Author Topic: Celeste  (Read 2421 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Celeste
« on: July 11, 2022, 02:06:56 AM »
If you’ve read with Celeste, were her time frames accurate? I got a few different answers from her in the same reading, regarding the same topic…not sure if she was rushing?….she got the present situation right, and the guy’s personality/traits right on. But her time frames were confusing, they didn’t go with what she said when I first asked. Like she contradicted herself. How is she on timing?

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Celeste
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 02:14:06 AM »
If you’ve read with Celeste, were her time frames accurate? I got a few different answers from her in the same reading, regarding the same topic…not sure if she was rushing?….she got the present situation right, and the guy’s personality/traits right on. But her time frames were confusing, they didn’t go with what she said when I first asked. Like she contradicted herself. How is she on timing?

Ive had many readings with Celeste and her timeframes are hit or miss, but what I will say is that her outcome readings are like 99% accurate lol (at least for me). So if you really want to know how the cards will fall in the end, yep she is the one.

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 02:26:41 AM »

Ive had many readings with Celeste and her timeframes are hit or miss, but what I will say is that her outcome readings are like 99% accurate lol (at least for me). So if you really want to know how the cards will fall in the end, yep she is the one.
Thanks, Sparkle!!

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2024, 03:12:18 AM »
She is no longer on CP - does anyone know where she went?

Offline mliva34

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 03:19:33 PM »
I didn't care much for her.. she got a big outcome incorrect and my bestfriend was getting a reading and she had it on speaker phone and she didn't know we're besties but work together and when she asked about what she sees about me she said be careful as I would throw her under the bus lol soo totally off.

anything