Author Topic: Finally free  (Read 1667 times)

Offline AwakenRN

Finally free
« on: June 29, 2022, 08:09:54 PM »
I came back to this forum after over a year. Wanted to let everyone know that most psychics are a waste of time and will have you in debt and longing for someone who is likely not going to return and if they do it won’t be the type relationship you want. I’m sure I’ll get slack for that. I spent a lot of money on psychics because of an ex I felt was my soulmate. There’s only a select few who told me he was but my life partner was still yet to be seen. All that happened last August. After I met him I lost my desire for psychics and to even waste my time of them. I have two or three I will talk to from time to time but it’s more like 3-6 months unlike everyday. My advice would be to try as hard as you can to let go. I was in your shoes not too long ago. Remember that life is too short to waste time and effort on things that are beyond our control.

Offline user5942

Re: Finally free
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2022, 03:21:55 PM »
I’m currently in the same boat as you!

Haven’t had psychic readings in over a year, but I was heavily addicted.

I’ve had some psychics predict amazing things regarding career, friends, challenges, and getting accepted into a doctorate program.

However, biggest source of contention in my life is love. Positive love predictions haven’t happened, I’m 28 and never been in a relationship. I feel everyone is getting married and settled around me and here I am suffering. I’m in 2 weddings coming up and accepted I’ll always be the bridesmaid but never the bride.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 09:15:18 PM »
Happy for you! I am free too! I know it’s SO hard but I wish people would open their eyes. I am still processing pain and distress but it’s no longer being exacerbated by psychics. I may still have one here and there (like a couple of times a year) but I’m not addicted.

Totally get you too, user. I have been single a very long time and I want to settle down and have children now. It’s confusing and upsetting seeing it seemingly happen constantly around me. I sympathise.

Offline user5942

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 10:33:53 PM »
It is so frustrating 😔

anything