Author Topic: MyPsyChat Anthony  (Read 3183 times)

Offline brookieash144

MyPsyChat Anthony
« on: June 25, 2022, 05:52:12 PM »
Ive been talking to this advisor for over 2 years now, and most of what he has said has come to pass! My POI/twin flame (now boyfriend) and I have had a interesting situation for awhile and within the last year it has gotten better and healthier for us two.

Anthony has predicted multiple things in my life with accuracy from my bf to financial aspects that I struggle with. He is a very sweet and nice person and understands are sorts of situations even extreme depths.

He's definitely one of those hole in the wall advisors and I want to be able to share him with others. There are times where he is incorrect (as is almost every advisor) but the correct out weights the incorrect by lightyears! ;D :D

I would really recommend and he is my go-to advisor, I used to have many issues speaking to a ton of advisors but when I started speaking to Anthony I've saved a ton of money as well as a ton of stress :)

https://www.mypsy.chat/

Offline Sadiequinzel

Re: MyPsyChat Anthony
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 05:55:55 PM »
See I haven't tried him ive heard so much bad shit about this guy!!!  I have tried Raynee who is super sweet and Jari I just tried too and she's like fucking mind-blowing!!  I hear so much shit on this Anthony guy though

Offline brookieash144

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 05:58:40 PM »
See I haven't tried him ive heard so much bad shit about this guy!!!  I have tried Raynee who is super sweet and Jari I just tried too and she's like fucking mind-blowing!!  I hear so much shit on this Anthony guy though

I did used to speak to Raynee, and Jari I know she just started yesterday and I haven't spoken to her yet, I also have never spoken to Silas. I personally haven't had a problem with Anthony though.

Offline Sadiequinzel

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 06:10:18 PM »
Wonder why all the bad talk on that dude then but Jari is my go to right now! 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 06:12:05 PM by Sadiequinzel »

Offline brookieash144

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 06:18:07 PM »
Wonder why all the bad talk on that dude then but Jari is my go to right now!

Not sure either! To each their own I guess? Can't expect every advisor to be 100% all the time sadly, and some people wish for that. Over time you find your go-to, just takes trial and error! As for Jari, I might talk to her one day!

Offline Sadiequinzel

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2022, 06:21:34 PM »
Im gonna try him but im gonna be back with a review too only because Im damned curious now and they got this 50% off sale going on

Offline brookieash144

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2022, 06:24:47 PM »
Im gonna try him but im gonna be back with a review too only because Im damned curious now and they got this 50% off sale going on

Ok! let me know how it goes! im curious! :)

Offline Sadiequinzel

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 06:36:40 PM »
He wasn't bad.  He knew some stuff.  Was pretty general for the most part I thought.  He made some predictions about this guy even stuff that could happen tonight so I guess we'll see but ya I wasn't really feeling it

Offline brookieash144

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 07:03:32 PM »
He wasn't bad.  He knew some stuff.  Was pretty general for the most part I thought.  He made some predictions about this guy even stuff that could happen tonight so I guess we'll see but ya I wasn't really feeling it

Oh okay! I hope it does pan out for you, but im glad you found your go to anyway! :)

Offline Sadiequinzel

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 07:22:13 PM »
I really hope they dont get busy here.  Cant do without my Jari fix

Offline Faith62520

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 08:13:18 PM »
Read with everyone on there late 2019 or early 2020 (except Jari, I don’t remember this reader being on the site back then), all predicted the same outcome and all were wrong.

Offline Sadiequinzel

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2022, 09:08:17 PM »
Same outcome? Ive only talked to Anthony I dont think ill talk to him again and I talked to jari but she left cali psychics I think she's just using their platform idk but love her rofl who do you like tho im always wanting to find someone new n accurate

Offline Anon

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 02:16:02 AM »
Predictions from 2.6 years ago didn't manifest the way he predicted.

Offline Sadiequinzel

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2022, 11:31:46 AM »
How far off was he? 

Ok so he said that even thooo I want it and even tho its been forever that we weren't going to sleep together tonight and he was def right about that... wasn't feeling it..

butttt he also said that the guy would call when he got home and that still hasnt happened so idk im sad tho  :'(

Offline starempress

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2022, 12:51:47 AM »
I got a $10 reading with him (Anthony Soulmates) on PO he could not have been more wrong. 

He went on about my partner being with another woman, being married and stuck, unable to leave his situation due to children,  but he loves me very much, love spending time with me and he will leave his marriage and past behind but it will take a very very long time as the spread had a lot of pentacles which mean slow moving (not true) wellllll...... my partner is divorced, has been living with me since 2020, we just bought a house together and I know his children very very well as they visit regularly.  He had no idea of the issues I was actually asking about.. Completely wrong and did not connect with me, probably the worst reader I have come across, and I have used many.