principle is that what you focus on grows, your primary thoughts will manifest. How do you change this? Through repeat affirmations, not robotic - but through repeating them with meaning several times a day. Your main focus should be on yourself, putting yourself on a pedestal, enhancing your self-concept and everybody else will reflect that. It worked like absolute magic. I was getting compliments on a daily of my appearance/personality/laugh etc. But I still wanted my POI. The opposite was occurring with regards to my POI.

I then delved deeper into WHY i wanted POI so badly - he was depressing me. I wasn't myself and I hadn't been for a long time. I had a lot of unresolved childhood issues which I did not realize took such a toll on me. I did not have the greatest relationship with my father and lacked the love from him - this in turn changed my concept of men and the need to be loved and feel loved. Which included chasing the wrong men for a bit of love. I then considered hypnotherapy, I had two sessions of hypnotherapy and I came out of it a changed person with completely different views. My hypnotherapist allowed me to understand the connection between my childhood and why I wanted my POI so badly. My POI was a narcissistic man. No, little boy.

I managed to let him go. Something which I once thought was impossible - the past 2 years I was so hell-bent on this guy that I could not see anybody else. I started focusing on myself, doing things which made ME happy considering I had completely lost myself the past couple of years. I continued with my affirmations to make me feel good on a daily basis. In-came the man who became my current fiance. Yes, you read that right. FIANCE.

I have never known a love so healthy full of nothing but green flags, maturity, and love. We are currently planning our wedding and I have never known happiness like this. I realized I was in love with dead memories and the 'could've beens'. The dates we spoke about but rarely went on, the travels we spoke about but didn't ever go on, etc. I was in love with the idea of him. I thought he was a one of a kind but guys listen to me: there is better out there. You can't imagine it in the moment you're in - believe me, I know. But there is a million times better for you out there. You don't even realize until you're in this new and healthy relationship.

My biggest lesson I want to share with all of you is: if somebody is giving you mixed signals - STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEM. You deserve somebody who does not give you headaches and confusion and sleepless nights and tears. You deserve somebody who gives you reassurance without asking for it, confidence in them, and a healthy form of love. It's out there. STOP SETTLING.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 02:05:12 PM »
really excellent post. Thank you.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 12:05:55 PM »

it's been a VERY long time since I have updated anything on here. I fell off the psychic bandwagon over a year ago, and since then we moved to Discord. I also expressed my interest in the Law of Assumption (for people who haven't heard of it - please check it out! It's not to be confused with the law of attraction).

I just wanted to come on here and update you all with my story, from start to finish. I'm unsure how many of you are still active on here, but I hope this reaches the right people.

I started my psychic reading journey after my POI ghosted me and two weeks later he got with somebody new. They since got married and have had a child. I was soul-crushed. Who wouldn't be? All of that happened within the space of a year. Of course I was left confused with no answers, heartbroken, and totally devastated. Did I see it coming? Yes. Did I turn a blind eye to it? Of course I did. Love is blind. Truthfully, there were so many red flags that I chose to ignore. I clung onto a bit of the 'good' and ignored the bad.

I spent thousands on psychics. The small underground ones, to the heavy hitters. They all gave me false hope and said he was coming back. A few said he wouldn't but that made me seek out more psychics who could tell me he was coming back. I couldn't bare the thought of being alone, I couldn't bare the thought of him being in a new relationship.

I then discovered the Law of Assumption. The basic principle is that what you focus on grows, your primary thoughts will manifest. How do you change this? Through repeat affirmations, not robotic - but through repeating them with meaning several times a day. Your main focus should be on yourself, putting yourself on a pedestal, enhancing your self-concept and everybody else will reflect that. It worked like absolute magic. I was getting compliments on a daily of my appearance/personality/laugh etc. But I still wanted my POI. The opposite was occurring with regards to my POI.

I then delved deeper into WHY i wanted POI so badly - he was depressing me. I wasn't myself and I hadn't been for a long time. I had a lot of unresolved childhood issues which I did not realize took such a toll on me. I did not have the greatest relationship with my father and lacked the love from him - this in turn changed my concept of men and the need to be loved and feel loved. Which included chasing the wrong men for a bit of love. I then considered hypnotherapy, I had two sessions of hypnotherapy and I came out of it a changed person with completely different views. My hypnotherapist allowed me to understand the connection between my childhood and why I wanted my POI so badly. My POI was a narcissistic man. No, little boy.

I managed to let him go. Something which I once thought was impossible - the past 2 years I was so hell-bent on this guy that I could not see anybody else. I started focusing on myself, doing things which made ME happy considering I had completely lost myself the past couple of years. I continued with my affirmations to make me feel good on a daily basis. In-came the man who became my current fiance. Yes, you read that right. FIANCE.

I have never known a love so healthy full of nothing but green flags, maturity, and love. We are currently planning our wedding and I have never known happiness like this. I realized I was in love with dead memories and the 'could've beens'. The dates we spoke about but rarely went on, the travels we spoke about but didn't ever go on, etc. I was in love with the idea of him. I thought he was a one of a kind but guys listen to me: there is better out there. You can't imagine it in the moment you're in - believe me, I know. But there is a million times better for you out there. You don't even realize until you're in this new and healthy relationship.

My biggest lesson I want to share with all of you is: if somebody is giving you mixed signals - STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEM. You deserve somebody who does not give you headaches and confusion and sleepless nights and tears. You deserve somebody who gives you reassurance without asking for it, confidence in them, and a healthy form of love. It's out there. STOP SETTLING.

Which heavy hitters have you read with?

Offline regrets

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 01:44:47 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to post.  I'm so pleased it worked out well for you.

Your story has helped me, so thank you for taking the time to post.   Its shocking that there are businesses exploiting sad people.

Offline russianred

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2022, 10:02:57 PM »
Thank you for posting this, shabang. I would also be curious who were some of the readers you read with. Like you, I've been taking time to assess my deep-seated patterns.

I'm currently seeing someone I haven't been compelled to read on and trying to stick with it to see where this goes.  It's admittedly not as exciting to be with someone who is available and open and who doesn't send me to psychics, but regardless of what happens with this guy, I think it's a much more mature way to approach love and, frankly, feels like a lot less work than trying to desperately make it work with a "red flags" guy.  It sounds like you found that -- a healthy, mature love -- with your finance (yay)!  This post gives me hope that we can all make progress.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2022, 01:25:58 PM »
Hi, it was great to read your post and how well you are doing now. How is it that we get so held up on people that just can't give us the proper love and attention in the relationship... I did want to ask who you read with as well, I was wondering if you read with Kisha and if so your experience with her... or with whom if any were right and didn't feed you fairytales... thank you!

Offline Mina

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 06:21:50 PM »

This! 👆👆👆
Thank you for sharing!

Offline misty

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2022, 03:55:20 AM »

it's been a VERY long time since I have updated anything on here. I fell off the psychic bandwagon over a year ago, and since then we moved to Discord.

Hi, I used to be active here over a decade ago. Can someone please pm me the discord link? Going through a tough time right now.  Thank you :)

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2022, 09:38:45 AM »

it's been a VERY long time since I have updated anything on here. I fell off the psychic bandwagon over a year ago, and since then we moved to Discord.

Hi, I used to be active here over a decade ago. Can someone please pm me the discord link? Going through a tough time right now.  Thank you :)

Me too, can someone please pm the discord link as well? Thank you!

Offline Mina

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2022, 05:02:11 PM »

Same-zies.
I would like the discord link too, if possible.

I prefer to do conscious intentions rather then to feel helpless. And for me when I go to psychics then I’m acting from my fear based emotions, and it’s nice to be with ppl who consciously choose to take a pause and reflect rather then to think you are helpless. (Easier said then done… but at least I can recognize it faster.)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2022, 03:54:07 PM »

Same-zies.

I prefer to do conscious intentions rather then to feel helpless. And for me when I go to psychics then I’m acting from my fear based emotions, and it’s nice to be with ppl who consciously choose to take a pause and reflect rather then to think you are helpless. (Easier said then done… but at least I can recognize it faster.)

There’s more than one but if anyone needs info for it pm me…no undercover advisors will be tolerated…

Sketchy newbies, and those who report reviews back to advisors this is NOT for you. Ppl who enter this group will be chosen wisely due the situations of the past. This is a group to exchange experiences and promote awareness, healing, self empowerment and a safe place to go to relate to others. I will get to the messages in my pm for the link when I can. Blessings to everyone !!!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 07:37:25 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2022, 07:02:25 PM »
Shabang you sent me a message but I can’t reply according to your settings

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2022, 12:04:35 PM »
Could I get the discord link?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2022, 12:55:37 PM »

Same-zies.

There’s more than one but if anyone needs info for it pm me…no undercover advisors will be tolerated

Sent you a message - thanks

anything