Author Topic: Leila  (Read 1918 times)

Offline tinamarie

Leila
« on: July 21, 2022, 11:31:40 PM »
Has anyone read with this advisor? have her predictions panned out for you?

She has been absolutely on point in my situations twice now, knowing exactly whats going on, with no info given. but i can only say what she is picking up on is exactly whats happening for me in a situation, i can't say whether her predictions of what will happen will come true. im trying to figure out if she is just tapping into reading someone at that given moment, what it is in their mind, rather than seeing how events unfold.

Offline Yaris123

Re: Leila
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 01:29:19 PM »
I used to call her a lot many years ago. She’s great with picking up whats going on in the present but her predictions never panned out

Offline tinamarie

Re: Leila
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2022, 01:12:54 AM »
I used to call her a lot many years ago. She’s great with picking up whats going on in the present but her predictions never panned out

interesting thanks. Yeah sometimes i think psychics have a gift of picking up what is in your mind, like mind reading, maybe they dont even know the difference between 'sensing whats going on' over what is in your own mind at that moment. that's different from actual psychic seeing. did she ever see your situation correctly, even when you did not know what was the situation? that is what i think makes someone truly psychic. if you see my last post on this board, those people were impressive because they did just that. i didnt know what was happening in my situation then and asked them and they said something that i wasnt even thinking, and they got it right.