Author Topic: Laura Northwestern Star (keen.com)  (Read 1363 times)

Offline LB808

Laura Northwestern Star (keen.com)
« on: July 01, 2022, 11:41:54 PM »
Just had a reading with Laura Northwestern Star on Keen. Some of the things she said did resonate and was accurate, and she actually didn't seem too bad at all,  but I was just wondering if anyone has read with her and any outcomes?

Offline HornetKick

Re: Laura Northwestern Star (keen.com)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 10:45:52 PM »
Just so you know. It's not necessary to make repetitive posts about the same reader. New posts show up when members log on. You won't get any answers faster. It can also take weeks before any one replies or they might reply privately.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 12:53:40 AM by HornetKick »

Offline JessicaDuBois

Re: Laura Northwestern Star (keen.com)
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 10:10:37 PM »
I have had several readings with her.  I’m going to be honest about my experience.

In the first call she hit a trigger, but in a good way.  Without any prompting or information from me, she said something that basically reversed damage caused by another advisor.  Not to be corny, but it felt like a spell had been broken.  I don’t subscribe to spell work, so what I really mean is…she helped me to let go of a VERY negative reading done by a very volatile psychic medium who needs a psychiatrist to deal with her past traumas and issues.  Thank you Laura for helping with this.

Laura is kind, and I am grateful for the first reading.  However, nothing after this was ever useful or terribly accurate.  I was uncomfortable with the idea of “talking to her sisters” about me, even though I am open minded, I thought she meant literal sisters on a chat for phone call. 

Again, I am grateful, but I have a mixed view on recommending her.  She contradicts herself and does not like when it’s pointed out.  This is one of my biggest gripes about psychic readings

anything